Iam scared of replying to texts from foids

Chad69

Chad69

Went from stacking Ls to stacking bands
Like I just ignore them,because I feel if I reply Iam going to send something wrong/cringe
How to fix this?Especially on snap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, nonserviam, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
Inject testosterone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, nonserviam, Over and 8 others
Just remember you are gigachad

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695, Deleted member 7863 and Chad69
Like I just ignore them,because I feel if I reply Iam going to send something wrong/cringe
How to fix this?Especially on snap
Just remember u are chad and what u text doesnt matter jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
I dont know, never texted a foid in my life and never had any foids number/ig/snap (dont even have snapchat)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 8576 and 7 others
I have the same problem
I go autistic mode when i’m texting a hot foid
Which obliterates my chances of getting her

I dont know, never texted a foid in my life and never had any foids number/ig/snap (dont even have snapchat)
pm me you're pics i wonder what you look like

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Over
pm me you're pics i wonder what you look like
People rated me 4 - 4.75 psl but its cope

Doesn't matter what psl I am and what you rate me, to women I am invisible subsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubhuman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217

Doesn't matter what psl I am and what you rate me, to women I am invisible subsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubsubhuman

if you're really 4psl just download tinder and try to fuck a subhuman landwhale or something you're prob also high inhib tbh which you can improve by talking to foids online

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6723 and Over

Bro if you are like 4.5 psl you should have gotton some ioi’s at least, brutal

• +1
Reactions: Over
if you're really 4psl just download tinder and try to fuck a subhuman landwhale or something you're prob also high inhib tbh which you can improve by talking to foids online
I'm ot interested in sex with subhuman whore. I want to be treated like a human being by women and I want to feel basic human needs like love and affection.

Atm i am lower than homeless dog in eyes of women. I can feel the despise and hate in them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
Bro if you are like 4.5 psl you should have gotton some ioi’s at least, brutal
PSL is bullshit stop with this ratings and all that shit. Only thing that matters Is what women think, and to them I am psl2 or below.

• +1
Reactions: nonserviam
I'm ot interested in sex with subhuman whore. I want to be treated like a human being by women and I want to feel basic human needs like love and affection.

Atm i am lower than homeless dog in eyes of women. I can feel the despise and hate in them.
I feel you and people on here rate me 6psl
I get matches and dates and hook ups but I miss validation and Iam just soo alone,I need human connection man

I feel you and people on here rate me 6psl
I get matches and dates and hook ups but I miss validation and Iam just soo alone,I need human connection man
Big difference between being rated as above average and having literally 0 iois and 0 interest from women and being rated as above average and getting texts or hook ups or dates but fucking it up becsuse autism and low iq

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Chad69
Only family for me tbh no other.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chad69 and Over
Think that nothing bad can happen, it works

• +1
Big difference between being rated as above average and having literally 0 iois and 0 interest from women and being rated as above average and getting texts or hook ups or dates but fucking it up becsuse autism and low iq
I would rather say lack of socializing and development of our emotional state during our early/late childhood due to constant loneliness

• +1
Reactions: Over
I would rather say lack of socializing and development of our emotional state during our early/late childhood due to constant loneliness
I reached point of no return i dont think ill ever be able to socialize with normies.... these people live on constant dopamine rush and live in different world. I dont remember last time I was happy. I only want to be loved by looksmatched loyal non whore gf.... slaying is delusion of high school kids here i dont care about that

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: nonserviam and Chad69
I reached point of no return i dont think ill ever be able to socialize with normies.... these people live on constant dopamine rush and live in different world. I dont remember last time I was happy. I only want to be loved by looksmatched loyal non whore gf.... slaying is delusion of high school kids here i dont care about that
S A M E
Exactly the same,I get pletny of matches and IOIs but they dont give me a slightly bit of dopamine
Iam a different specie compared to normies
A weirdo in their eyes
I only want to cuddle with a looksmatched foid :(

you are proably severely socially traumatized from the previous events but it will get better

• +1