I would like to look better.

J

jordannwlr

Iron
I genuinely would like to ascend and to reach my peak, but I am still growing up and having changes and such, making decisions, so I want to make what I do from this year on to be towards a goal, I want to know my pros and cons to my face, for now, I want advice to “softmaxx” things I can do without being too “extra” just until I am 18 (17 rn). I was thinking of intermittent fasting (8pm-8am) daily to drop my lbs while I also workout? But, I am very uneducated here, so please help me. Any and all advice welcome.

Attachments

• IMG_4116.jpeg
    IMG_4116.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4113.jpeg
    IMG_4113.jpeg
    955.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4115.jpeg
    IMG_4115.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3994.jpeg
    IMG_3994.jpeg
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4091.jpeg
    IMG_4091.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 0
Just smile more and be confident!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aleksander, justropemaxbro, Niksy and 4 others
get more lean

• +1
Reactions: Detective and funkyflamingo
working on it, any suggestions?
chew gum and drink hella water. gum works really well. for cardio i recommend u do cycling bcuz its easy to do without mouthbreathing

• +1
Reactions: funkyflamingo
I genuinely would like to ascend and to reach my peak, but I am still growing up and having changes and such, making decisions, so I want to make what I do from this year on to be towards a goal, I want to know my pros and cons to my face, for now, I want advice to “softmaxx” things I can do without being too “extra” just until I am 18 (17 rn). I was thinking of intermittent fasting (8pm-8am) daily to drop my lbs while I also workout? But, I am very uneducated here, so please help me. Any and all advice welcome.
Fasting is a good start but 12 hours is not a fast, you want at minimum a 16 hour fast window. Skip breakfast, eat between 12-8pm. Fast the rest of the way and have high water intake, eventually push yourself to try a 24 hour fast and from there keep progressively overloading your fast length until you can do 4 days. Once you can do 4 days you will never struggle with weight again, your addictions will be broken and you will be able to control how much you eat and what you choose to eat much easier.

Also, give mewing a shot, will help your jawline, and continue going to gym. Chew gum to grow your jaw muscles and if your teeth are not white then start oil pulling with coconut oil daily for at least 5 minutes and ideally 10-20 minutes and within a few months your teeth will be whiter.

If you care about lashes and brows you can use castor oil to grow them or minoxidil, but I do not think minoxidil is a good idea for your eye area because it can be dangerous if it makes contact with your eyes. Some people do oral minoxidil.

Improve your clothing style and figure out what style and what color palette(s) compliment you, your size and your color the most, there is a science to it. Good style and proper hygiene alone is the best looksmax alongside going to the gym.

Last edited:
Probably larp, if you already get so much pussy why bother looksmaxxing?
i promise i’m not lying, but the reason is, this is for me personally, “I” want to look better

• +1
Reactions: Feltijon
leanmax eyebrowmax