IceHooding is extremly painful

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
This shit very painful. Why is this the case? It's a good sign?

You're just a weak nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel:(, Anchor_Ship, Constantin Denis and 7 others
This shit very painful. Why is this the case? It's a good sign?
cause its cold nigga
anyways u just have to wait through the pain go a minimum of 5 minutes

cause its cold nigga
anyways u just have to wait through the pain go a minimum of 5 minutes
yeah thats what i did. but I didn't expect it to be that painful tbh, this hurt like shit.

what does it do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301
for you

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Just do it as intervals . I’ve been doing it for 3 months now, 4 sets of 45 seconds (rubbing ice), 2 times a day . This shit did magic for me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15004, HQNPmaxxing and 2 others
Did nothing for me (Except pain yes), or at least nothing noticeable , at least compared to my eyelid pulling + another method ive developed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
what would happen if i start ice hooding when i already have hooded eyes?

You don't experience pain?
l-intro-1643830658.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Good_Little_Goy, qwertynineofive and 1 other person
Sticking icecubes with chillipowder in your foreskin is never a good time

• JFL
Reactions: Zias and Deleted member 14693
Also I took a break of 2 weeks to check if the gains stay, and my eyes looked better than ever tbh during my break
14 days off and lost none of my gains. I’m pretty sure once you do it for months it becomes enternal

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, HQNPmaxxing, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Also I took a break of 2 weeks to check if the gains stay, and my eyes looked better than ever tbh during my break
14 days off and lost none of my gains. I’m pretty sure once you do it for months it becomes enternal
I did it this one time and noticed no results. How long till you notice smth?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19681
I did it this one time and noticed no results. How long till you notice smth?
Yep it’s basically one of this annoying thing like bodybuilding when you don’t rlly see any change day by day or after a week, but I promise you, if you do it for at least 2 months then look back you’ll notice how big the change actually was

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 14693
Yep it’s basically one of this annoying thing like bodybuilding when you don’t rlly see any change day by day or after a week, but I promise you, if you do it for at least 2 months then look back you’ll notice how big the change actually was
I noticed results using just cold water , ice would probably give extremely good resuslts

• +1
@bogii
Sounds more retarded than it actually is but it's basically pulling up on your eyebrow and pushing lightly the eye (quite literally) towards inside of socket. Has made my eye vertically narrower , and reduced some uee. Try at own risk, I have decent comparison pics, my eyes are way closer to hunter now on complete resting state which they never were. They also feel way less tired. I had also made a small video about this for someone, maybe I dig it up and dm it to you if you want

Oh and btw I had read this on the-great-work but I never found the post again (started doing it way after I had found it), it was when I was looking for scleral show fixes (which btw has been completely erased for me now) and some Dr/surgeon or whatever had recommended this as a non surgery solution/experiment

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16371 and 3 others
I noticed results using just cold water , ice would probably give extremely good resuslts
just make sure the ice is very cold , since day 1 I did my 45sec X 4 intervals 2 times a day sometimes 3 , first week it was very painful but the truth is that you get used to it, after couple of weeks you’ll start noticing a decent hooding.
Don’t skip days bro, this shit is all about consistency. It literally saved my eye area, my uee reduced plus my NCT is barely even noticeable rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and BoneDensity
It literally saved my eye area, my uee reduced plus my NCT is barely even noticeable rn
I noticed that too, once I stopped doing cold water 2x a day I got more UEE. Need to get back on it ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 19681
I noticed that too, once I stopped doing cold water 2x a day I got more UEE. Need to get back on it ASAP
Yes bro. The key is to start now. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
You need to do it for couple of months before it becomes permemeant like I said, at least from my experience
Also after I took 2 weeks break my eyes looked very very hooded maybe because eyes had a break and less swelling. And other key is to believe and stick with it, I doubted this shit at my 1st month everyday but it paid off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and BoneDensity
@bogii
Sounds more retarded than it actually is but it's basically pulling up on your eyebrow and pushing lightly the eye (quite literally) towards inside of socket. Has made my eye vertically narrower , and reduced some uee. Try at own risk, I have decent comparison pics, my eyes are way closer to hunter now on complete resting state which they never were. They also feel way less tired. I had also made a small video about this for someone, maybe I dig it up and dm it to you if you want

Oh and btw I had read this on the-great-work but I never found the post again (started doing it way after I had found it), it was when I was looking for scleral show fixes (which btw has been completely erased for me now) and some Dr/surgeon or whatever had recommended this as a non surgery solution/experiment
How often, how hard? Just tried I literally felt my eye getting pushed back into my skull lol

• +1
guess I'll try too. How did you do it ? just put ice cubes on the eyes ?
I'll answer since I have experience with this too
Didnt mention it in my thread on it (feel bad about it now) but putting your whole face in ice cold water frequently could potentially affect the fat on your face (by reducing it) except the fat above your eyes (seems retarded I know)
So I would go with rubbing ice cubes on your eyes mainly

• +1
guess I'll try too. How did you do it ? just put ice cubes on the eyes ?
yea just make sure you freeze some good cold-ass cubes in your freezer, you just rub them on your eyes while looking down / up doesn’t rlly matter you just want to expose as much UEE as you can and rub the cubes

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
@bogii

so you fixed your scleral show and got deeper set eyes from this? mirin mirin :feelsahh:

my main problem is negative hooding (my eyes are already deep set + low brows) and scleral show but I do the face exercises to strengthen the muscles in the area, but no idea how to raise my eyebrow to fix the negative hooding :feelsbadman:

so you fixed your scleral show and got deeper set eyes from this? mirin mirin :feelsahh:

my main problem is negative hooding (my eyes are already deep set + low brows) and scleral show but I do the face exercises to strengthen the muscles in the area, but no idea how to raise my eyebrow to fix the negative hooding :feelsbadman:
I also had/still kinda have negative hooding (not noticeably) . If your eyes are already deep set this probably wont help you mine were quite bulgy. Maybe it helps for scleral show.

How often, how hard? Just tried I literally felt my eye getting pushed back into my skull lol
Honestly I dont remember to do it daily , everytime Im reminded of it (like maybe my eyes are tired and i press on them so I remember it) I tend to do it. I guess a couple of times a day as it takes like 5sec to do. And yes that's how it should feel. For me it also made sounds (less and less as time goes by) like you're squeezing some liquid if it makes sense (kinda like a queef or so idk how to describe it better).

I forgot to mention that you're also basically pushing down as well, so down and inside basically (if there's space to do that because scleral show or so).

• +1
Reactions: bogii
@bogii

You do this with eyes closed?

• +1
Just started icehooding yesterday and holy hell is it painful. Literally burned my forehead area:hnghn::hnghn:

Used a tissue to hold the ice cube and applied it on my eyebrow region. Is that the right way to do it? @ZijuCarn

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14693
Just started icehooding yesterday and holy hell is it painful. Literally burned my forehead area:hnghn::hnghn:

Used a tissue to hold the ice cube and applied it on my eyebrow region. Is that the right way to do it? @ZijuCarn
Hold the cubes with your hands and rub as much as you can on your eyes

• +1

When you rub it on your eyes you want to make sure you do it on an angle that expose as much UEE as possible

• +1
Hold the cubes with your hands and rub as much as you can on your eyes
When you say in your eyes, you're telling me that applying it to my eyebrow region is not the right way to go about doing things??
When you rub it on your eyes you want to make sure you do it on an angle that expose as much UEE as possible
kinda confused

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Did nothing for me (Except pain yes), or at least nothing noticeable , at least compared to my eyelid pulling + another method ive developed
What is your method?

What is your method?
DM me while I'm looking for the old vid I have, if I dont find I'll make a new one for you (and include comparison pics)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19615
@bogii

dm video pls