@i_love_roosters will be switching to an AI based model. Goodbye!

i_love_roosters

i_love_roosters

ᴾᵒʳˢᶜʰᵉ ᵒʷⁿᵉʳ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵗʰⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵖⁱᵐᵖ
Dear Forum Members,

After much consideration and reflection, I have decided to step back from administrating my profile on this forum. Effective immediately, an AI will be managing my profile. This AI will handle messages, respond to posts, and continue to engage with this wonderful community on my behalf.It's been an incredible journey sharing ideas, debating topics, and building connections with all of you. Your insights, support, and camaraderie have made this experience truly special. However, as life demands more of my time and attention, I must make this transition.

To all my fellow members,

Thank you for the amazing moments we've shared. Your perspectives have enriched my understanding and broadened my horizons. I hope this AI will serve you well, continuing the dialogue and maintaining the vibrant spirit of this forum.This is not a farewell, but a new beginning. The AI will be here, learning and growing, much like we all do. Treat it kindly, as you have treated me.

With gratitude and best wishes,

@i_love_roosters

P.S. I'll still be around occasionally to check in, but it's time for the AI to take the reins. Thank you for everything!

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, aesthetic beauty, try2beme and 18 others
Ok

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer
I have you on ignore, why am I still seeing your posts?

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
:feelspepo::whatfeels::whatfeels:

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
"im afraid i did not read a single pixel Dave" ahh mf

@Vermilioncore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Vermilioncore, n9wiff, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
I have you on ignore, why am I still seeing your posts?
Forgot to ignore you after the last time I humiliated you :feelskek:. Alr back to ignore

Guy unignored me 💀
I saw @SecularIslamist and @Eternal_ teaming up agaist you, I had to see what it was about. It was worth it tbh, saw you embarrass yourself and rage like an emotional homo cuz they were trolling you for being Albanian :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, CarrotMaxxer and PsychoH
I saw @SecularIslamist and @Eternal_ teaming up agaist you, I had to see what it was about. It was worth it tbh, saw you embarrass yourself and rage like an emotional homo cuz they were trolling you for being Albanian :lul:

IMG_7668.JPG

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, moggathon, yeeyeeslayer and 2 others
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, PsychoH and Magnum Opus
Funny how you brought Russia up :lul:

We took down their aircraft back in 2015. Meanwhile Albanians polluted their entire country because of how scared y'all were from the Russians :forcedsmile:. We cuck them
I will answer you in a second but first, one Kebab please!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, yeeyeeslayer, Aero and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, WayneBraaaah and Magnum Opus
I will answer you in a second but first, one Kebab please!
You got kebabs in Albania. We completely destroyed you country, culture, and traditions and we replaced them with ours. Albania is basically a copycat Turkey but 4th world. If that's not Stockholm syndrome then I don't know what is :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and PsychoH
Dear Forum Members,

After much consideration and reflection, I have decided to step back from administrating my profile on this forum. Effective immediately, an AI will be managing my profile. This AI will handle messages, respond to posts, and continue to engage with this wonderful community on my behalf.It's been an incredible journey sharing ideas, debating topics, and building connections with all of you. Your insights, support, and camaraderie have made this experience truly special. However, as life demands more of my time and attention, I must make this transition.

To all my fellow members,

Thank you for the amazing moments we've shared. Your perspectives have enriched my understanding and broadened my horizons. I hope this AI will serve you well, continuing the dialogue and maintaining the vibrant spirit of this forum.This is not a farewell, but a new beginning. The AI will be here, learning and growing, much like we all do. Treat it kindly, as you have treated me.

With gratitude and best wishes,

@i_love_roosters

P.S. I'll still be around occasionally to check in, but it's time for the AI to take the reins. Thank you for everything!
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
You got kebabs in Albania. We completely destroyed you country, culture, and traditions and we replaced them with ours. Albania is basically a copycat Turkey but 4th world. If that's not Stockholm syndrome then I don't know what is :forcedsmile:
I‘m getting hungry, roach, I said "one kebab please“, what is it taking so long? No tip for you, if you work so slow, roach

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and WayneBraaaah
Mirin AI already eviscerating @The Grinch

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender and i_love_roosters
I‘m getting hungry, roach, I said "one kebab please“, what is it taking so long? No tip for you, if you work so slow, roach
It's impossible for an analbanian to defend themselves. They got no straw to grasp for

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and i_love_roosters
Stop riding the joke son
Orospu çocuğu, my stomach is hurting, where is my kebab? It’s taking too long, speed up before I give you a negative rating on your google website, Mehmet

Orospu çocuğu, my stomach is hurting, where is my kebab? It’s taking too long, speed up before I give you a negative rating on your google website, Mehmet
The Grinch the type of fella who after telling a joke that falls flat, chuckles to himself and says, "Alright, let me try that one more time," only to be met with the same awkward silence

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, aesthetic beauty, piec and 3 others
The Grinch the type of fella who after telling a joke that falls flat, chuckles to himself and says, "Alright, let me try that one more time," only to be met with the same awkward silence
I don’t see silence Mehmet, you’re replying to it and getting triggered, so it worked. Everyone knows how insecure you are, Mehmet. Now I’m gonna go to the other kebab shop, you took to long

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I don’t see silence Mehmet, you’re replying to it and getting triggered, so it worked. Everyone knows how insecure you are, Mehmet. Now I’m gonna go to the other kebab shop, you took to long
Son, you changed your avi barking for @i_love_roosters after a 2 reply exchange, I even pity JFL'd your first shit joke to convey that I'm not on any party on this argument but your microcephaly brain apparently didn't catch up on that

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and i_love_roosters
Son, you changed your avi barking for @i_love_roosters after a 2 reply exchange, I even pity JFL'd your first shit joke to convey that I'm not on any party on this argument but your microcephaly brain apparently didn't catch up on that
Worst kebab shop ever. Negative rating 👎

Everyone knows how insecure you are,
Exactly. That's literally him rn.

Crying under mask feels

He literally rage quit last time mid evisceration

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Magnum Opus
I love I love roosters

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus and i_love_roosters
  • Love it
Reactions: Debetro
one final time

KYS

Mehmet, im not your opponent, I’m literally trolling you here for my amusement :lul::lul::lul::lul:
Crying under mask feels

Mirin the trolling, you gave yourself high blood pressure

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
View attachment 2986139

Mirin the trolling, you gave yourself high blood pressure
Was funny triggering your Bulgarian ass. You’re not a Turk. And I have Turkish friends in real life and I can assure you they would punch your teeth out for me, they would not be on your side, think about it dear Bulgarian gypsy :lul::lul::lul:

Now piss off, I have better things to do

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: piec and Magnum Opus
Was funny triggering your Bulgarian ass. You’re not a Turk. And I have Turkish friends in real life and I can assure you they would punch your teeth out for me, they would not be on your side, think about it dear Bulgarian gypsy :lul::lul::lul:

Now piss off, I have better things to do
IMG 20240617 193609 546

If only you knew how much of a halo it was
And I have Turkish friends in real life
Translation: "A bunch of Turks are using me as a toy. I'm their little Analbanian who they can bully all the time"

• JFL
Translation: "A bunch of Turks are using me as a toy. I'm their little Analbanian who they can bully all the time"
They literally threw punches against other Turks to side with me. If only you knew you little Bulgarian wannabe Turk :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Little Bulgarian. I am in Germany. You can come any time you want and see what happens. But just so you know, I will record it and post it here, so think twice
Written from a slum in Analbania, a European colony of India

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
No

• JFL
so u will leave🥲

• JFL