I work as a security guard at a strip club. AMA.

Deleted member 15260

Deleted member 15260

Learning French x Semen Retention x 10% BF
It has allowed me to make a LOT of high IQ observations about human nature and women

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Gonthar, Polar and 10 others
What would you say is the average mentality of a stripper?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
What percentage of girls get drunk/stoned before going out on the floor for their shift?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
have you fucked one of the strippers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: one job away and chaddyboi66
Most retarded shit. Throwing money for blue balls.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 17201 and 25 others
What would you say is the average mentality of a stripper?
Make JUST enough to maintain

work one day a week

scam as many guys as possible. Steal from men. All men are trash. scam people on uber eats orders (ohhh get me a burrito... hands you $5 when burrito was $32).

they are not that focused on looks but still want chad obviously

the club is like a cult and becomes their whole social life

basically scam a guy as much as possible without fucking him but also if you can find a good simp take everything from him and make him think you like him

vicious dark triad mindset

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: humanoidsub7, TsarTsar444, Alt Number 3 and 26 others
Finally a good thread, okay op what percentage of the male customers would you rate as being attractive? Do the strippers gravitate towards the attractive men or do they only care who is throwing the most money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bwrauycnee, Deleted member 15556 and 4 others
Make JUST enough to maintain

work one day a week

scam as many guys as possible. Steal from men. All men are trash. scam people on uber eats orders (ohhh get me a burrito... hands you $5 when burrito was $32).

they are not that focused on looks but still want chad obviously

the club is like a cult and becomes their whole social life

basically scam a guy as much as possible without fucking him but also if you can find a good simp take everything from him and make him think you like him

vicious dark triad mindset
any blackpill stories :Comfy:

What percentage of girls get drunk/stoned before going out on the floor for their shift?
100%

every day they ask me

yo FANGED. Got any xanax? Perc 30’s? Fireball?

constantly drinking white claws or beer, smoking menthol cigs like newports, rolling blunts and smoking together in the garage

a lot of them black out during their shift and are just sitting their naked confused in the dance booths

almost all do coke

then like two of them are “sober” and just smoke newports

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Pumanator, LastHopeForNorman and 9 others
Finally a good thread, okay op what percentage of the male customers would you rate as being attractive? Do the strippers gravitate towards the attractive men or do they only care who is throwing the most money
I will be interested in what OP says. But my 2 cents is that I think some girls actually prefer very old men because they are safer, less work, and are not constantly pounding their erection against them.

• +1
Reactions: Done, Preoximerianas and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
have you fucked one of the strippers
Yea just one

six others will send me naked pics and try to scam me to either cashapp them, get them food, get them ubers home

i’m sure they would fuck me but a lot of them live in the ghetto

if you fuck any of the strippers they will sometimes ask for money after to “help them out” because “they weren’t working while you two hung out”

they have this mentaity that they always deserve to be paid every night and if they don’t go in a guy should cover that

brutal

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Deleted member 15556, fogdart and 9 others
Do they have boyfriend?
Are they Chad only?

Are they average without make up?

What’s it smell like. do it smell like hot ketchup?

(can’t go cuz too young)
It smells like menthol cigarettes, sweat and perfume

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Yea just one

six others will send me naked pics and try to scam me to either cashapp them, get them food, get them ubers home

i’m sure they would fuck me but a lot of them live in the ghetto

if you fuck any of the strippers they will sometimes ask for money after to “help them out” because “they weren’t working while you two hung out”

they have this mentaity that they always deserve to be paid every night and if they don’t go in a guy should cover that

brutal
what race are they?

many black girls

What level club was this? Top dollar or some ghetto dump?

any blackpill stories :Comfy:
Guy came in last week and spent $7,500 on a bartender (not even a dancer) after him and his friend got venture capital funding for a company

she then put $1,400 tip on his red bull

later in the night he bragged to me “ashley is into me”

i hit her weed pen at the end of the shift and she grabbed my dick and asked for my number. I asked her about the guy and she was like “oh... he’s ugly”

conor mcgregor came in a few weeks ago and simped for this one chick that wasn’t even that hot and she was choking him
In the private room... what the

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, TsarTsar444, karbo and 21 others
I will be interested in what OP says. But my 2 cents is that I think some girls actually prefer very old men because they are safer, less work, and are not constantly pounding their erection against them.
50% have sugar daddies which they prefer over young erect broke chadlites

these women are dogshit with money and constantly need some millionaire to feed and water their sad bodies... just so...
Once again.... they don’t have to work

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Yuya Moggershima, Hero of the Imperium and 8 others
What level club was this? Top dollar or some ghetto dump?
We try to be top dollar but we’re halfway in between

not fully upscale but not

niggers forever LLC.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 12002 and 2 others
what race are they?

many black girls
My manager said if you have more than 15% black girls you become a black club

we have around 10 black girls

they are not interested in white guys and they do the bulk of the prostitution and scamming - they are always trying to leave with customers, they wear apple watches to scam the club out of its fee, they only want to do table dances to nigga music like LiL durk (club doesnt make money off people making it rain)

one wantes me to be her pimp and she said she’d bring $60 back to me but never did

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, PapaGremlin, fogdart and 10 others
how tall are u, are you gymcelled

Do they have boyfriend?
Are they Chad only?

Are they average without make up?
Some have boyfriend and no most are not chad only they are like.... brad only

only a few date chads

most date like... think first year analyst at Morgan Stanley who has a condo he’s slowly paying off and is a strong 6/10 but went to a catholic college. And he picks her up every night. Like giga-simp. Their lives are so chaotic they stop caring as much about looks and opt for more stability and money and simping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, fogdart, Done and 5 others
how tall are u, are you gymcelled
6’7” skinny and white

i’m a terrible security guard and never pat any nigger down

just graduated law school so some of them were like “impressed”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kyff, Deleted member 4054, one job away and 5 others
Only the most money however for them to start caring about your looks if you’re broke you’d have to be GIGACHAD.

on a slow night they will just hang out with the cool guys and drink if they realize it’s dead and they can’t make money

we get a lot of entitled rich frat guys coming in and if they don’t sleep with them the guys will be like “KILL YOURSELF WHORE. YOU ARE TRASH AND BELOW ME. YOU POOR FILTHY ANIMAL... GET OUT OF HERE. NOW.”

some guys feel so entitled to their
Phone numbers

indian guys ALWAYS pull out their cocks anywhere in the club

about 3% of guys that come in are attrctive and usually it’s
Because their ugly friend dragged them
There

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Polar, Deleted member 4054 and 14 others
sucking sausage?
No she choked him and he had this huge smile on his face like after his weigh ins when he screams

then she said “do you have a girlfriend”

he said “no”

he tried to kiss her in the elevator and she pushed him and his security guard and he was like HAHAHAHHAA

then he gave all workers $1,100

then he messager her on instagram and she said “i thought you didnt have a girlfriend”

and he said “i have a wife!! Not a girlfriend!!”

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17201, Pumanator and 9 others
Black guys = spend no money, sneak in bottles of henessy, and try to make it rain. They try to bring weapons in

indians = ALWAYS get kicked out for sexual assault, asking about prostitution, waiting for the girls by the garage. Indians also always put a bunch of money on their table to try and trick girls then never spend it

white guys = chillest

asians dont really go to strip clubs but if they do they ball out

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17201, Polar, Pumanator and 19 others
Are there underaged JBs? :unsure:

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 16801
Are there underaged JBs? :unsure:
Sometimes we get:

girls applying with no social security card that only speak spanish or are from bogota or some weird country and dont speak english. We cant hire because if we get raided we get popped for human
Trafficking

underage girls maybe... if they fake their ID. But normally my boss doesnt fuck around and can smoke them out

practically none of the girls are allowed to have pimps but sometimes rolls royce mexican guy waits outside or a black jewelry fool will pull
Up to pick up like 3+
girls and i can see he takes their money and is motivationally talking to them

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: realrob, Yuya Moggershima, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Black guys = spend no money, sneak in bottles of henessy, and try to make it rain. They try to bring weapons in

indians = ALWAYS get kicked out for sexual assault, asking about prostitution, waiting for the girls by the garage. Indians also always put a bunch of money on their table to try and trick girls then never spend it

white guys = chillest

Hispanics?

Hispanics?
Hispanics always come in groups

they ALWAYS cause problems and get in fights or try to get in for free

they are even worse than niggers

a lot of construction ones come in

they always want extras... a lot of times the spanish speaking
Girls will give them extras for like $200

recently one got in a fight with this big heroin dealer and he yelled “IM GETTING MY GUN” and ran downstairs past me and pushed
Two people down. It was horrifying. Then more mexicans came down with their guns and were like “you didnt pat us down white boy....
We are ready for this nigha.” And they all started smoking a blunt in the lobby waiting for the guy to come back

he never did

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17201, fogdart, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
Ffs why. I took an Indian guy to strip club once and he was convinced they were all hookers and trying to convince them to fuck him for £50.

It was even worse cos he was 2/10 and the foids threatened to get us BOTH thrown out if I didn't make him behave. Hypocrisy though cos he spent like £500 in VIP room so I'd guess there they let him get his cock out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Polar, Deleted member 15556, fogdart and 6 others
I don't mind either way but it's funny imagining you never worked as a security guard and this is all a LARP with all the detailed answers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Enlil, TsarTsar444, CANI and 8 others
Only the most money however for them to start caring about your looks if you’re broke you’d have to be GIGACHAD.

on a slow night they will just hang out with the cool guys and drink if they realize it’s dead and they can’t make money

we get a lot of entitled rich frat guys coming in and if they don’t sleep with them the guys will be like “KILL YOURSELF WHORE. YOU ARE TRASH AND BELOW ME. YOU POOR FILTHY ANIMAL... GET OUT OF HERE. NOW.”

some guys feel so entitled to their
Phone numbers

about 3% of guys that come in are attrctive and usually it’s
Because their ugly friend dragged them
There

white guys = chillest

God fucking damn it why are the degenerates always Indians, I can't with this shit anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Pumanator, Deleted member 15556 and 3 others
How does that pimp shit work anyway? From my understanding it’s really just selling bitches a dream. I just never understood how they got them to give their pimp all their profits.

Are you on roids? Height weight and bf percent please

Ffs why. I took an Indian guy to strip club once and he was convinced they were all hookers and trying to convince them to fuck him for £50.

It was even worse cos he was 2/10 and the foids threatened to get us BOTH thrown out if I didn't make him behave. Hypocrisy though cos he spent like £500 in VIP room so I'd guess there they let him get his cock out
Yes Indian guys LOVE to whisper to me “how much to fuck one of them?”

they always want the inside scoop on prostitution

they are largely pack animals i’ve observed and they love to travel no less than 8 deep

college indians love it too

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 17201, Pumanator and 3 others
I don't mind either way but it's funny imagining you never worked as a security guard and this is all a LARP with all the detailed answers
It is my first security job

i applied as a floor host they put me at door

on new years eve two face tattoo folks n nem niggas rolled up and i tried to pat them down and they said

we aint doin that boy. Aye cuhhhhh lets go up there we outside in this mfcka.

i called 911 and like 15 cops showed up and arrested them and they had automatic pistols with switches on them

scary

the door is the best position to meet girls because you can smoke cigs with them, walk them to their car, smoke weed in their cars, etc. and no loud music is playing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15556, Deleted member 12002 and Preoximerianas
How does that pimp shit work anyway? From my understanding it’s really just selling bitches a dream. I just never understood how they got them to give their pimp all their profits.
Broken, drug addicted women with kids

the pimp lets them live with them

hes like a life coach and a lover and provider

they need the stability and control - it is like going to
The army for young guys

they get the girls gifts and drop them
Off at work and they dont need to worry about paying rent

one pimp i met said to me at 4AM “can you drive a car with no brakes?” I said “no” and he turned and smacked one of his girls and said “YOU GOTTA PUT
BRAKES ON THESEE BITCHES BOY” and got into his silver g wagon and she was like shaking

It was scarring indeed and the simp
In me wanted to report him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17201, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 15556 and 6 others
sure bro conor mcgregor decided to visit your shitty strip club

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, karbo, Deleted member 18012 and 7 others
women need to be beat into submission. do you agree?

Broken, drug addicted women with kids

the pimp lets them live with them

hes like a life coach and a lover and provider

they need the stability and control - it is like going to
The army for young guys

they get the girls gifts and drop them
Off at work and they dont need to worry about paying rent

one pimp i met said to me at 4AM “can you drive a car with no brakes?” I said “no” and he turned and smacked one of his girls and said “YOU GOTTA PUT
BRAKES ON THESEE BITCHES BOY” and got into his silver g wagon and she was like shaking

It was scarring indeed and the simp
In me wanted to report him
Makes sense

sure bro conor mcgregor decided to visit your shitty strip club
He was in town to sell a proper 12 distillery? Or buy one. I cant remember

he came on a tuesday with his trainer

yea it doesnt usually happen we are just the closest club to downtown

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 12002
women need to be beat into submission. do you agree?
Sometimes but I like domme’s better that beat me into submission tbh ngl

:hnghn::what: how can a female be a dom?
None of them are organic domme’s but some will play the part to extract resources from a kinky guy

over for submissive men like myself tbh

Are you on roids? Height weight and bf percent please
6’7”, 212, skinny fat

nah my frien just offerd me SARMS? And roids? But i have hyperthyroidism and
Cant work out

brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TsarTsar444, TeenAscender and Deleted member 12002
None of them are organic domme’s but some will play the part to extract resources from a kinky guy

over for submissive men like myself tbh
over if anyone finds out the security guy likes it up the butt

• JFL
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
over if anyone finds out the security guy likes it up the butt
The girls have already found out

it improved my clout as “sensitive feminist guard” tbh

they hate most men passionately becauase in a $30 table dance an average guy will just try to finger their asshole within 5 seconds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17201, Deleted member 12002 and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
The girls have already found out

it improved my clout as “sensitive feminist guard” tbh

they hate most men passionately becauase in a $30 table dance an average guy will just try to finger their asshole within 5 seconds
:what:and you think they dont like the drama of complaining? girls are children, they will cry if they don't get what they want. chad and a gorillion dollars and slaves.
also female solopsism. they are much more resilient to pain and torture :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260