I’d rather be 6’4 with average face than 5’10 with good

Y

Yoyo2233

Kraken
Title. Height is such a mog they simply have it so much easier than everyone even with average face. Just dominate other men easlier less people want to fight them. Height is supreme unkess
Your dog shit ugly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Kristin, klamus and 13 others
dont forget frame, u can be super tall but have a dogshit frame and look weak

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, Slendercel, SpiritAnimal and 20 others
Title. Height is such a mog they simply have it so much easier than everyone even with average face. Just dominate other men easlier less people want to fight them. Height is supreme unkess
Your dog shit ugly
Having a good face makes you able to become a star since in pics and video nobody can tell how tall you are.

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel, SpiritAnimal, Vvvvxxxx and 9 others
water is wet. Manlets like to cope with muh face, but sorry to bust ur bubble - nobody cares about ur face when u have to look through a microscope to see it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chad-lite-ascender, bdycope and 14 others
So basically you're saying that you wish you were me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 9852, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: xefo, 000 and HighIQcel
water is wet. Manlets like to cope with muh face, but sorry to bust ur bubble - nobody cares about ur face when u have to look through a microscope to see it
At what height and above are you safe

i'd rather have the chad face at average height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, SpiritAnimal, Vvvvxxxx and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Slendercel, Baldingman1998, CurryCel and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Vvvvxxxx, reptiles and 5 others
i'd rather have the chad face at average height
I mog such guys IRL. I have seen it happen, like I'm in a room with many people and there are guys way better looking than me who are shorter than me and the hottest girl there who is available is checking me out and not even noticing the 5 foot 9 Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, audimax, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
I mog such guys IRL. I have seen it happen, like I'm in a room with many people and there are guys way better looking than me who are shorter than me and the hottest girl there who is available is checking me out and not even noticing the 5 foot 9 Chad.
hmm perhaps but those guys can still do well on tinder

Show face

You're a 22 year old celibate, nobody in their right mind would wish to be you.
You're just salty because I called you subhuman in your rating thread.

Show face
121145093 808478263288810 860480615822344246 n

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, .🇹🇩. and 4 others
How much users rated you on average?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
You're just salty because I called you subhuman in your rating thread.
You're a 22 year old virgin at (presumably) 6'4", thats just sad man :(
I am caging just trying to imagine how brutal ur face must be

cope

He is good looking and mogs you though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 9568 and Mouthbreath
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx, Be_ConfidentBro and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Norwooder, goat2x and 2 others
What you don't understand is that women weren't checking me out before my double jaw surgery, it's only after that I started to get checked out in many places that I went to, before that I was invisible but girls still liked me when I approached them however I felt insecure because I knew that I was ugly. Here is a photo to show the transformation between before and after my double jaw surgery, I did it in July 2018:
IMG 20170812 131728228

As you can see, I used to have an underbite, and so my lower teeth were clenched in front of my upper teeth and there was a huge gap when I clenched my teeth together, this huge deformity was enough to make me very insecure throughout most of my life which is why I did the surgery, after I had done it though, the reason why I didn't have any success with women is because at the time, I thought that I didn't care about women, I had been brainwashed by mgtow. So when women checked me out, I thought they were only trying to use me for my attention, I wasn't able to distinguish what IOIs even were, it took me a long time to understand that and I didn't have a lot of time, because when I discovered I was getting checked out a lot, it was right before the quarantine, so I ran out of time.

If there had been no COVID19 this year, I would have gotten laid already.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and Deleted member 6512
Lmao how you a virgin at 22
Let alone 6’4? Jesus

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, .🇹🇩. and Mouthbreath
explain the chads on here then
theres not a single chad on any psl forums. Period
Its easy to fraud a picture online, or fraud a video even.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Be_ConfidentBro and recessed
What you don't understand is that women weren't checking me out before my double jaw surgery, it's only after that I started to get checked out in many places that I went to, before that I was invisible but girls still liked me when I approached them however I felt insecure because I knew that I was ugly. Here is a photo to show the transformation between before and after my double jaw surgery, I did it in July 2018:
View attachment 733927

As you can see, I used to have an underbite, and so my lower teeth were clenched in front of my upper teeth and there was a huge gap when I clenched my teeth together, this huge deformity was enough to make me very insecure throughout most of my life which is why I did the surgery, after I had done it though, the reason why I didn't have any success with women is because at the time, I thought that I didn't care about women, I had been brainwashed by mgtow. So when women checked me out, I thought they were only trying to use me for my attention, I wasn't able to distinguish what IOIs even were, it took me a long time to understand that and I didn't have a lot of time, because when I discovered I was getting checked out a lot, it was right before the quarantine, so I ran out of time.

If there had been no COVID19 this year, I would have gotten laid already.
I fucked 6 girls during quarantine bro stop coping, and it was in italy were we couldn't even leave our house

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and johncruz12345
theres not a single chad on any psl forums. Period
Its easy to fraud a picture online, or fraud a video even.
Salludon, amnesia, introvertednarc, danishreatrd, austrian virgin, etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Vvvvxxxx, IndianJock and 1 other person
Salludon, amnesia, introvertednarc, danishreatrd, austrian virgin, etc
salludon probably has small cock
Amnesia is 100% fraudmaxxer and also probably small cock
Danish Retard is unironically ugly and incel
Austrian Virgin is unironically ugly and incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, goat2x and Subhuman Philtrum
salludon probably has small cock
Amnesia is 100% fraudmaxxer and also probably small cock
Danish Retard is unironically ugly and incel
Austrian Virgin is unironically ugly and incel
Salludon is hung and good looking
Amnesia says he is 8 inches
Austrian looks like a young leo
danish is good looking
native
subhumancurrycel

Lmao how you a virgin at 22
Let alone 6’4? Jesus
Just look at my pics, it's a good explanation. Yes height is a powerful halo but only when you look average. With the underbite, I looked below average and this had a very big negative impact on my self esteem, I didn't think I would be able to get laid with that huge deformity, so I didn't even try most of the time. However, at one point I was at an all inclusive resort in Mexico and I approached a girl that I liked and managed to make small talk and she liked it and didn't reject me but I didn't try to ask her out even though I very well could have.

So yeah, with a more confident personality, I very well could have slayed even back when I looked uglier, I know a guy who was never very attractive but just because he is tall, he has always been very good with women, I have always been taller than him, before the height difference was bigger but now we only have a 1 inch difference since he is 6 foot 3.

Not everyone is blessed with a confident personality, but just because I missed good opportunities in the past doesn't mean that I can't make up for lost time especially since now I look way better than I used to before.

I fucked 6 girls during quarantine bro stop coping, and it was in italy were we couldn't even leave our house
I don't do well on tinder, I tried many times even with photos in better lighting but I don't have anything to show off. However in real life, I don't have to do anything and women like me just because of my height, even when my hair is a mess, or when I don't look my best, they like me based on height alone while on Tinder, unless I can prove it on the first picture, I cannot use my strongest halo and so I'm left with a normie face and a skinny body which leaves me with 2 likes per day that go nowhere.

I don't do well on tinder, I tried many times even with photos in better lighting but I don't have anything to show off. However in real life, I don't have to do anything and women like me just because of my height, even when my hair is a mess, or when I don't look my best, they like me based on height alone while on Tinder, unless I can prove it on the first picture, I cannot use my strongest halo and so I'm left with a normie face and a skinny body which leaves me with 2 likes per day that go nowhere.
That's true too but idk how much height can help if your face is average.

Salludon is hung and good looking
Amnesia says he is 8 inches
Austrian looks like a young leo
danish is good looking
native
subhumancurrycel
@higgabigga