holybrutal
True 15yo latino looksmaxer (HTN BY 2027)
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2026
- Posts
- 1,209
- Reputation
- 1,268
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
What this dumbass saying?View attachment 5717799
View attachment 5717800
Do i mog like him
I Will fucking obliterate anyone who says that i'm below lmtn

Do i mog like himWhat this dumbass saying?![]()
understandable.View attachment 5717799
View attachment 5717800
Do i mog like him
I Will fucking obliterate anyone who says that i'm below lmtn
My friends that lm always tell me i have no appeal but jordan pslWhat this dumbass saying?![]()
I hope, they just jokes, ur have a good base but dont jordan psl bro, u need hardmaxx so bad if u want jordan oslMy friends that lm always tell me i have no appeal but jordan psl
Yes nigga they're just jokesI hope, they just jokes, ur have a good base but dont jordan psl bro, u need hardmaxx so bad if u want jordan osl
I hope, they just jokes, ur have a good base but dont jordan psl bro, u need hardmaxx so bad if u want jordan osl
View attachment 5717799
View attachment 5717800
Do i mog like him
I Will fucking obliterate anyone who says that i'm below lmtn
Postfarming brotatoYes nigga they're just jokes
Half of this forum seems autistic
This is clearly fucking sarcasm u can see the original thread where i got these pics from