Iasackro vs Pneumocytosis [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 8]

WHO MOGS?

• Pneumo

• Iasackro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES p8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FIRST TO GET 30 VOTES OR MOST VOTES AFTER 24 HOURS WINS)

@Iasacrko BBC MULATTO, BATTLE OF THE HTNS CHAMPION, WHO CAN TAKE HIM DOWN?. he is 19 and 5'10.5 (confirmed with doctor papers proof)

1694442243379 1694442282418 1694442298249

VS

@pneumocytosis 5'11 WHITE BOY WITH 6 INCHES (photo proofed)

Pneumo

@LiterallyNightwing @the BULL @curlyheadjames @forevergymcelling @JohnDoe @tombradylover @ION7383 @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @thecel @Amnesia @HarrierDuBois

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: It'snotover, optimisticzoomer, Joe Rogancel and 4 others
if youre gonna post the best pics of iasa, do the same for pneumo so its fair

very cherrypicked

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mumdomalito, Joe Rogancel, yayatourer and 7 others
Iasacrko Is more robust so he mogs him. Pneumo Is some scrawny boy with 0 appeal

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Banderacell, pneumocystosis and 9 others

very cherrypicked
I picked the best pics of both

• Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Akhi
@pneumocystosis

• Ugh..
Reactions: pneumocystosis

very cherrypicked
No point in having a chiseled face when your fwhr Is below 1.60 and you weight 60 kilos.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 8608 and Yuno_howitez
BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES p8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FIRST TO GET 30 VOTES OR MOST VOTES AFTER 24 HOURS WINS)

@Iasacrko BBC MULATTO, BATTLE OF THE HTNS CHAMPION, WHO CAN TAKE HIM DOWN?. he is 19 and 5'10.5 (confirmed with doctor papers proof)

View attachment 2426995View attachment 2426996View attachment 2426998

VS

@pneumocytosis 5'11 WHITE BOY WITH 6 INCHES (photo proofed)

View attachment 2426999
View attachment 2427000

@LiterallyNightwing @the BULL @curlyheadjames @forevergymcelling @JohnDoe @tombradylover @ION7383 @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @thecel @Amnesia @HarrierDuBois
white boy with lip fillers

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, garoupilled_, cell0xide and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, Joe Rogancel, pneumocystosis and 3 others
IMG 6544
Just gonna leave this here.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Deleted member 24293, whitegymmax and 7 others
pneumo has much better pics you disingenuous incel
No, these are his highest appeal pics because he looks like his most true self (feminine femboy with no testosterone)

While those are also unfrauded pics of Iasackro (robust Maesthetic Chadlite)

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: j05, It'snotover, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
Voted @pneumocystosis due to his higher appeal to foids. Emo foids might eat @Iasacrko up

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, pneumocystosis and Yuno_howitez
Iasacrko Is more robust so he mogs him. Pneumo Is some scrawny boy with 0 appeal
@St.TikTokcel and some others can confirm that he did the best out of almost any catfishes

muh no appeal

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Manletmachine
@St.TikTokcel and some others can confirm that he did the best out of almost any catfishes

muh no appeal
because he's so ugly it's believable that he's not a true catfish and some girls like cute cels i guess

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
one rots on incel forum and flexes his 10 tinder likes while the other gets catcalled 10 times daily, very hard choice

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, pneumocystosis, saiya_online and 1 other person
because he's so ugly it's believable that he's not a true catfish and some girls like cute cels i guess
ure very biased lol stop doing mog battles

u went form calling him the highest appeal guy here to this

did he offend you or something?

ure extremely biased

• +1
one rots on incel forum and flexes his 10 tinder likes while the other gets catcalled 10 times daily, very hard choice
iasackro gets IOIs almost daily

• JFL
Reactions: j05 and Manletmachine
ure very biased lol stop doing mog battles

u went form calling him the highest appeal guy here to this

did he offend you or something?

ure extremely biased
I hate him cuz I catfished a girl I liked with his pics and she was instantly flirting with him JFL and wanted to meet up too

anyways i learned she's a hoe tho i just wanted to test her

so yeah that's why I hate you @pneumocystosis if you are wondering why I'm always bringing u down

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 14693
Those 3 Iasackro pics look like three completly different people jfl at that frauder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, pneumocystosis, j05 and 5 others
Those 3 Iasackro pics look like three completly different people jfl at that frauder
nah bro it's not fraud it's just different lighting

muh no appeal
Tinder appeal Is definitely equal to real Life appeal Bro
Saying that as Someone Who went to tinder dates only to get played

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Akhi and Yuno_howitez
Iasackro is a notorious suck in cheeks faggot and a liar so other guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78, Deleted member 24293, j05 and 2 others
yep if you look too beautiful/angelic/pretty as a guy and you meet up with girls it will just not work cause it's not the internet and they see u truly are like that unfrauded and they feel uneasy/mogged too hard so it's really hard to slay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Akhi
by his anectodes he does well IRL too

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
yep if you look too beautiful/angelic/pretty as a guy and you meet up with girls it will just not work cause it's not the internet and they see u truly are like that unfrauded and they feel uneasy/mogged too hard so it's really hard to slay.
keep coping JFL @Grel Hellscream @tombradylover @HarrierDuBois

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 22623
by his anectodes he does well IRL too
Because he never larps
People with healthy lifes don't post here. If you posted here something went wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, BrahminBoss and Akhi
I hate him cuz I catfished a girl I liked with his pics and she was instantly flirting with him JFL and wanted to meet up too

anyways i learned she's a hoe tho i just wanted to test her

so yeah that's why I hate you @pneumocystosis if you are wondering why I'm always bringing u down
what a sad existence you are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 14693
Because he never larps
People with healthy lifes don't post here. If you posted here something went wrong
ofc hes probably as much of an abused dog as anyone here

but i dont ´think hes dishonest

• +1
what a sad existence you are
why u dick riding him so badly lmao i dont even hate the guy and i'm trolling retard do u really think i'm serious with this mog battle what a fucking autistic sperg

ofc hes probably as much of an abused dog as anyone here

but i dont ´think hes dishonest
Every "Slayer" here Is a larp. Internet slayers don't exist

@Yuno_howitez why u react to my comment, ur an idiot if u cant tell hes pouting his face and sucking in his cheeks as hard as possible

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nanefer, Deleted member 24293 and Akhi
by the way @the BULL do you have a single tinder picture where your teeth/smile is visible?

@Yuno_howitez why u react to my comment, ur an idiot if u cant tell hes pouting his face and sucking in his cheeks as hard as possible

View attachment 2427013
that's just his natural resting face retard cuz he has high cheekbones so he has hollow cheeks as simple as that buddy

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura and Akhi
Teen anime boy appeal iasacrko mogs
3637180 1694442298249

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel and Yuno_howitez
that's just his natural resting face retard cuz he has high cheekbones so he has hollow cheeks as simple as that buddy
ur literally a retard then or have a severe vision impairment even if thats what he looks like in his resting face he still looks uncanny and subhuman af.

Bro he’s has like 5 likes on tinder 💀
i ran a tinder test with him here in germany and he got lots of matches and girls asking to meet up legit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RTLBbc, Joe Rogancel, Akhi and 2 others
ur literally a retard then or have a severe vision impairment even if thats what he looks like in his resting face he still looks uncanny and subhuman af.
nah he looks really good ask any girl they will mire him i bet u are jealous cuz u guys both have darker skin but he mogs u cuz ur just an indian and girls can tell that easily and hate it but Iasackro is exotic and has lots of appeal in germany

muh no appeal
Pneumo is a confirmed slayer. No debate.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, pneumocystosis, j05 and 2 others
nah he looks really good ask any girl they will mire him i bet u are jealous cuz u guys both have darker skin but he mogs u cuz ur just an indian and girls can tell that easily and hate it but Iasackro is exotic and has lots of appeal in germany
yeah yeah yeah I live in the west but im not gonna post the matches I get on tinder as a flex like a faggot, ur acting like german pussy is some how superior to any other pussy, ur such a faggot is funny af, u had some ugly jfl tiktok on ur posts cause u know ur subhuman and want to prove ur vibe is mogger when its prob ugly af. Anyone can get a handful of onlyfans advertisement accounts or bots and act like they get matches.