Iam extremely high cortisol, and nothing helps

lestoa

lestoa

rope at 18
I dont know what to do. Iam extremely scared that its going to have a effect on my looks in the future.
I have extreme OCD and obsessive thoughts, depression, anxiety and extreme mood swings. I feel like a little bitch from r9k who is on hrt, even tho iam gymmaxxing since 14. My head is 24/7 full and i dont know what to do. Already doing everything, sleeping 9 hrs eating right blah blah motherfucking blah all the fucking basic normie shit that everyone does. Still nothing helps, nothing. Nothing helps. Honestly, i thought about just going to the therapy and venting about fucking everything but she will 100% lock me up because these fucking therapists in my country are so fucking strict and act like iam giga insane. I think there is no way out of this

I dont know what to do. Iam extremely scared that its going to have a effect on my looks in the future.
I have extreme OCD and obsessive thoughts, depression, anxiety and extreme mood swings. I feel like a little bitch from r9k who is on hrt, even tho iam gymmaxxing since 14. My head is 24/7 full and i dont know what to do. Already doing everything, sleeping 9 hrs eating right blah blah motherfucking blah all the fucking basic normie shit that everyone does. Still nothing helps, nothing. Nothing helps. Honestly, i thought about just going to the therapy and venting about fucking everything but she will 100% lock me up because these fucking therapists in my country are so fucking strict and act like iam giga insane. I think there is no way out of this
Taking salt water right after waking up decreases adrenaline

Sea salt

Himaliyan pink salt and eat things RAW if you can also read
Aajonus Vonderplanitz
Guide on raw food.