Ice hooding + eyelid pulling has reduced my UEE by like 30%

S

solid7/10

Iron
It's gone from bad(not terrible) to good(not great) over the last 45days. Applied ice cubes to my upper eye fat pad for 10 minutes a day and eye lid pulling the side with extra upper eyelid exposures fat pad whenever I'm bored. Difference is subtle but there. Warning the ice hurts like a bitch the first week doesn't hurt at all anymore my fat pads are so developed.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Redblue0, Deleted member 15468 and alriodai
eye exercises worked wonders for me i went from bad uee to almost complete hooding now or like 1 to 2 mm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Caucasiann and lasnt
eye exercises worked wonders for me i went from bad uee to almost complete hooding now or like 1 to 2 mm
Which ones did you do? I'm really trying to push for an elite eye area

• +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger
Which ones did you do? I'm really trying to push for an elite eye area
close your eye and squeeze for as hard as you can for like 10 seconds (you can increase the duration fs ), i did it for 15 minutes every day you should notice improvements atfer around 2 to 3 weeks

• +1
Reactions: Animal, BowlCutMogger and solid7/10
i tried eyelid pulling for about 4 months but didnt work for me, it did work at some point but it was temporary, same as ice hooding both are temporary
but orbicularis hypertrophy is legit asf i dont have pics but the change is drastic take my word for it

• +1
Reactions: solid7/10
Pics or larp

It's gone from bad(not terrible) to good(not great) over the last 45days. Applied ice cubes to my upper eye fat pad for 10 minutes a day and eye lid pulling the side with extra upper eyelid exposures fat pad whenever I'm bored. Difference is subtle but there. Warning the ice hurts like a bitch the first week doesn't hurt at all anymore my fat pads are so developed.
2 air jordans shoes for you

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
i tried eyelid pulling for about 4 months but didnt work for me, it did work at some point but it was temporary, same as ice hooding both are temporary
but orbicularis hypertrophy is legit asf i dont have pics but the change is drastic take my word for it
What is orbicularis hypertrophy?

i told u how to perform the exercise what do
Can you list some excercises/a routine or link and article or video explaining some?
i told you how to perform it what do you not get ?

Bro how tf are you doing 10 min? or do you mean 10 minutes totally through like a couple sets? I cant even do 2 minutes straight because of the pain

Bro how tf are you doing 10 min? or do you mean 10 minutes totally through like a couple sets? I cant even do 2 minutes straight because of the pain
I started with 2min. As your fat pads build up it'll get easier and easier until it's no big deal then you can just maintain doing it every 2-3 days instead of once or twice a day.

Wouldn't orbicularis hypertrophy give wrinkles in the long term?It's like excessive smiling, frowning or any repetitive facial expression

• +1
Reactions: Animal