I’d rather be 6’4 with average face than 5’10 with good

Title. Height is such a mog they simply have it so much easier than everyone even with average face. Just dominate other men easlier less people want to fight them. Height is supreme unkess
Your dog shit ugly
Bro leg lengthening exist...
Everyone would choose to be 5'10 with a good face to then reach 6'2 with leg lengthening and then gymmax.

5'10 with a good face means you're at only 1 surgery from being a Chad.

Bro leg lengthening exist...
Everyone would choose to be 5'10 with a good face to then reach 6'2 with leg lengthening and then gymmax.

5'10 with a good face means you're at only 1 surgery from being a Chad.
I’m 6’1 with average face. Not recessed but have nct and shitty under eye.

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic
I did it. Keep coping that you can't. You're just a "hard gainer" :feelsuhh:.
Go tell people that you can gain 25 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks, go ahead, but don't say that nobody told you about it when people think you're an idiot for saying such a stupid thing.

Go tell people that you can gain 25 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks, go ahead, but don't say that nobody told you about it when people think you're an idiot for saying such a stupid thing.
Everyone says it's fake online because all the studies are on average height and test men. People in person thought I took steroids. I don't even know how it happened. I ate 4k calories per day and lifted 7 days a week and I'm 6'7". Someone who is my same height gained 100 lbs of muscle in 2 years:

" Zion Williamson says he gained 100 pounds in two years, and he's only slightly exaggerating. ... “I didn't pick up all this weight until junior year,” said Williamson, who sparked headlines in August when he weighed in for Duke at 285 pounds on a 6-7 frame."

It's only unheard of in regular bodybuilding context. In college football it's very common for freshmen to gain 40 lbs of muscle over the summer.

• JFL
Reactions: randomuser2407
Height is objective. Everyone has To look up To you

Id choose the good face, 5'10 with a decent face, 5'10 isnt even all that short.