I would need huge amounts of food to gain muscles/weight

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Even at 2700 cals i dont gain any weight. Last week i even lost a bit. Im 178cm and 70kg 4x gym a weeek, but it seems like my metabolism is fast. The 2700cals are already a fight to eat, but i think i would need around 3k to gain muscles. Thats a huge amount of food and will make my face more bloated and skin ugly.
Bulking is brutal :(

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, SubhumanCurrycel, ItsOverCel and 2 others
Even at 2700 cals i dont gain any weight. Last week i even lost a bit. Im 178cm and 70kg 4x gym a weeek, but it seems like my metabolism is fast. The 2700cals are already a fight to eat, but i think i would need around 3k to gain muscles. Thats a huge amount of food and will make my face more bloated and skin ugly.
Bulking is brutal :(
I was gaining nothing until I started eating 3500 calories a day. A month on that and I gained 7kg lol.

even at 4k cals im still at 95kgs

I was gaining nothing until I started eating 3500 calories a day. A month on that and I gained 7kg lol.
Yeah but thats not a good amount of gain. Normally you should not gain more than 1kg a month

• +1
Reactions: YouLiveForYourself
Yeah but thats not a good amount of gain. Normally you should not gain more than 1kg a month
Yeah I know but because I was gaining nothing prior to that I was willing to dirty bulk like crazy if it meant any kind of progress. Most of the bloat went away within a month after I stopped.

Your body is already very top tier in terms of appeal to women.
stop doubting yourself and maybe start to
work with a coach

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Wallenberg and SubhumanCurrycel
Bulking with a small surplus, and not done for too long isn't going to fatten/bloat your face that severely.

It's dirty bulking with 1000+ calorie surpluses on high sodium, inflammatory junkfood that gives bulking a bad reputation, because that approach will absolutely make you ugly as shit.

But in before after pictures of slow lean bulks, a lot of times, people look better in the after picture. Done correctly, you'll put on non significant bloat/fat, which can be quickly removed within 2-4 weeks of cutting.

Bulking is underrated on PSL. When done properly with a good hypertrophy workout routine, it's the most effective way to build a high sex appeal physique.

Just gets a bad rap because (1) Dirty Bulks where people pack on fat fast as fuck, and get bloated and disgusting, and (2) Not starting a bulk already LEAN AS FUCK.

If you start a bulk already shredded, you can bulk the vast majority of the year while still looking good. Just need to keep the surplus very moderate (+200-300/day), and the best way to do that is to continue tracking calories and be just as disciplined to your diet as when you were cutting. Continue to eat greens with every meal, and prioritize fiber.

Liquid calories boyo:feelsokman:

Bulking is underrated on PSL. When done properly with a good hypertrophy workout routine, it's the most effective way to build a high sex appeal physique.

Just gets a bad rap because (1) Dirty Bulks where people pack on fat fast as fuck, and get bloated and disgusting, and (2) Not starting a bulk already LEAN AS FUCK.

If you start a bulk already shredded, you can bulk the vast majority of the year while still looking good. Just need to keep the surplus very moderate (+200-300/day), and the best way to do that is to continue tracking calories and be just as disciplined to your diet as when you were cutting. Continue to eat greens with every meal, and prioritize fiber.
When I started gym I did the Mc Donalds dirty bulk. Put on like 20kg in 1.5 years lol. Honestly looked better than when I was a skeleton.