Iasackro vs Pneumocytosis [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 8]

WHO MOGS?

• Pneumo

• Iasackro

Results are only viewable after voting.
yeah yeah yeah I live in the west but im not gonna post the matches I get on tinder as a flex like a faggot, ur acting like german pussy is some how superior to any other pussy, ur such a faggot is funny af, u had some ugly jfl tiktok on ur posts cause u know ur subhuman and want to prove ur vibe is mogger when its prob ugly af. Anyone can get a handful of onlyfans advertisement accounts or bots and act like they get matches.
i dunno what you are talking about bro i dont got no tiktok videos and my vibes are natural i'm always my real self for life.
and im just tryna tell u bro iasackro is a slayer idk why u so offended i've seen proof he sent me videos of him getting blowjobs and everything u guys just think he's faking

Tinder results don't mean anything

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Joe Rogancel, pneumocystosis and 5 others
yeah yeah yeah I live in the west but im not gonna post the matches I get on tinder as a flex like a faggot, ur acting like german pussy is some how superior to any other pussy, ur such a faggot is funny af, u had some ugly jfl tiktok on ur posts cause u know ur subhuman and want to prove ur vibe is mogger when its prob ugly af. Anyone can get a handful of onlyfans advertisement accounts or bots and act like they get matches.
are you using lipstick for you lips?

i dunno what you are talking about bro i dont got no tiktok videos and my vibes are natural i'm always my real self for life.
and im just tryna tell u bro iasackro is a slayer idk why u so offended i've seen proof he sent me videos of him getting blowjobs and everything u guys just think he's faking
Post here then, BAHAHHAHAAHA yeah bro I watch someone get bj on an indian incel forum. do u not see how retarded u look, I could literally pay a sex worker 200$ and do the same. Jesus christ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
pneumo looks like better gavi which has insane appeal

Post here then, BAHAHHAHAAHA yeah bro I watch someone get bj on an indian incel forum. do u not see how retarded u look, I could literally pay a sex worker 200$ and do the same. Jesus christ.
JFL at this guy @Iasacrko

saying its the same thing if a sex worker does it xD

legit iasackros girlfriends do that for free man and they just come over and let him do whatever cuz he mogs it's as simple as that bro
Indian forum is a meme u one of the only indians on here

JFL at this guy @Iasacrko

saying its the same thing if a sex worker does it xD

legit iasackros girlfriends do that for free man and they just come over and let him do whatever cuz he mogs it's as simple as that bro
Indian forum is a meme u one of the only indians on here
R I like his alt account or something ur dickridiing him an abnormal ammount. Nothing about him is exceptional he got a decent jawline and that’s about it, I won’t act like he’s subhuman he’s good looking but to think he’s a complete slayer who gets thousands of matches and girls will sick his cock for free is laughable

• +1
Reactions: nanefer, Joe Rogancel, pneumocystosis and 3 others
R I like his alt account or something ur dickridiing him an abnormal ammount. Nothing about him is exceptional he got a decent jawline and that’s about it, I won’t act like he’s subhuman he’s good looking but to think he’s a complete slayer who gets thousands of matches and girls will sick his cock for free is laughable
decent jawline is enough in germany bro i'm not tryna dick riding him i'm just saying how it is here in germany and u dont even know what these germans girls are able to do xD they be fucking at age 12 might be like that where u live but they pros here for sure. If u cut ur hair even u can get bitches here to do what u want for free u just gotta have some rizz

Typical loser who for some reason feels the need to suck up to other users, many such cases

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
decent jawline is enough in germany bro i'm not tryna dick riding him i'm just saying how it is here in germany and u dont even know what these germans girls are able to do xD they be fucking at age 12 might be like that where u live but they pros here for sure. If u cut ur hair even u can get bitches here to do what u want for free u just gotta have some rizz
Adding an emoji here and there after a common statement isn’t rizz stop dickridimg brk

• +1
Typical loser who for some reason feels the need to suck up to other users, many such cases
I dont suck up to any user besides @curlyheadjames since he is my inspiration.

Iasackro it's just funny how u guys get mad cuz he mogs y'all xD like it's not even that big of a deal and u guys are crying like bitches over it and can't take the mog

• +1
Reactions: infini
Adding an emoji here and there after a common statement isn’t rizz stop dickridimg brk
That's enough rizz if u got a good jawline

Iasackro it's just funny how u guys get mad cuz he mogs y'all xD like it's not even that big of a deal and u guys are crying like bitches over it and can't take the mog
Dude you have to be his alt account

JFL pneumocytosis mogs so hard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, tombradylover, pneumocystosis and 1 other person

How could a abused dog like him mog someone like me

First guy cause he isnt chinless

• So Sad
nigga he was winning everyone so he went to the next round it's as simple as that
lmfao hes losing in every mog battle and isnt even like my case where im popular and trolling occurs hes a norm user whos going up against other users

IMG 6588

Mogs both

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES p8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FIRST TO GET 30 VOTES OR MOST VOTES AFTER 24 HOURS WINS)

@Iasacrko BBC MULATTO, BATTLE OF THE HTNS CHAMPION, WHO CAN TAKE HIM DOWN?. he is 19 and 5'10.5 (confirmed with doctor papers proof)

View attachment 2426995View attachment 2426996View attachment 2426998

VS

@pneumocytosis 5'11 WHITE BOY WITH 6 INCHES (photo proofed)

View attachment 2426999
View attachment 2427000

@LiterallyNightwing @the BULL @curlyheadjames @forevergymcelling @JohnDoe @tombradylover @ION7383 @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @thecel @Amnesia @HarrierDuBois
yes because those are pneumo's best pics

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Yuno_howitez
BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES p8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (FIRST TO GET 30 VOTES OR MOST VOTES AFTER 24 HOURS WINS)

@Iasacrko BBC MULATTO, BATTLE OF THE HTNS CHAMPION, WHO CAN TAKE HIM DOWN?. he is 19 and 5'10.5 (confirmed with doctor papers proof)

VS

View attachment 2426999
View attachment 2427000

@LiterallyNightwing @the BULL @curlyheadjames @forevergymcelling @JohnDoe @tombradylover @ION7383 @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @thecel @Amnesia @HarrierDuBois
pneumo unirionically still mogs despire the cherry picking

• JFL
If you vote @Iasacrko you are gay

• Love it
If you vote @Iasacrko you are gay
y'all niggas are unfunny as hell it would have been way funnier if everyone voted Iasackro and pneumo would comment on this thread "wtf man you used the worst pics of me" that would be pretty funny I think but nah y'all had to ruin it

fucking dumb forum niggers this is why im leaving the forum y'all got no humor, looksmaxxing section is full of retards, all good advice i give is ignored cuz faggots don't even looksmax it's all useless

• JFL
y'all niggas are unfunny as hell it would have been way funnier if everyone voted Iasackro and pneumo would comment on this thread "wtf man you used the worst pics of me" that would be pretty funny I think but nah y'all had to ruin it

fucking dumb forum niggers this is why im leaving the forum y'all got no humor, looksmaxxing section is full of retards, all good advice i give is ignored cuz faggots don't even looksmax it's all useless
my bad bro ill edit my comments where i said pneumo mogs including this one

nvm too late lol can't edit anymore

• JFL
Ngl I mog both

Iasackro is 6’7 BBC, no one here competes with him

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
Pneumo
White prettyboy does better

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel
Why you pick worst pics of me bro that’s not fair over for my :rage::feelsree::lasereyes:

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
  • Woah
I had my doubts in the pneumo in the past but now am starting to put my eyes on his words so Pneumo for now but who knows lets see. First @lasackro looks insane if unfrauded. Seems like I weight mog them to 9 circles and back.

@pneumocystosis, are you alright son?

As expected when scrolling, shit thread.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Akhi
I had my doubts in the pneumo in the past but now am starting to put my eyes on his words so Pneumo for now but who knows lets see. First @lasackro looks insane if unfrauded. Seems like I weight mog them to 9 circles and back.

@pneumocystosis, are you alright son?

As expected when scrolling, shit thread.
you really are an enigma

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: pneumocystosis and infini
*I'm starting to have my eyes read some of @Iasacrko 's words, so..

VS

View attachment 2426999
View attachment 2427000

how is this genuinely even a competition lmfao

• So Sad
bad pics, its not fair
let the competitors choose their own pics

• +1
Far right one is just ugly.

VS

View attachment 2426999
View attachment 2427000

Lasacrko is htn in the gutters of Bangalore

Neither of them jfl

White dude mogs other dude to suicide

6’7 badboy slayer vs 5’10 shortcel hmmmm

humble chad vs narcy normie

Bild 2023 09 12 004513290

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11