I would do ANYTHING for an 8 x 6 or above

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I would be a 5' 3" manlet
I would be an ethnic
I would have the face of Nevergiveup, Eggman, onecooldude123 etc or go down to 0 PSL
I would literally KILL

I would sell my very soul for an 8" x 6" dick.

I would do ANYTHING.

DICK = EVERYTHING

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Then you realize there's no dick for your face.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kosidius, RAITEIII, Deleted member 2745 and 3 others
And for women to actually pay me for sex.

Then you realize there's no dick for your face.

There is no face for your dick. Even if gigachad it is over with a 4" dick and you will get cucked by someone who is much less good looking than you.

There is ALWAYS a dick for your face though.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
There is no face for your dick. Even if gigachad it is over with a 4" dick and you will get cucked by someone who is much less good looking than you.

A big dick is a huge bonus especially for keeping her but if you're legit sub 2 psl it won't save you at all.

Women aren't as attracted to dicks as men are to pussies.
For some size queens an average dick can screen the man out in the same way as being a manlet with some women.
If there's no sexual attraction before seeing dick, the dick won't save it.
A good dick can amplify a slight attraction.

For average looking dudes or better it gives a big advantage, and with social circle game can work well.

Based.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula and ShredPill
Lol at big dick cope. When u get ur nut off in a whore ur not thinking about keeping her with you forever. Genetically speaking women are attracted to attractive faces so their kids will have easy lives. The gigachad with a 4" still fucks more than a Manlet. He also sees women as tools while u see them as things to pleasure

He also sees women as tools while u see them as things to pleasure

There is no greater pleasure than giving a woman the best sexual pleasure she can possibly have, due to big dick.

The gigachad is brought down to incel with a 4" dick and is a joke to women.

No dick for ur face. No face for ur dick. Bye.

There is no greater pleasure than giving a woman the best sexual pleasure she can possibly have, due to big dick.

Dude ur spending a night with some whore. U really want to put her on a pedestal?

Capture

Delete

Last edited:
You have decent facial structure. You have a long ramus, a tall robust skull, big jaw and decent orbitals. You would actually look good as fuck if you roided and good chiselled. That's the only way an oldcel can get pussy. You either become a sugar daddy, get into an LTR or you slay

YOU NEED testosterone. You NEED aggression. You NEED to bad boy max. Your dick and voice are fine. You just have low as fuck t. Get on roids because you have absolutely nothing to lose (hair is already lost). You're wasting time OP

Giving a woman pleasure is a great pleasure in itself.

A gigachad with a small dick is still a gigachad, he'll get lots of sex but will have more trouble keeping the women.

What would you do as a 8x6 5'0 with 1/10 face? Just run around naked with a boner hoping a girl would get attracted?