I work as a security guard at a strip club. AMA.

Thank god I won't ever go to a strip club, it's for bluepillers anyways

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
It has allowed me to make a LOT of high IQ observations about human nature and women

Like what? That men are idiots controlled by their dicks and women are taking advantage of it by draining them of all their cash? Congrats bro. Maybe next week you'll find out that water is wet.

how would wearing apple watches scam the club out of its fee?

The girls can scam the club in many ways:

1. Trying to get guys to pay them directly for their phone numbers, meeting outside the club, for dances, etc.

2. Getting security guards to not "write down" their dances so therefore the club won't get a fee (club gets $8 every $30 dance and they get $100 out of every $200 private room etc.) Usually they will suck a security guards dick if they won't write down their dances for a few weeks or something.

3. "Lose tickets" or somehow scam the cashier into not charging them for tickets

4. Table dance on niggas that want to "make it rain" at the table - the club can only make money if their is a formal dance, not a table dance.

5. Prostitution when the club isn't cut in

All can be forgiven if you tip the GM though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Like what? That men are idiots controlled by their dicks and women are taking advantage of it by draining them of all their cash? Congrats bro. Maybe next week you'll find out that water is wet.

Are you Sin's retarded friend from London that likes to play on discord all day? Pathetic that your little best friend lost his position on .Net. He was a faggot ass bitch anyway and we all knew it. You and Yung Nigger were always towel boys to true megastars and nothing has changed.

• JFL
Reactions: fate and destiny
Are you Sin's retarded friend from London that likes to play on discord all day? Pathetic that your little best friend lost his position on .Net. He was a faggot ass bitch anyway and we all knew it. You and Yung Nigger were always towel boys to true megastars and nothing has changed.

WTF are you talking about :confused:

• JFL
A+ thread bro. Some of you need to really listen close. Strippers/sex workers are all cluster B personalities. They're bpd at best, ice cold sociopaths at worst. Do NOT get involved with one unless you really know what you're doing game wise. They'll fuck your head up

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 15260 and getra
Ngl I always want to be a bouncer but at a club or a bar, just to see how it's like

• Love it
I went to a fondue birthday party for one of the strippers and like 10 were there

one 21 year old asian one stood up and said

EVERYONE. I HAVE A ANNOUMCEMENT

Okay so I know some of you here do sex work like feet stuff and camming and some of you here have paypigs and cash cows on twitter etc

CASHAPP IS CHANGING THEIR LAWS EVERYONE

This month anything over $650 WILL trigger a 1099 girls. So if your slaves or foot fetishee’s send you money have them put “for rent” on it so it will be exempt

It was such a cringe speech tbh
i want to kill him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fate and destiny and Deleted member 15260
A+ thread bro. Some of you need to really listen close. Strippers/sex workers are all cluster B personalities. They're bpd at best, ice cold sociopaths at worst. Do NOT get involved with one unless you really know what you're doing game wise. They'll fuck your head up

They will.

The slightest sign of weakness they will exploit for money

This girl told me she always gets toilet paper at this one bodega. She forced the Indian guy that worked there to go and spend like $1,000 on her. You know he only makes like $600 a month and works insane hours too. Probably has been robbed with a shotgun at least 14 times that month.

They have older men they string along.

They are fully diabolical.

They will play a mind game on anyone who will CashApp them. I went to the strip club two nights ago and this girl was like "want to be my sugar daddy?" - she was 42. This bitch could've been my mom.

They become bottomless pits of financial greed.

This one woman was crying to me because this older ugly couple was going to pay her $800 to watch them fucck. But the guy got too horny and asked for her friends number and the wife made him leave. She yelled on the phone "I GOT FUCKED OVER!!!! I LOST MONEY."

Keep in mind that was the only day of the month she planned on working.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: realrob, fate and destiny and Deleted member 4054
What do people usually talk about with the strippers when they come over to the table? I t feels awkward when they sit there and you can tell all they want is for you to buy a dance quick

What do people usually talk about with the strippers when they come over to the table? I t feels awkward when they sit there and you can tell all they want is for you to buy a dance quick

The strippers all try to be woke as fuck

They always tell me “if a guy doesn’t like me, he needs to literally just tell me right away and be like - i’m not interested or get that other girl for me.”

They can face any amount of rejection, they literally don’t care

The guys that do well usually bring white claws or trulys and are all 6/10 normie scale and above at least and are kinda funny and normal and drink with the girls

Black fools will also get into ultra deep conversations

Most topics revolve around

1. Chicago (crime, what parts of the city they’re from, the guys job).

2. Going to the private room and the guy asking if he can get sex

3. The guy procuring cheap drugs and/or alcohol

4. The guy asking about the club and how it’s run/specifics of the strip club industry. The girls are not allowed to talk about this among other banned topics

5. Talking shit about the staff (this is also a banned topic)

6. The girls aspirations to be a nurse, doctor, lawyer, etc.

Black girls are way more insane. They will link up with drug dealers or other weirdos and have some insanely lively conversations.

When couples come in the conversation is more lively

When I go to other strip clubs i’m like

*~ Strip Club Royalty *~

It sounds cringe but by virtue of working at a club I instantly am talking to all the owners, managers, going backstage. They’ll bring me free tequila bottles, the dancers and I will laugh about girls that got fired and transferred clubs and our general managers drug and sexual abuse. They will want to show out hard to crush me and show me that their strip club is better. Last time I went to another strip club they let me control the music for like an hour on an AUX cord jfl

It is life on TUTORIAL mode when you go to a strip club and work at a strip club competitor

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
The strippers all try to be woke as fuck

They always tell me “if a guy doesn’t like me, he needs to literally just tell me right away and be like - i’m not interested or get that other girl for me.”

They can face any amount of rejection, they literally don’t care

The guys that do well usually bring white claws or trulys and are all 6/10 normie scale and above at least and are kinda funny and normal and drink with the girls

Black fools will also get into ultra deep conversations

Most topics revolve around

1. Chicago (crime, what parts of the city they’re from, the guys job).

2. Going to the private room and the guy asking if he can get sex

3. The guy procuring cheap drugs and/or alcohol

4. The guy asking about the club and how it’s run/specifics of the strip club industry. The girls are not allowed to talk about this among other banned topics

5. Talking shit about the staff (this is also a banned topic)

6. The girls aspirations to be a nurse, doctor, lawyer, etc.

Black girls are way more insane. They will link up with drug dealers or other weirdos and have some insanely lively conversations.

When couples come in the conversation is more lively

When I go to other strip clubs i’m like

*~ Strip Club Royalty *~

It sounds cringe but by virtue of working at a club I instantly am talking to all the owners, managers, going backstage. They’ll bring me free tequila bottles, the dancers and I will laugh about girls that got fired and transferred clubs and our general managers drug and sexual abuse. They will want to show out hard to crush me and show me that their strip club is better. Last time I went to another strip club they let me control the music for like an hour on an AUX cord jfl

It is life on TUTORIAL mode when you go to a strip club and work at a strip club competitor
Are they even interested in having a convo or do they just want to dance and get paid?

• +1
Are they even interested in having a convo or do they just want to dance and get paid?
Depends

These girls aren’t robots

They’re retarded insecure 23 year olds on xanax and white claw whose boyfriend just beat them and they’ve just smoked a pack of newports and havent slept all day

They cry a lot, have anxiety attacks, have bad days. Their dad yells at them

A lot of times they want to talk and get paid

The talking helps them conceptualize in their mind that they are a “good stripper” and it helps justify their job.

If no one is getting paid and they dont want to go home they’ll literally just get wasted and try to become best friends with a guy hoping he will buy dances later

Some are there to stake out prostitution for later so they dont care about the $22 they make per dance. They want to make $1,000 that night for a japanese businessman who will shit on their face or something

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee