Ice hoodingmaxxing results

D

Deleted member 8988

Platinum
So I've been doing this thing for two or three weeks, and while I've been skeptical about it the whole time, I think that the results speak for themselves.
What I did was placing ice cubes on my eye area for something like two to five minutes a day. I always made sure that I got that "pump" afterwards which gave me temporary hooding and of which @NoBonezForMoanz was talking about.
As you can see I had absolutely zero fat on the supraorbital area, while my eyes are now almost hooded. What I find interesting is that one eye is less hooded than the other, thing which made me sure that nothing other than the ice hooding trick made this changes possible.

Tl dr you're welcome to laugh about my ( still ) subhuman eye area

Attachments

• IMG_20200928_194753.jpg
    IMG_20200928_194753.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 5,066
  • IMG_20200928_221137.jpg
    IMG_20200928_221137.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 4,891
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, FrameMogger, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 21 others
didn't do shit basically

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 22780 and 15 others
brilliant imo

this has convinced me to start doing it again

• +1
Reactions: greywind, UncDami, zura and 6 others
Mirin ded srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, sasha777, Deleted member 8988 and 2 others
can this create aegyo sal?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
mogs me

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
just dump your head in a bucket of cold water theory

worked for me but i had ok area anyways

• +1
Reactions: herewego1 and Deleted member 8988
Is it just me or I don’t see any difference ? Just different angle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25245, Slob and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Dont use your phone to see the difference, my phone showed me 2 different eye areas when I tilted it or changed lens

I will post more pics because i was sure some will think this. And while Im sure that the pics are the same angle, i dont blame you for not believing as the pic quality is utter crap. I have to go outside in full daylight to get some decent pics tbh

Dont use your phone to see the difference, my phone showed me 2 different eye areas when I tilted it or changed lens
In the mirror the change is the same.

there def is change in eyelid exposure but i cant tell if op s eye area is relaxed in both pics

• +1
Reactions: UncDami, Deleted member 22080 and Mouthbreath
For what's it worth, I've been doing this for over a month and have seen more drastic results. Op isn't angle frauding, if he keeps going the uee is gonna disappear

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, UncDami, Lawton88 and 11 others
Jus 5 minutes a day ? For real? Gotta try

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
post more pics pics because look like angle change since your sclera is showing more in the after pic you could be looking down more

• +1
Reactions: 6485b025t and Deleted member 8988
Tbh I semi regret doing it. It gave me insane hooding because I made sure the water was below 32 degrees but now my eyes look similar to this
256554 800w 640x834

It hides your lashes. Which sucks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, Htobrother, DarthKJ690 and 8 others
Its legit it works for me as well

• +1
Reactions: DarthKJ690 and Deleted member 8988
Does it work for the sub orbital area as well? Although only surgery can save me maybe

Also trying looking a bit up when you take the pic

Looks the same to me

I can also tell your eyebrows are harrier than my asshale

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 8988
Where can we find the alibaba ice mask ? Somebody send it on pic on the older thread

Looks the same to me

I can also tell your eyebrows are harrier than my asshale
Will post a better pic tommorow, in daylight.

Yeah, my eyebrows are fucked up. Low density on the centre but very thick and long hair otherwise, so I can't easily trim them

• +1
Reactions: Inscol
What time of day did you take the pictures? Were you equally rested in both? If these are not controlled for then it's a meme.

For what's it worth, I've been doing this for over a month and have seen more drastic results. Op isn't angle frauding, if he keeps going the uee is gonna disappear
Did u see undereye change?

just use a 16x16 pixel picture with a potato camera to prove something works theory

• +1
Reactions: Velvet_Thorns, Edgar and Deleted member 5634
What time of day did you take the pictures? Were you equally rested in both? If these are not controlled for then it's a meme.
I know that I took the first pic during the day, while the other is in the late evening today, and I am certainly more tired now than I was then.
Btw it feels amazing touching the supraorbital fat

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
make sure to do these pics at the same time everyday and preferably not in the morning or when you are tired

ur uee changes within the day

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and Deleted member 5634
Ion believe you that you got this jfl
Key word is similar. I dont look exactly like that but the hooding is similar. Her eyes are gigahooded.

brb diferent lighting and angle

any specific place to hold it or anywhere on eye area is fine as long as it covers?

dude better pic????? same angle look up this time more

Key word is similar. I dont look exactly like that but the hooding is similar. Her eyes are gigahooded.
You sure it's not just the fact that it's a new look you're not used to? Any reactions from other people?
Maybe some variables are not fitting for hooded eyes in your case like browridge, eye shape etc?

@Alban @brainded @Carl-o @brbbrah
@NoBonezForMoanz ( thanks so much btw, you're a genius )
Thoughts? Daylight pic, same angle and I was looking straight

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_150200.jpg
    IMG_20200929_150200.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 1,395
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, NoBonezForMoanz and Mateusz74
@Alban @brainded @Carl-o @brbbrah
@NoBonezForMoanz ( thanks so much btw, you're a genius )
Thoughts? Daylight pic, same angle and I was looking straight
If its non frauded then great results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34092, Deleted member 9072, Salludon and 1 other person
This forum has become a joke

You sure it's not just the fact that it's a new look you're not used to? Any reactions from other people?
Maybe some variables are not fitting for hooded eyes in your case like browridge, eye shape etc?
Its probably a look im not use to. Yeah, I do get reactions from family but not from strangers lol.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
I’ve notice that my eye got hooded as well since the winter is approaching so it might be a legit method

first one was this summer; second one was this morning.

check my left eye in particular

edit: im using minoxidil so also notice the eyebrows change

Attachments

• 9FB151D5-8231-4EFF-8755-A0BAD392BF25.png
    9FB151D5-8231-4EFF-8755-A0BAD392BF25.png
    618.5 KB · Views: 658
  • 6A08C7EF-591F-4312-9DBE-ACEE741603FA.jpeg
    6A08C7EF-591F-4312-9DBE-ACEE741603FA.jpeg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,990
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
If its non frauded then great results

Thanks. Unfortunately I can't prove this isn't frauded without showing my messed up eyebrows, and the rest of my face, so I understand your skepticism. You don't have to take my word for it, just try it too or search the results of others.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I’ve notice that my eye got hooded as well since the winter is approaching so it might be a legit method

first one was this summer; second one was this morning.

check my left eye in particular

edit: im using minoxidil so also notice the eyebrows change
I guess its possible. I never thought about this before so I can't remember if I ever had less uee during the winter. maybe I should check some pics. Btw do you think you have more fat in your supraorbital area or is it just more blood flow?

I guess its possible. I never thought about this before so I can't remember if I ever had less uee during the winter. maybe I should check some pics. Btw do you think you have more fat in your supraorbital area or is it just more blood flow?
I can’t tell tbh. But i had clinical depression and I wasn’t eating at all during these months. Now that the meds are working i got back regularly but still underweight.
So in the first photo my weight was 64kg in the second it’s 58kg.
with also my BF dropping from 10% to 8% only explanation is fat got stored there...