ice hooding

76will

Iron
is There any way to remove the effects of ice hooding other than not doing ice hooding anymore it looks slightly retarded to me and I rather have centralcee eye area like I did back then than this shit any any way to remove fat from hooding cause back then I had slightly less uee but I want more uee to have a similar result area to him as it adds more harmony to my face than this cope hooding I was born with

Good thing my eyes are naturally hooded and I don’t need to do this autism there

is There any way to remove the effects of ice hooding other than not doing ice hooding anymore it looks slightly retarded to me and I rather have centralcee eye area like I did back then than this shit any any way to remove fat from hooding cause back then I had slightly less uee but I want more uee to have a similar result area to him as it adds more harmony to my face than this cope hooding I was born with
every thing cope bro just surgerymaxx

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
centralcee eye area, basically prey eyes

centralcee eye area, basically prey eyes
I know they are but they look better on me that what I have on my rn cause of ice hooding it legit looks retarded and it adds no harmony to my eyes

Good thing my eyes are naturally hooded and I don’t need to do this autism there
Good for you I should’ve never ice hooded it looks retarded on me and I should’ve noticed it didn’t add harmony to my face

I know they are but they look better on me that what I have on my rn cause of ice hooding it legit looks retarded and it adds no harmony to my eyes

How is that a bad thing if you get hooding?
That was a while ago I’ve kept doing it and it looks better know it looked retarded cause I was only doing the inner part of under eye not the outer it works I did it for 15 mins for each under eye but yeah I stopped if it goes away it goes away I’m not wasting that much time anymore 😭😭

That was a while ago I’ve kept doing it and it looks better know it looked retarded cause I was only doing the inner part of under eye not the outer it works I did it for 15 mins for each under eye but yeah I stopped if it goes away it goes away I’m not wasting that much time anymore 😭😭
So Ice hooding works for undereye hollowness? Not just hooding for less UEE?

Is it worth it tho to get rid of UEE

I mean yeah but it’s up to you if you really want to spend 30 mins of your day just icing
Is it really 30? I thought it was 5? Also depends on the level of hooding you get can you let me know how much to do it and if it works and whether it’s worth it

No I’m sorry I didn’t try that my under eyes are decent so I didn’t fuck around with that only uee I think I saw a thread here say that would burn the fat not add I don’t know research also if you do have uee don’t think icing will just add a shit ton of fuck fat I had a decent baseline to start with just that outer part of it had less fat than inner so it made my eye looks weird to me it just added enough to where it just looks like normal hooded eyes but I don’t know if I had done it for more or longer would my results be different

• +1
Reactions: Aero