I would gladly lose 1 inch on my penis for the following...

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
dick size is the most irrelevant thing and the rumor that it matters was spread in order to sell dick lenghening products

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I would for the clavicle option tbh.
Legit tbh. Thats 2 extra inches on bideltoid and it would look fucking good shirtless
I would for the clavicle option tbh.
Download 37

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
You guys are so fucking autistic, no wonder most of you dont fit into society ???

Humans_Are_Robots

Humans_Are_Robots

The brutal truth
Why the fuck do you people care about wrist size? Do you seriously think women look at your wrists and think that you are less attractive? Or that it makes you unfuckable? JFL

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
I would give 2 inches of my penis size to make my midface 1 inch shorter

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
Why the fuck do you people care about wrist size? Do you seriously think women look at your wrists and think that you are less attractive? Or that it makes you unfuckable? JFL

Not about that, it's a good indicator of muscle building potential.

RopeAllFemales

RopeAllFemales

Banned
You guys are so fucking autistic, no wonder most of you dont fit into society ???

OK cHaD
Ryo you HAVE to show me your face because it CAN NOT be as bad as what you are describing

Just look after david schwimmer. There you have. Mine is almost at the same level. Myb even worser but idk exactly

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
I would also give 1 inch of my nose to get wider clavicles.

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
OK cHaD

Just look after david schwimmer. There you have. Mine is almost at the same level. Myb even worser but idk exactly

1) You dont know what I look like
2) Hows that relevant lol

iamgoingtomakeit

iamgoingtomakeit

Bronze
u can say the same thing about jaws , chin , upper eye lid, maxilla etc

Dude420

Dude420

Ascend or Rope

They look at everything that is sexually dimorphic, large wrists are very attractive to women.

Humans_Are_Robots

Humans_Are_Robots

The brutal truth
u can say the same thing about jaws , chin , upper eye lid, maxilla etc
Nice try dude, face is 1000x more important than your fucking wrists lmao. Still, most stuff here is not very important, but jaw, eye area and hair is essential to look good.

HorseFace

HorseFace

done
Nice try dude, face is 1000x more important than your fucking wrists lmao. Still, most stuff here is not very important, but jaw, eye area and hair is essential to look good.

Strong jaw > strong chin

Mandiblecel

Mandiblecel

Bronze
Id do it for the clavicle, but just LOL @ u if you think anyone gives a shit about your wrist size

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I would happily take inches off my height and put them on my dick, length and girth. But mostly length.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
I would happily take inches off my height and put them on my dick, length and girth. But mostly length.

I would happily take inches off my dick and add them to height. How tall are you, man?

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
I would happily take inches off my dick and add them to height. How tall are you, man?

6' 3". I would more than happily add 3" in length and 1" in girth to my dick and be 5' 11", which I believe is still slightly above average height anyway.

Animas

Animas

Iron
bro take my whole dick and just make me taller pls

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
6' 3". I would more than happily add 3" in length and 1" in girth to my dick and be 5' 11", which I believe is still slightly above average height anyway.

Is that you in your profile picture? If so, dick / height is the least of your worries my man.

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Is that you in your profile picture? If so, dick / height is the least of your worries my man.

Yes it is, but I would still feel a whole lot better with a bigger dick even if everything else remained the same. It would make all the difference in the world to my life. I could actually enjoy sex even if all I ever did was pay for it.

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Yes it is, but I would still feel a whole lot better with a bigger dick even if everything else remained the same. It would make all the difference in the world to my life. I could actually enjoy sex even if all I ever did was pay for it.

Oh I guess if you have a micropenis it's a bit different. How big are you, my man?

I'd trade dick length for a better face too imo

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Oh I guess if you have a micropenis it's a bit different. How big are you, my man?

I'd trade dick length for a better face too imo

Around 5" NBPEL but only at absolute max, typically 4.5-4.75".

Maybe I would also trade a further inch from my height and drop down to 5' 10" for a better face, including correction of my face being bashed in (this would make quite a difference).

TakaRyo

TakaRyo

Gold
Around 5" NBPEL but only at absolute max, typically 4.5-4.75".

Maybe I would also trade a further inch from my height and drop down to 5' 10" for a better face, including correction of my face being bashed in (this would make quite a difference).

Okay are you for real? Even if I had ur dick size I would still trade an inch in for height. A height increase of 1 inch vastly improves quality of life compared to the drawbacks of a dick size decrease of 1 inch

HorribleTeeth

HorribleTeeth

Silver
Okay are you for real? Even if I had ur dick size I would still trade an inch in for height. A height increase of 1 inch vastly improves quality of life compared to the drawbacks of a dick size decrease of 1 inch

I know it's hard to believe but for me personally, being tall has made things worse for me. All it has done is served to humiliate me due to everything else about me and made me stand out for the WRONG reasons, as I have all the other physical qualities that belong to a manlet. My small dick fits together PERFECTLY with these qualities, and therefore has always defined me.

Last edited:
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
Hard to decide on clavicles vs wrists. I’d trade if I could get 1” wrists AND 2” clavicles

Users who are viewing this thread