I wonder how many “high end” things would go bust if it wasn’t for women

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Legit who the fuck goes to some fancy pantsy place if it wasn’t for women. It’s either women flexing on other women, or men trying to impress women by taking them there. Give me a deep fried pizza over Nobu any day of the week.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, CarrotMaxxer, the BULL and 3 others
I have never been to a michelin star restaurant. I want to go to one just for the experience tbh. I've also never eaten caviar or wagyu beef.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Deep fried pizza ? 🤢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, 5.5psl, socialcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95 and AspiringMogger
You are poor though this doesn't apply to the rich.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
high end restaurants are nice imo, not the muh caviar ones, but the ones which are expensive and serve normal food

• Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
most tasty food is a carbonara not whatever high priced shit they can offer at michelin restaurant. a 2 rooms flat will do its job to keep you comfortable and repaired, etc. etc. etc. only dumb as fuck women want those luxury shit and abused dog men follow up because they need to impress them to get some pussy because they look shit.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
literally everything

most tasty food is a carbonara not whatever high priced shit they can offer at michelin restaurant. a 2 rooms flat will do its job to keep you comfortable and repaired, etc. etc. etc. only dumb as fuck women want those luxury shit and abused dog men follow up because they need to impress them to get some pussy because they look shit.
legit

one room to sleep and another room for my books, piano, and laptop

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Legit who the fuck goes to some fancy pantsy place if it wasn’t for women. It’s either women flexing on other women, or men trying to impress women by taking them there. Give me a deep fried pizza over Nobu any day of the week.
Also a lot of luxury brands in general (mostly clothing brands though)

Sales on luxury cars and stuff like that would go down a lot too

I have never been to a michelin star restaurant. I want to go to one just for the experience tbh. I've also never eaten caviar or wagyu beef.
not all michelin stars are high end

especially in asia you can find many michelin resturaunts reasonably priced

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Fogo dê Chaõ

nobu is good btw. but too pretentious the crowd that frequents there

try their black miso cod

my favorite

The Palm, Ruth’s Chris, Neiman Marcus

I’ve been to all.