• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
How cold + how long?

Ur pfp is so beautiful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ilovenicotine, WhiteGoodman and HTN_Mentalcel
like a block of ice 5to 8mins each eye
Cope, dont really understand why you would do this but brown fat manipulation is bluepilled as fuck and cant be tapped without pretty big lifestyle adaptations to cold climate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
Cope, dont really understand why you would do this but brown fat manipulation is bluepilled as fuck and cant be tapped without pretty big lifestyle adaptations to cold climate
so iceing doesnt work to increase fat i mean i got my ayego sal back by icing for around 3weeks

so iceing doesnt work to increase fat i mean i got my ayego sal back by icing for around 3weeks
Pluhcebo + no one will notice + not worth for microgains that go away almost immediately after unattentiveness. focus on other shit bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, WhiteGoodman and based_pakichad421
cope

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lebesgue and based_pakichad421
Pluhcebo + no one will notice + not worth for microgains that go away almost immediately after unattentiveness. focus on other shit bro
its kinda my only flaw otherwise shit nose but im gonna get rhino next year

then what can i do?

Ur pfp is so beautiful
i would never be caught calling a dude's pfp beautiful. you either ask for sauce or go straight to google lens/tineye

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, mirrormogger, FBl and 2 others
i wanted to ask for ur help
if i ice my undereyes will they increase brown fat? there or is it cope
help will be apreciated
Tbh. Over for shitskin undereye genetics

• +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421
I tried it for a year and my undereyes are still shit and thin, maybe it only works if you're white.

• +1
I tried it for a year and my undereyes are still shit and thin, maybe it only works if you're white.
yeah it seems so the people who claim it worked on them tend to be white

Wont work dude, i tried it a few months ago for my undereyes and did nothing for the actual fat

I guess if you get rid of the "darkness" itself it can give an illusion of having aegyo sal but thats only if u have good eyes to start with

• +1
Wont work dude, i tried it a few months ago for my undereyes and did nothing for the actual fat

I guess if you get rid of the "darkness" itself it can give an illusion of having aegyo sal but thats only if u have good eyes to start with
yes u are right i got ayegosal and dark circles are gone

• +1
Icing can work, you should try it. You can also ice the browridge to increase hooding, but it varies person to person

• +1
Icing can work, you should try it. You can also ice the browridge to increase hooding, but it varies person to person
my eyes are already hooded like i said only under eyefat

i would never be caught calling a dude's pfp beautiful. you either ask for sauce or go straight to google lens/tineye
Especially since they don’t exist, the girl is fucking ai 😂

• +1
It will destroy fat more than anything

• +1