@i_love_roosters will be switching to an AI based model. Goodbye!

Written from a slum in Analbania, a European colony of India
Little man. I will tell you where to meet. We gonna drink a Çay together here in a bar where I even know the owner, we gonna have a lot of fun. Tell me when you have time

Little man. I will tell you where to meet. We gonna drink a Çay together here in a bar where I even know the owner, we gonna have a lot of fun. Tell me when you have time
And just so you know, they will be on my side, no matter what I said, cause they know I hate their country, but we gave each other a promise and they always kept it, even against other Turks

You know someone got extremely mad when they started talking about irl violence. I got under your skin, didn't I? :forcedsmile:

And just so you know, they will be on my side, no matter what I said, cause they know I hate their country, but we gave each other a promise and they always kept it, even against other Turks
That sounded corny af :feelsgah::feelskek:

You know someone got extremely mad when they started talking about irl violence. I got under your skin, didn't I? :forcedsmile:
Just say you’re a pussy and move on. It’s not a shame to be a coward, it’s very human

That sounded corny af :feelsgah::feelskek:
Scared chicken

Movie Scene Dance GIF by Fandor

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Just say you’re a pussy and move on. It’s not a shame to be a coward, it’s very human
Wow what a gangster :feelsautistic: Mirin the 20k posts on an incel forum

I just gave you the chance to do so. If you beat me up, I will pay you. Deal?
Come to Izmir. I swear to God (as a religious person) my family literally runs downtown Izmir with force

My people kicked them out and cucked the good ones in downtown Izmir :forcedsmile:
I know Turks and Kurds from there and they all get along well together here in Germany. They are like brothers and have good connections there.

Now come to Germany and say what you say here to their faces, let’s see how the react 😂😂😂

. We completely destroyed you country, culture, and traditions and we replaced them with ours. Albania is basically a copycat Turkey but 4th world. If that's not Stockholm syndrome then I don't know what is :forcedsmile:
Excited John Cena GIF by WWE

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Bomber517 and i_love_roosters
Get your money up not your funny up

I know Turks and Kurds from there and they all get along well together here in Germany. They are like brothers and have good connections there.
They gotta survive somehow in Jewrope innit. I don't have anything against kurds. My father's cousins are all married to Kurdish foids
Now come to Germany and say what you say here to their faces, let’s see how the react 😂😂😂
Tell your filthy faggots to come

They gotta survive somehow in Jewrope innit. I don't have anything against kurds. My father's cousins are all married to Kurdish foids
They don’t try to survive, they literally run Germany

My father's cousins are all married to Kurdish foids
Don’t talk like brag about Kurdish people, they really don’t like that. At all. You know that very well. Kurds are very aggressive people and they don’t like getting disrespected, no matter by whom.

Don’t talk like brag about Kurdish people, they really don’t like that. At all. You know that very well. Kurds are very aggressive people and they don’t like getting disrespected, no matter by whom.
Their women like BTC

I‘m sure your family won’t be happy about what you wrote here about Kurdish people at all, they married them, so they consider them family. You just fucked up bad !!!

I‘m sure your family won’t be happy about what you wrote here about Kurdish people at all, they married them, so they consider them family. You just fucked up bad !!!
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: We don't like em much. But hey, pussy is pussy

Are you willing to ruin your life just to "assert dominance“ on a incel forum?
BRB figuring out how being based will ruin my life :forcedsmile:

BRB figuring out how being based will ruin my life :forcedsmile:
If your family (who I have nothing against) is married to Kurds and you insult kurds, then you insulted your own people. When you married them, they became part of your family. Why are you still insulting them?

If your family (who I have nothing against (is married to Kurds and you insult kurds, then you insulted your own people. When you married them, they became part of your family. Why are you still insulting them?
It's extended family nigga who gives a shit + I didn't say anything that bad. It's true Kurdish foids prefer Turkish men. Maybe it's the higher standard of life, maybe it's the better looks. Regardless, it's a fact

It's extended family nigga who gives a shit + I didn't say anything that bad. It's true Kurdish foids prefer Turkish men. Maybe it's the higher standard of life, maybe it's the better looks. Regardless, it's a fact
Do you think Kurdish people are inferior to you?

Kurds make up 70% of Turkish jails and earn 30% less than Turks on average. They also lost every single war to Turks. I'm not hating or anything, some are nice but facts are facts.

Also, Turks look visually better on average

• JFL
Kurds make up 70% of Turkish jails and earn 30% less than Turks on average. They also lost every single war to Turks. I'm not hating or anything, some are nice but facts are facts.

Also, Turks look visually better on average
But are you aware that you live on historical Kurdish land?

But are you aware that you live on historical Kurdish land?
Not a single square cm on earth didn't change rulership at least once in its history. It's a jungle out there nigga. Cuck or get cucked

• +1
Not a single square cm on earth didn't change rulership at least once in its history. It's a jungle out there nigga. Cuck or get cucked
100% facts,

and in saying that, i'm not making a judgement on who turkey belongs to specifically, but this statement just generally so true and relevent whenever there's a discussion about a land dispute or colonization

reality is that colonialism/conquest is just a part of humanity

Last edited: