ice hooding

76will

Iron
is There any way to remove the effects of ice hooding other than not doing ice hooding anymore it looks slightly retarded to me and I rather have centralcee eye area like I did back then than this shit any any way to remove fat from hooding cause back then I had slightly less uee but I want more uee to have a similar result area to him as it adds more harmony to my face than this cope hooding I was born with

Good thing my eyes are naturally hooded and I don’t need to do this autism there

is There any way to remove the effects of ice hooding other than not doing ice hooding anymore it looks slightly retarded to me and I rather have centralcee eye area like I did back then than this shit any any way to remove fat from hooding cause back then I had slightly less uee but I want more uee to have a similar result area to him as it adds more harmony to my face than this cope hooding I was born with
every thing cope bro just surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
centralcee eye area, basically prey eyes

centralcee eye area, basically prey eyes
I know they are but they look better on me that what I have on my rn cause of ice hooding it legit looks retarded and it adds no harmony to my eyes

Good thing my eyes are naturally hooded and I don’t need to do this autism there
Good for you I should’ve never ice hooded it looks retarded on me and I should’ve noticed it didn’t add harmony to my face

I know they are but they look better on me that what I have on my rn cause of ice hooding it legit looks retarded and it adds no harmony to my eyes