I wonder if printerandfaxmachin is some next level gigachad or a multi-millionaire

Deleted member 18032

Deleted member 18032

Master
The amount of shit he talks about his racial and phenotypical superiority and snubs everyone's descent is hilarious. Even if it's troll, no one could have such levels of delusion without being the epitome of success in some way (in terms of wealth or appearance or both)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17217 and Deleted member 14077
Think No Way GIF by chelsiekenyon

At least tag me:feelskek:

I talk shit because it's funny. Find me a single unironic comment saying I'm some gigachad, when I have always been honest about my looks. People here lie about being 6'1-2-3 inches tall and looking this good and that good but I've always been honest about being 175 cm and 4/10. I also talk shit when people start talking shit and then they get mad because they wanted me to be some submissive curry joke for them

You're just mad because I call out Bollywood Punjabi nepotism so you want to make a personal attack:feelskek:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14077
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Give us a breakdown of ur immense pushtaini khandaani family wealth

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18032
At least tag me:feelskek:

I talk shit because it's funny. Find me a single unironic comment saying I'm some gigachad, when I have always been honest about my looks. People here lie about being 6'1-2-3 inches tall and looking this good and that good but I've always been honest about being 175 cm and 4/10. I also talk shit when people start talking shit and then they get mad because they wanted me to be some submissive curry joke for them

You're just mad because I call out Bollywood Punjabi nepotism so you want to make a personal attack:feelskek:
"I am a 4/10 in Canada but a 9/10 in Assam and mog every chinkjeet", lets see u then

Also what do you mean by "phenotypical racial superiority"? You mean the typical racebait that everyone does about their ethnic group here? All the white users for white people, the blacks for "BBC halo", the MENA users for their stuff..? How is what I'm doing any different you coping Ranjeet?:lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
"I am a 4/10 in Canada but a 9/10 in Assam and mog every chinkjeet", lets see u then
lmao you gonna ignore the fact that the Assamese user was shittalking my community? Kinda biased lmao considering he was talking about how he mogs us all when he's literally a normie

• Love it
@bittercurry is offended because I made fun of Siddharth Malhotra, his Punjabi buttbuddy:feelskek:

Did you know sidharth malhotra became an ad because his first bollywood film was shelved read

I said this guy was a 7/10 and he's been seething for days for some reason

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18032
@PrinterAndFaxMachin
Give us a breakdown of ur immense pushtaini khandaani family wealth
lmao we do own some lands back home but ever since my grandpa passed and all sorts of land reforms and shit and other stuff, we don't have a ton of land I guess. Still upper-middle/upper class back in South Asia though, lots of property.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and PapaGremlin
This is a typical example of the typical crabs in a bucket mentality that is common in curries. This nigga will make a thread to trash on me for standing up for myself, my community, other curries but when other guys make racebait threads brag threads make insulting comments about people and other chads communities, attack curries mocks us he will do no such thing and be submissive. He wants to bring me down so he Massa can pat him on the head. Jesus christ this is hilarious:feelskek: How the fuck do you make a thread about me because I actually stand up for others?massive cuck shit ngl:LOL:

• Love it
lmao you gonna ignore the fact that the Assamese user was shittalking my community? Kinda biased lmao considering he was talking about how he mogs us all when he's literally a normie
Nigger ,You have been bothering me from the start by calling me chinkjeet ..tagging me with your pajeet matters ..when I've made it damn clear there is nothing pajjet , current , Desi about me or the people where I'm from ....you then proceeded to pollute my post with a stupid bengali mog thing .when we all know Bengalis are the subhumans of asia . Churchill , pakis , moghuls and us hated your shitskin abo ass anc genocided you ..know your place and don't bother people if you don't want them to abuse you ...

Attachments

• images (19).jpeg
    images (19).jpeg
    48.7 KB · Views: 0
Nigger ,You have been bothering me from the start by calling me chinkjeet ..tagging me with your pajeet matters ..when I've made it damn clear there is nothing pajjet , current , Desi about me or the people where I'm from ....you then proceeded to pollute my post with a stupid bengali mog thing .when we all know Bengalis are the subhumans of asia . Churchill , pakis , moghuls and us hated your shitskin abo ass anc genocided you ..know your place and don't bother people if you don't want them to abuse you ...
LMAO I tagged you once in my posts. BTW if you go back, you'll notice that you're the one who started with the insults because I was just curious at first about who you were and your background was so I laughed off the insults.

Anyways, since you wanna continue this....
remember that those "subhumans" are nearly half of Assam's population and will go up . Remember that ASSAM is PAJEET. You are part of India meaning you are a pajeet. Cope:feelskek:

• Love it
LMAO I tagged you once in my posts. BTW if you go back, you'll notice that you're the one who started with the insults because I was just curious at first about who you were and your background was so I laughed off the insults.

Anyways, since you wanna continue this....
remember that those "subhumans" are nearly half of Assam's population and will go up . Remember that ASSAM is PAJEET. You are part of India meaning you are a pajeet. Cope:feelskek:
>Meaning you are a Pajeet

...meanwhile this is you and this is me

Look at my pheno ..this is me from 3 years ago do i look anything like you streetshitters , i look more like this central asian mixed hapa guy ...I'm a mix of aryan and sino Tibetan but i got more of my grandmother's face .. poos like you wish I was a Pajeet ..

In this picture i almost resemble him

If this looks 'pajeet' to you , you ARE DELUSIONAL

Attachments

• images (21).jpeg
    images (21).jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 0
  • images (22).jpeg
    images (22).jpeg
    37.1 KB · Views: 0
>Meaning you are a Pajeet

...meanwhile this is you and this is me

Look at my pheno ..this is me from 3 years ago do i look anything like you streetshitters , i look more like this central asian mixed hapa guy ...I'm a mix of aryan and sino Tibetan but i got more of my grandmother's face .. poos like you wish I was a Pajeet ..

In this picture i almost resemble him

If this looks 'pajeet' to you , you ARE DELUSIONAL

Assam=India=pajeet. You=Assamese which means you=Assamese=Pajeet. Did I dumb it down enough for you, bro?:feelskek:

You can insult me and my people all you want but you are still one of us. If you don't want to be Pajeet, break out of India. oh wait, you can't because you are owned by pajeets:feelskek::LOL:

• Love it
Assam=India=pajeet. You=Assamese which means you=Assamese=Pajeet. Did I dumb it down enough for you, bro?:feelskek:

You can insult me and my people all you want but you are still one of us. If you don't want to be Pajeet, break out of India. oh wait, you can't because you are owned by pajeets:feelskek::LOL:
Lmao no Pajeet owns me ...or my state ..

This is a typical example of the typical crabs in a bucket mentality that is common in curries. This nigga will make a thread to trash on me for standing up for myself, my community, other curries but when other guys make racebait threads brag threads make insulting comments about people and other chads communities, attack curries mocks us he will do no such thing and be submissive. He wants to bring me down so he Massa can pat him on the head. Jesus christ this is hilarious:feelskek: How the fuck do you make a thread about me because I actually stand up for others?massive cuck shit ngl:LOL:
dude I have noticed your shenanigans since over a year, this NE guy is just one among many trolls over the months and most of the time its you who triggers the keyboard war for some sick sense of incel validation

dude I have noticed your shenanigans since over a year
Bullshit, I made an account on Lookism on August 2021, so it hasn't even a year , much less over a year. Not to mention that I only started frequently posting on here (Looksmax) mid January because I was waiting for Lookism to come back online. So you're bullshitting.
most of the time its you who triggers the keyboard war for some sick sense of incel validation
lmao this is obviously bullshit when this place has TONS of users all thumping their chests online for validation so I'm one of many. I'm not special in that regard because there's literally ALWAYS racebait and shitposting going on between different users and different ethnicities (negroes MENAs white latinos asians indians etc without me being there. Also, this is an incel website. I'm one of many incels here.

You're only crying so hard now because I mock your shitty idols like that 5/10 faggot Ranbir Kapoor or whatever he is. If you're calling ME out instead of the people that routinely makes bait posts about curries or other ethnicities and does 100x worse than me, it means you're a little bitch who's offended because I called his favourite celebrity trash:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• Love it
  • JFL
dude I have noticed your shenanigans since over a year, this NE guy is just one among many trolls over the months and most of the time its you who triggers the keyboard war for some sick sense of incel validation
BTW I expect you to make some more threads about the other users who racebait here and post their insulting comments here because there are users who do 100x worse than I do. I'll wait but I know you won't because you want to bring me down to your pathetic level because I insulted your ugly celebrities:lul:

• Love it
  • JFL