I wish white europeans created a settler colony in Somalia

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Only white Europeans know how to create modern flourishing prosperous countries. Somalia has good weather, decent amount of fertile land (mainly in the south) and the best coastline in Africa. White Europeans should have took it over and made Somalia bloom. Mogadishu could have looked something like this if white people made it a colony.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: watah, PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Lirevk and 10 others
Yeah the land was great but men dont lie down with dogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dylan, Lirevk, noobs and 5 others

@wsada

• JFL
Reactions: tomm1453
This might be the most cucked shit i've ever heard someone say in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@The Grinch "vitee saar pls conquer me saaar' i'm actually dying irl rn 😭😭😭😭

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, noobs, bloomercel and 7 others
Too bad you had poop colored shitalians getting shit done

Not my name i mean the frat

Only white Europeans know how to create modern flourishing prosperous countries. Somalia has good weather, decent amount of fertile land (mainly in the south) and the best coastline in Africa. White Europeans should have took it over and made Somalia bloom. Mogadishu could have looked something like this if white people made it a colony.

View attachment 2975116
MASH’ALLLLLLLLLAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH ACKBARRR

This might be the most cucked shit i've ever heard someone say in my life :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@The Grinch "vitee saar pls conquer me saaar' i'm actually dying irl rn 😭😭😭😭
He wants Kaffir to conquer him. This is the reality all Muslims truly want

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
He wants Kaffir to conquer him. This is the reality all Muslims truly want
Stop making this about Muslims vs non muslims when it isn't, this applies just as much to the other christian shitholes in subsaharan africa :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Stop making this about Muslims vs non muslims when it isn't, this applies just as much to the other christian shitholes in subsaharan africa :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Not the same though cos those Christian Africans who want Cumskins to rule them are religious and love Christ and view pinkies as their brothers.

But im told that the Kaffir is the wordy of creatures. So why is this happening? Also Somalia is in Africa you realise this right so I ain’t even having a go at gayrabs

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Ur the biggest cuck on the forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nope, yeeyeeslayer and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noobs, PrinceLuenLeoncur and jinnu
  • +1
i haven't been to somalia myself but isn't it hot as shit like other african and mena countries???
Cumskins and normies think “great weather” == - hot country that is so hot the land becomes a desert and becomes unbearably hot to the point that the avg person is to lazy to leave their bed. Yep white people and westerners are this mentally deficient

Now you know why they keep using this cold winter theory to explain why they are higher IQs

Cumskins and normies think “great weather” == - hot country that is so hot the land becomes a desert and becomes unbearably hot to the point that the avg person is to lazy to leave their bed. Yep white people and westerners are this mentally deficient
i guess it makes sense for northern euros who barely see the sun, but when you live in a hot desert country like me you know it sucks ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's actually fucking unbearable rn especially and my car ac is broken and doesn't do shit either :fuk:

Last edited:
  • +1
i guess it makes sense for northern euros who barely see the sun, but when you live in a hot desert country like me you know it sucks ass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

it's actually fucking unbearable rn especially and my car ac is broken doesn't do shit either :fuk:
BUUUH BUUUH MUH COLD WINTER THEORY SAYS COLDA TEMPERATUREEEE MAKES ONE MORE HIGHER IQ DAN DA HOTTA COUNTRIES HURR DURRRR BRRRRR SO HOTTA COUNTIRES BETTER AN EASIER TO LIVE IN SO YOUR COUNTRY WEATHER NOICE M8”-:feelsuhh:

Signed: Cumskin

Cumskin slave traders used to die IN A WEEK due to how fucked up Africa and hot countries are in general. The heat the fauna mosquitos the food the rain everything destroyed them. Same with Middle East. Cumskins wouldn’t last more than a day in mena land out a pinkoid in Yemen and see how long they’d last :forcedsmile:

Makes me laugh when they claim Egypt and Jews when Europeans lack the gentic code to survive egypts sunlight something even the Greeks mentioned was brutal on them and they are MEDs

Too bad you had poop colored shitalians getting shit done
They didn't create a settler colony, Somalia was just one big military base for them.

• +1
i haven't been to somalia myself but isn't it hot as shit like other african and mena countries???
Its hot but not like desert countries like UAE, or Saudi. Its a tolerable type of hot.

• +1
I want to fuck some Somali foids with my BWC

• JFL
Reactions: Piratecel