Ice hoodingmaxxing results

Wonder if it works also for the undereye area.. gotta test it...
I should feel the cold through the skin of the eyelid right? Like i should feel the cold on the eye.

gonna test it for a months

Last edited:
Its probably a look im not use to. Yeah, I do get reactions from family but not from strangers lol.
Yeah it doesn't seem quite that right if your undereyes are shit, same problem
Having one thing optimal without the other can look weird to your eyes because you're used to the nonoptimal version
@Alban @brainded @Carl-o @brbbrah
@NoBonezForMoanz ( thanks so much btw, you're a genius )
Thoughts? Daylight pic, same angle and I was looking straight
Looking good man, mirin eye shape
Wonder if it works also for the undereye area.. gotta test it...
I should feel the cold through the skin of the eyelid right? Like i should feel the cold on the eye.

gonna test it for a months
Won't do much, increase circulation a bit but other than that undereyes seem more health related

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Yeah it doesn't seem quite that right if your undereyes are shit, same problem
Having one thing optimal without the other can look weird to your eyes because you're used to the nonoptimal version

Looking good man, mirin eye shape

Won't do much, increase circulation a bit but other than that undereyes seem more health related
Maxillo facial surgery is the way

bumo

• +1
Dude I lost all the progress because I stopped doing it .

Btw I've read that you debunked this thing. Can you summarise?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Dude I lost all the progress because I stopped doing it .

Btw I've read that you debunked this thing. Can you summarise?
I didn't debunk it jfl.

The results speak for themselves.

You gotta do it for some while before it becomes perma

• +1
I didn't debunk it jfl.

The results speak for themselves.

You gotta do it for some while before it becomes perma
Sorry mY autism is at fault, maybe someone was joking about you debunking it

I'm just started to think that hooding is cope anyway if you don't have it naturally. Even if it works I prefer spending my time on my skin routine and hair.

• +1
Reactions: KeepGrinding and Deleted member 9072
Sorry mY autism is at fault, maybe someone was joking about you debunking it

I'm just started to think that hooding is cope anyway if you don't have it naturally. Even if it works I prefer spending my time on my skin routine and hair.
To each their own.
I'd rather spend time on hooding than skin or hair tbh

• +1
To each their own.
I'd rather spend time on hooding than skin or hair tbh
I mean yes but also to each with their failos: my acne scars are a bigger concern rn. But even so I think I still looked better with hooded eyes but the fact that I can mimick it with squinting is enough for me for now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I mean yes but also to each with their failos: my acne scars are a bigger concern rn. But even so I think I still looked better with hooded eyes but the fact that I can mimick it with squinting is enough for me for now.
squinting looks unnatural to nnormies
i'd rather have natural hooding look

Ice hood work

So I've been doing this thing for two or three weeks, and while I've been skeptical about it the whole time, I think that the results speak for themselves.
What I did was placing ice cubes on my eye area for something like two to five minutes a day. I always made sure that I got that "pump" afterwards which gave me temporary hooding and of which @NoBonezForMoanz was talking about.
As you can see I had absolutely zero fat on the supraorbital area, while my eyes are now almost hooded. What I find interesting is that one eye is less hooded than the other, thing which made me sure that nothing other than the ice hooding trick made this changes possible.

Tl dr you're welcome to laugh about my ( still ) subhuman eye area
are the angles the exact same?

one of the biggest cope on this site

I’ve notice that my eye got hooded as well since the winter is approaching so it might be a legit method

first one was this summer; second one was this morning.

check my left eye in particular

edit: im using minoxidil so also notice the eyebrows change
YOu're just squinting in the second pic and still got bug eyes, we can see it, your brow is furled from squinting so much. :lul:

So I've been doing this thing for two or three weeks, and while I've been skeptical about it the whole time, I think that the results speak for themselves.
What I did was placing ice cubes on my eye area for something like two to five minutes a day. I always made sure that I got that "pump" afterwards which gave me temporary hooding and of which @NoBonezForMoanz was talking about.
As you can see I had absolutely zero fat on the supraorbital area, while my eyes are now almost hooded. What I find interesting is that one eye is less hooded than the other, thing which made me sure that nothing other than the ice hooding trick made this changes possible.

Tl dr you're welcome to laugh about my ( still ) subhuman eye area
Where exactly on the eye area do u place the ice

I already have hooded eyes so ima do this to make them even more hooded

Where exactly on the eye area do u place the ice
just above the upper eyelid and under the eyebrows, on the the glabella. To properly do it, use either an ice/cold water mask, or put water in a low-medium sized bowl with a slightly curved bottom and fill it only slightly. Then put it in the refrigerator and after it freezes, take it and let the bowl heat up enough so that the ice breaks off the bowl, by putting it in warm water for a minute. Use a towel to handle and apply the ice, and make sure it makes as much contact as possible with your glabella.

Mirin. One question: Did you do ice hooding with your eyes closed or open? Thank you.

I did it with my eyes open and got results.
Have you moved the ice block left to right or kept it at one spot? I try to imagine how it works. Do you tilt your head up and then apply it?

Have you moved the ice block left to right or kept it at one spot? I try to imagine how it works. Do you tilt your head up and then apply it?
Yes, I move the ice cube from left to right until it melts (or you can specify a time, my ice cubes last a little more than 10 minutes). And I don't raise or lower my head at any time, I stay in a normal posture.

• +1
Reactions: Tasty17
Why can't people take proper before after pics.

• +1
There is a reason all slavs have hooded eyes (its cold_

Yes, I move the ice cube from left to right until it melts (or you can specify a time, my ice cubes last a little more than 10 minutes). And I don't raise or lower my head at any time, I stay in a normal posture.
My eyes are too deep set and my brows low set, I wouldn’t be able to do it in normal posture.

My eyes are too deep set and my brows low set, I wouldn’t be able to do it in normal posture.
If this is the case then you shouldn't need ice hooding, your eyes should be hooded anywqay

• +1
If this is the case then you shouldn't need ice hooding, your eyes should be hooded anywqay
They are but left eye has less fat due to assymetry. I want both sides symmetric, so I will only do left side.