Iasacrko vs THE BULL [BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES PART 2]

who mogs?

• THE BULL

• lasacrko

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is a “mog battle” literally just a bunch of closeted queers voting which guy looks better? 😂😂😂😂
yea greycel it’s a looksmaxing forum what did u expect

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
BATTLE OF THE HIGH TIER NORMIES p2 (some claim the bull is chad)
lasarcko won the last one against @mrriceguy.

Iasacrko Mullatto BBC youngling with the emo niche appeal. he is 18 and 6'7 (larp height)

3166493_snapchat-1830313440-jpg.2025693
3166494_snapchat-1348226691-jpg.2025694
3166492_snapchat-1819994965-jpg.2025696

@the BULL - Well known forum chad. Age is unknown probably young as fuck and his height is 6'5 (confirmed)

3212602_img_20221115_005120-jpg.2007826
View attachment 2027059
3217574_IMG_20221224_075416.jpg

Htn my ass but first guy wins cuz he doesn't fraud a full foot of height on incel forums

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
yea greycel it’s a looksmaxing forum what did u expect
How is it looksmaxing having a battle to see what guy is hotter? Ur literally a closet faggot 😂😂

How is it looksmaxing having a battle to see what guy is hotter? Ur literally a closet faggot 😂😂
Ur just new to this Website you’ll be as gay as us soon

and this is completely professional with psl

@the BULL - Well known forum chad. Age is unknown probably young as fuck and his height is 6'5 (confirmed)
Literal 0% chance he's above 6ft

Takes a monkey to look at this pic and acknowledge that but you are a brainless monkey so here's my thread

Thread 'MATHEMATICALLY PROVING THAT @the BULL IS A 5'6 LITTLE RAT HAHAHAHHA' https://looksmax.org/threads/mathem...the-bull-is-a-56-little-rat-hahahahha.558954/

I actually prefer @the BULL between the two because he's not a slimy moralfag who calls me a pedo for making obvious jokes (year old jokes as well)

View attachment 2027148

Takes a monkey to look at this pic and acknowledge that but you are a brainless monkey so here's my thread

Thread 'MATHEMATICALLY PROVING THAT @the BULL IS A 5'6 LITTLE RAT HAHAHAHHA' https://looksmax.org/threads/mathem...the-bull-is-a-56-little-rat-hahahahha.558954/

I actually prefer @the BULL between the two because he's not a slimy moralfag who calls me a pedo for making obvious jokes (year old jokes as well)
That pic of him is distorted or something he proved by a door he’s at least 6´1 all this mirror pics look 5´5tho

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
That pic of him is distorted or something he proved by a door he’s at least 6´1 all this mirror pics look 5´5tho
I used his door pics to scale

They call me the door pic goblin you cannot hide them from me!

I used his door pics to scale

They call me the door pic goblin you cannot hide them from me!
Oh yes I saw ur thread definitely not 6´5 I still think the bull isn’t taller than 5´8

• WTF
Reactions: Yuno_howitez

View attachment 2027148

Just pixel scale his height using the shoes or slides.. or some other object around the room. Very easy to do tbh.

View attachment 2027148

pretty sure he just has a big bed. ask @the BULL .
it was actually confirmed that he is 6'5 there is no debate here. it was scientifically proven.

pretty sure he just has a big bed. ask @the BULL .
it was actually confirmed that he is 6'5 there is no debate here. it was scientifically proven
He's claimed 6"4 for years so where did you get that from

its actually not gay to rate guys and choose how attractive they are. but it is gay to be insecure about discussing men's looks rating cuz that means u feel uncomfortable cuz u actually wanna fuck them so u are the real insecure faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Xanaxcel
He's claimed 6"4 for years so where did you get that from

the bull saw this post and actually got a scientist on fiverr to calculate the ratios and pixels of his room and he came to the conclusion that in italy usually objects are bigger so thats why he looks kinda short cause his room is giant

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
View attachment 2027170
the bull saw this post and actually got a scientist on fiverr to calculate the ratios and pixels of his room and he came to the conclusion that in italy usually objects are bigger so thats why he looks kinda short cause his room is giant
The door theory seems more plausible than in Italy things are bigger and that was my post jfl

• JFL
The bull
Lasacrko has wierd pheno here

Mullato would look good with NT hair and expression.

The bull looks like a 35yo oldcel trying to larp as a prettyboy. Jfl at this thin wispy hair and sickly coloring

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Iasacrko

The bull looks like a 35yo oldcel trying to larp as a prettyboy. Jfl at this thin wispy hair and sickly coloring
Hes only 26 says an ai on his phone says he looks 19 obviously deluded he should dress his age and stop acting like a teenager fuckboy

Did you all retards repeat the same shit in chorus like sheep
Like idc about the mog battle a tiny bit but you're retarded. I would fuck your 15 yo sister lol old. Just repeating what lasarcko said on repeat because you probably share the ame shitty sexual life

The bull looks like a 35yo oldcel trying to larp as a prettyboy. Jfl at this thin wispy hair and sickly coloringu
both normie-ish but bull looks 35 so other guy mogs
Iasackro definitely wins this. Bull looks way too old.
Like idc about the mog battle a tiny bit but you're retarded. I would fuck your 15 yo sister lol old. Just repeating what lasarcko said on repeat because you probably share the ame shitty sexual life

u Look 35 it’s over for u bull agepill is hitting hard

You have shitty collegen, aspie wispy hair and zero muscle definition. Any stylemaxxed 30yo socially calibrated Italian would mog you to oblivion and that's if we believe that you're in fact 6'5. If you're 5'10 like you look in the pics it's beyond over for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Iasacrko
yes im aspie, so I actually have a hard time Pulling girls, I’m working on hyding it idk how long I can hide it if I’m in a relationship tho
damn dude thats a shame
u have the genetics

i think u can teach urself - look at Jeff Allen or Owen Cook on youtube

You have shitty collegen, aspie wispy hair and zero muscle definition. Any stylemaxxed 30yo socially calibrated Italian would mog you to oblivion and that's if we believe that you're in fact 6'5. If you're 5'10 like you look in the pics it's beyond over for you
stupid while you're rating i've fucked multiple 20-23 yo old i larp as 23 and no one doubts it
you're just repeating what others said in chorus
my clavicles are probably double your size hence why you got triggered

stupid while you're rating i've fucked multiple 20-23 yo old i larp as 23 and no one doubts it
you're just repeating what others said in chorus
my clavicles are probably double your size hence why you got triggered
Ur dreams don’t count

damn dude thats a shame
u have the genetics

i think u can teach urself - look at Jeff Allen or Owen Cook on youtube
i am learning to hide it better, at least my family says so and people don’t assume I’m autistic like they did before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
Damn this is the most tied battle ever 21/21

Damn this is the most tied battle ever 21/21

first guy has orrible pics to be evaluated but looks very good. The second one, although a bit less of facial harmony, I'm pretty sure its the kind of guy girls like a lot.

first guy has orrible pics to be evaluated but looks very good. The second one, although a bit less of facial harmony, I'm pretty sure its the kind of guy girls like a lot.
91935E46 FB84 4630 B666 9719A9B5C459
D7EEDAEE EAAE 410D 82C0 700579480095

Damn how did I get 4 extra votes

OP do me vs @Iasacrko next 😈

• +1
OP do me vs @Iasacrko next 😈
I won 2 mogbattles can’t believe I won against @the BULL im still in disbelief hopefully I win against u idk what u look like tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jojoyou, Deleted member 24444 and FlyingElephant
I won 2 mogbattles can’t believe I won against @the BULL im still in disbelief hopefully I win against u idk what u look like tho
this is the highlight of your life remember that

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Imagine losing to larasack

• JFL
Reactions: marauder and Iasacrko
this is the highlight of your life remember that
I am one of the most hated users here even more than u. If any one is votimg for me it’s Honest

I am one of the most hated users here even more than u. If any one is votimg for me it’s Honest
you're no one. i've made ppl throw macumbas at me and honestly idc about the incel gaze

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerChad and Iasacrko
I can approve this. I only votes @the BULL because larasack is a 2/10 smv faggot

• +1
I can approve this. I only votes @the BULL because larasack is a 2/10 smv faggot
the thread is purely fisical no autism involved

you're no one. i've made ppl throw macumbas at me and honestly idc about the incel gaze
Tbh I thought you were better looking

• JFL
@Yuno_howitez next time add this too
It's a good side pic

Attachments

• IMG_20221207_021651_874.jpg
    IMG_20221207_021651_874.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 0
cmon waiting for the next battle.

• +1