I woke up feeling like jordan barret

holybrutal

holybrutal

True 15yo latino looksmaxer (HTN BY 2027)
Joined
Aug 23, 2026
Posts
1,181
Reputation
1,238
16421

16422

Do i mog like him
I Will fucking obliterate anyone who says that i'm below lmtn
 

Attachments

  • 16420.jpg
    16420.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Lord Vader and code80
So basically you woke up feeling like me
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
My friends that lm always tell me i have no appeal but jordan psl
I hope, they just jokes, ur have a good base but dont jordan psl bro, u need hardmaxx so bad if u want jordan osl
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal
I hope, they just jokes, ur have a good base but dont jordan psl bro, u need hardmaxx so bad if u want jordan osl
Yes nigga they're just jokes
Half of this forum seems autistic
This is clearly fucking sarcasm u can see the original thread where i got these pics from
 
Alr my bad my cortisol got. A lil bit high :feelskek:
I hope, they just jokes, ur have a good base but dont jordan psl bro, u need hardmaxx so bad if u want jordan osl
 
Yes nigga they're just jokes
Half of this forum seems autistic
This is clearly fucking sarcasm u can see the original thread where i got these pics from
Postfarming brotato
 
  • +1
Reactions: holybrutal

Similar threads

anaverageman
Replies
3
Views
14
anaverageman
anaverageman
Gen1leman
Replies
23
Views
95
_Jason_
_Jason_
simematic
Replies
15
Views
75
Gen1leman
Gen1leman
Bat
Replies
37
Views
240
neurodivergent
neurodivergent
Francisco_Bs
Replies
4
Views
52
Francisco_Bs
Francisco_Bs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top