I would gladly lose 1 inch on my penis for the following...

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
+1 inch wrist gain
Or
+1 inch on each clavicle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Unwanted and Vegeta
I would for the clavicle option tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
dick size is the most irrelevant thing and the rumor that it matters was spread in order to sell dick lenghening products

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Animas
dick size is the most irrelevant thing and the rumor that it matters was spread in order to sell dick lenghening products
sorry but that's a massive cope

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6401, HorribleTeeth and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Legit tbh. Thats 2 extra inches on bideltoid and it would look fucking good shirtless
Download 37

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and jefferson
women are dumb as shit. without a dick to compare to, they cannot tell how big it is.
that'S true but nearly every women is slut these times and they have many examples to compare to

• +1
I would gladly lose my entire penis for a slightly shorter midface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and TakaRyo
  • +1
I would gladly lose my entire penis for a slightly shorter midface.

Ryo you HAVE to show me your face because it CAN NOT be as bad as what you are describing

• +1
Height or slightly lighter skin tone.

• +1
Ryo you HAVE to show me your face because it CAN NOT be as bad as what you are describing

It is that bad. There's a reason I was called ugly and "horse face" in high school constantly.

• +1
It IS that bad, though. Just imagine a very long balding head with NCT and very little facial harmony.

• +1
that'S true but nearly every women is slut these times and they have many examples to compare to

Women suck at estimating things like time, size etc. Even if she is a slut, she can't tell if your dick is small or big

• +1
You guys are so fucking autistic, no wonder most of you dont fit into society ???

Why the fuck do you people care about wrist size? Do you seriously think women look at your wrists and think that you are less attractive? Or that it makes you unfuckable? JFL

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I would give 2 inches of my penis size to make my midface 1 inch shorter

Why the fuck do you people care about wrist size? Do you seriously think women look at your wrists and think that you are less attractive? Or that it makes you unfuckable? JFL

Not about that, it's a good indicator of muscle building potential.

You guys are so fucking autistic, no wonder most of you dont fit into society ???

OK cHaD

Just look after david schwimmer. There you have. Mine is almost at the same level. Myb even worser but idk exactly

I would also give 1 inch of my nose to get wider clavicles.

OK cHaD

Just look after david schwimmer. There you have. Mine is almost at the same level. Myb even worser but idk exactly

1) You dont know what I look like
2) Hows that relevant lol

u can say the same thing about jaws , chin , upper eye lid, maxilla etc

They look at everything that is sexually dimorphic, large wrists are very attractive to women.

u can say the same thing about jaws , chin , upper eye lid, maxilla etc
Nice try dude, face is 1000x more important than your fucking wrists lmao. Still, most stuff here is not very important, but jaw, eye area and hair is essential to look good.

Nice try dude, face is 1000x more important than your fucking wrists lmao. Still, most stuff here is not very important, but jaw, eye area and hair is essential to look good.

Strong jaw > strong chin

Id do it for the clavicle, but just LOL @ u if you think anyone gives a shit about your wrist size

I would happily take inches off my height and put them on my dick, length and girth. But mostly length.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and TakaRyo
I would happily take inches off my height and put them on my dick, length and girth. But mostly length.

I would happily take inches off my dick and add them to height. How tall are you, man?

I would happily take inches off my dick and add them to height. How tall are you, man?

6' 3". I would more than happily add 3" in length and 1" in girth to my dick and be 5' 11", which I believe is still slightly above average height anyway.

• +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
bro take my whole dick and just make me taller pls

6' 3". I would more than happily add 3" in length and 1" in girth to my dick and be 5' 11", which I believe is still slightly above average height anyway.

Is that you in your profile picture? If so, dick / height is the least of your worries my man.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Is that you in your profile picture? If so, dick / height is the least of your worries my man.

Yes it is, but I would still feel a whole lot better with a bigger dick even if everything else remained the same. It would make all the difference in the world to my life. I could actually enjoy sex even if all I ever did was pay for it.

• +1
Yes it is, but I would still feel a whole lot better with a bigger dick even if everything else remained the same. It would make all the difference in the world to my life. I could actually enjoy sex even if all I ever did was pay for it.

Oh I guess if you have a micropenis it's a bit different. How big are you, my man?

I'd trade dick length for a better face too imo

Oh I guess if you have a micropenis it's a bit different. How big are you, my man?

I'd trade dick length for a better face too imo

Around 5" NBPEL but only at absolute max, typically 4.5-4.75".

Maybe I would also trade a further inch from my height and drop down to 5' 10" for a better face, including correction of my face being bashed in (this would make quite a difference).

• +1
Around 5" NBPEL but only at absolute max, typically 4.5-4.75".

Maybe I would also trade a further inch from my height and drop down to 5' 10" for a better face, including correction of my face being bashed in (this would make quite a difference).

Okay are you for real? Even if I had ur dick size I would still trade an inch in for height. A height increase of 1 inch vastly improves quality of life compared to the drawbacks of a dick size decrease of 1 inch

Okay are you for real? Even if I had ur dick size I would still trade an inch in for height. A height increase of 1 inch vastly improves quality of life compared to the drawbacks of a dick size decrease of 1 inch

I know it's hard to believe but for me personally, being tall has made things worse for me. All it has done is served to humiliate me due to everything else about me and made me stand out for the WRONG reasons, as I have all the other physical qualities that belong to a manlet. My small dick fits together PERFECTLY with these qualities, and therefore has always defined me.

Last edited:
Hard to decide on clavicles vs wrists. I’d trade if I could get 1” wrists AND 2” clavicles