I won't date my looksmatch.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Kraken
Realizing the importance of looks in life, not just for myself but especially for my future children: I value looks greatly in my future girlfriend/wife. More so than the average person (would admit).

I'd rather have a good-looking girlfriend that I can get along with, than an average-looking girlfriend that I vibe really well with. Dating my looksmatch would feel to me like I did 'just as you would expect based on your looks'. It would mean that I apparantly had no qualities or value on top of my looks to allow me to date someone that is better looking than myself. I simply wouldn't be satisfied from such a conclusion, even if I enjoyed the relationship on itself.

The result is that I will likely end up as a standardcel unless I am willing to compromise much more into the personality department, where I won't be able to get along well with my future gf, as I would've hoped to.

It is the way it is.

Nah bro u just never had a gf thats why u Think like that

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
men need to up their standards anyway so it’s a good thing

look this video and tell me you can say otherwise without lying

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: joao and Deleted member 275
The more likely scenario is that your looksmatch won't date you. She likely thinks she deserves a gigachad, but she'll settle for regular chad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem, Zeta ascended, 54UD4D3 and 2 others
Nah bro u just never had a gf thats why u Think like that
Cope, this is me:
WJIZNms.jpg

Unfortunately it didn't work out after 6 months, but I will have to looksmax, fraudmax, moneymax, hobbymax and socialmax harder to get something that I like again. Untill then I will just be single.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Jfl if you wouldn't date your looksmatch

Jfl if you wouldn't date looksmatch
Jfl if you would date below looksmatch. I consider winning at life dating above looksmatch.

Dating your lookmatch is basically being average, you didn't do good, you didn't do bad. Which is fine, but not something I can personally accept.

The more likely scenario is that your looksmatch won't date you. She likely thinks she deserves a gigachad, but she'll settle for regular chad