I would let a surgeon bang my girlfriend for free leg lengthening surgery

D

Deleted member 33233

Iron
So as you all faggots know I'm 205cm tall. But when i go outside I feel like a midget and get mogged by taller men all the time

Since I'm a dumb nigger with no money and a faggot NEET I can't afford LL surgery.

So for this I offer you faggots a proposition. You rape and cum inside my girlfriend as much as you want in the course of a whole year. You can abuse her, beat her, don't give a shit while I get LL surgery to grow 2 inches so I can be 210cm tall.

What'd you faggots say?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27511, EvCu65 and 9 others
it’s 100k surgery I would let the surgeon use me my mom my whole family as his personal cums dumpster for a month where I would lick his balls clean every morning

your moron if you wouldn’t

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 27511, ronald_98 and 3 others
Just go to India, sir, I'm sure they will accept your offer(don't forget to bring your girlfriend).
Stable diffusion xl22
Stable diffusion xl24

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Mewton, Deleted member 3105 and 1 other person
it’s 100k surgery I would let the surgeon use me my mom my whole family as his personal cums dumpster for a month where I would lick his balls clean every morning

your moron if you wouldn’t
I would suck the fungi out of between his finger nails and lick his asshole clean just to give me a chance

Same if I had one

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President and Gaygymmaxx
Who said I got one faggot? I just have some options (take a look at my Avi)
Sounds like your surgeon would be getting a good deal then

Sounds like your surgeon would be getting a good deal then
Yeah well this is the best any shitskins subhuman Indian nigger would get anyway. He's so used to fucking dark little holes that look like beetle bugs that if I offered him my own asshole he'd think it's a luxury cuz it's pink

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347 and Gaygymmaxx
But you need to get LL first to get a girlfriend. Chicken and egg.

less autistic .org user

• JFL
Reactions: Mr. President
im 7'9 but i get heightmogged everyday by everyone and Need leg lengthening
It's fucking over for you, snitch on your hood for free LL

• So Sad
Reactions: goo25
It's fucking over for you, snitch on your hood for free LL
it's over if you're under 10 foot in August 2023,Imagine how It would be in december

it's over if you're under 10 foot in August 2023,Imagine how It would be in december
You're a genetic failure if you're under 8ft tall. At that point just ropemaxx you faggot niggers

i would let a surgeon fist my asshole with barbed wire wrapped around his fist to be 6'3

5'6 here on a good day and I'll give the sloppiest head to a BBC every single day for the rest of my life for quad LL

5'6 here on a good day and I'll give the sloppiest head to a BBC every single day for the rest of my life for quad LL
So fucking based dude