Iasacrko vs THE BULL [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 2]

who mogs?

• THE BULL

• lasacrko

Results are only viewable after voting.
Lasarcko=LTN
The BULL=low tier MTN.

too harsh
Why ? Ok lets say Lasarcko is low tier MTN but The Bull is still less darker than him.It is Mulatto and Farmer battle.Idk i don't like both pheno.

Why ? Ok lets say Lasarcko is low tier MTN but The Bull is still less darker than him.It is Mulatto and Farmer battle.Idk i don't like both pheno.
gtfo with ur pheno autism me and @the BULL arent shitskin that’s what matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
both of them have good facial harmony, plus lasarcko is very tall, which gives him halo. BULL have less facial harmony but lots of girl will find him attractive due to bad-guy appeal. If they are LTN or no more than MTN its better half of US rope now.

both of them have good facial harmony, plus lasarcko is very tall, which gives him halo. BULL have less facial harmony but lots of girl will find him attractive due to bad-guy appeal. If they are LTN or no more than MTN its better half of US rope now.
realistically they're average looking idk why people inflate ratings it's bad when people are inconsistent and then you have absolutely no clue where you stand

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24167 and Iasacrko
realistically they're average looking idk why people inflate ratings it's bad when people are inconsistent and then you have absolutely no clue where you stand
You would Rope if i showed you the girl i fucked
Surely One needs to Hear incel's opinion to know where he stands not girls' one

consider that it is almost impossible to give a totally unbiased opinion. They both don't suck, that's for sure, so at least MTN to both is the lower bound.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
You would Rope if i showed you the girl i fucked
Surely One needs to Hear incel's opinion to know where he stands not girls' one
normal looking guys can get girls lmao i never claimed otherwise what

normal looking guys can get girls lmao i never claimed otherwise what
Yes with social circle and jestermaxxing
I got all my slays from OLD never paid a cent if not train tickets and all good body htbs

Yes with social circle and jestermaxxing
I got all my slays from OLD never paid a cent if not train tickets and all good body htbs
Lmao slayyyyyyuuuuurrrrrr

@Yuno_howitez @Iasacrko can we arrange a bout with me? I would like to go against this forum chad 😈

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, FlyingElephant and Deleted member 24444
@Yuno_howitez @Iasacrko can we arrange a bout with me? I would like to go against this forum chad 😈
Who’s the forum chad?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and jojoyou
you nigga, you up 2-0
I’ll beat u and ur alt accounts to Mumbai nigga we gotta wait till @Yuno_howitez comes back multiple people are aski for another mogbattle thread he has to also use my pic I sent here don’t forget that op

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and jojoyou
Jfl at comparing this normie with hair halo to a real chad the bull

fuck, i join too? lol, idc if i lose, ill use as motivation

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez, jojoyou and Iasacrko
I’ll beat u and ur alt accounts to Mumbai nigga we gotta wait till @Yuno_howitez comes back multiple people are aski for another mogbattle thread he has to also use my pic I sent here don’t forget that op
if i were u i would provide better pics

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
let me join i will lose cuz i'm faggot

• +1
  • +1
Okay I'm ngl this is getting pretty cringe. Doing too much in pursuit of validation IMO

• JFL
Come battle me too bhai
1. I couldn't think of anything more objectionable
2. You haven't even won, technically you guys are still tied
3. FUCK NO

1. I couldn't think of anything more objectionable
2. You haven't even won, technically you guys are still tied
3. FUCK NO
The battle is officially over. Lasarcko got 30 votes first, that is the rule. Doesn't matter who ties afterwards. Lasarcko had 31 votes and @the BULL 28.