idea #99 for money maxing price gouging

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
There are many ways of doing this but the short and simple of it is that I will buy items I think will be in shortages in large amounts then sell them at a later point when scarcity peaks.

Examples of this in the past:
I actually had the opportunity to do this in 2020 I bought N95 masks on ebay back in late January/early February because I had anticipated the pandemic would be a big deal. Sadly this failed my parents said it was immoral and made me give them away for free but I would have 4x'ed my money had they not done this. Investing in the markets is one thing you can get a small piece of a companies success but why not invest in physical goods that can be sold at later dates?

So Where you guys come in or can give insight:
What do you guys believe will be hit hard by supply chain crashes. Trying to come up with some things to buy I might also try investing in seasonal goods so I could buy winter jackets in the summer/fall and sell them in the winter for a higher mark up since they will be higher in demand at that point.

Its very simple what is needed for this to work find a good of limited supply and buy it if you see a situation in the future when that limited supply will have more demand pressures placed on it then sell whatever reserves you have in that item. This can be as simple as buying winter coats in the summer or it can get complicated with oil futures precious metals ect. We just need to find something that undergoes scarcity events seasonally or as a result of some calamity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: poontang68, mug, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Biggest one is food

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Biggest one is food
I might start stocking up cooking oils like sun flower oil.

The war in Ukraine is causing issues in this area. Its not a huge deal for 1st world countries because they can deal with a 20% food mark up but in North Africa/Middle East it will unironically cause wars and another migrant crisis into Europe if the war does not end there will be riots and mass fleeing by the spring

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poontang68, mug, Rt-Rust1 and 1 other person

The war in Ukraine is causing issues in this area. Its not a huge deal for 1st world countries because they can deal with a 20% food mark up but in North Africa/Middle East it will unironically cause wars and another migrant crisis into Europe if the war does not end there will be riots and mass fleeing by the spring
yk if you looked into exactly what foods would go up in price you could find a brand or 2 that uses a lot of that ingredient, likely to stop production.

I remember the Twinkie thing and how some people 100x ed their money

• +1
also I went to golf course

I didn’t find any balls but there were some faggots who yell at me for biking across the range

• +1
Biggest one is food
Biggest issue is this stuff seems hard to sell. Maybe on an individual or family level but I wouldn't buy it for more then myself or my family if you bought enough to the point where it could be sold for a lot of money it would weigh too much to be sold online. Its just hard to sell stuff like that online

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and incel194012940
also I went to golf course

I didn’t find any balls but there were some faggots who yell at me for biking across the range
Did you bike on the grass?

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
  • +1
yea lol

good thing is at night you could hot wire golf carts make some real money

If low inhib
Idk golf carts aren't worth that much money. If your going to do something that dumb you might as well steal actual cars so the risk pays you well.

yk if you looked into exactly what foods would go up in price you could find a brand or 2 that uses a lot of that ingredient, likely to stop production.

I remember the Twinkie thing and how some people 100x ed their money
Did they 100X it by buying twinkies or the ingredients found in it?

I can't think of many ingredients beyond cooking oils and fertilizars sadly I'm banned from buying fertilizer after making that bombing joke at school.

• JFL
Did they 100X it by buying twinkies or the ingredients found in it?

I can't think of many ingredients beyond cooking oils and fertilizars sadly I'm banned from buying fertilizer after making that bombing joke at school.
Twinkies

Over for your trucel ass 😂

• +1
banned from buying fertilizer

how can they even check?
I was larping but it is true if you buy over a certain amount they need your name and part of your social security.

I had some sketchy guy come in at a lawn and garden store guy had sunglasses and a face mask. Wanted to buy a ton of fertilizer I was too scared to get my manager because he looked unhinged.

I just lied and said that fertilizer was put on hold by the store the guy looked like he was going to kill me I think if I got my manager he would have written down my license plate. You can't sell people over like a certain number of bags without getting a manager involved. Idk if this guy was just a weirdo or going to do something but he looked very unhinged and breathed fast

• Woah
@Fxdzcki @uglymug2 @Predeterminism @.... @Enkidu @fruitgunpop @FreakkForLife @ChristianChad any ideas?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mug
@Fxdzcki @uglymug2 @Predeterminism any ideas?
Real estate is a good market to invest in because it's almost confirmed to only go up within the upcoming years, however it is expensive to invest in real estate obviously.
People like George Soros benefited from the 2008 recession because he had invested a lot into real estate.
The average boomer now is a millionaire now because of inflation and the house market going up, other cheaper but not so cheap markets are gold and silver because there is always going to be some scarcity and practicality for those resources.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 11126
Invest in things that will confirm to go up within an upcoming recession.

The car market is exploding right now a car worth 5k 10 years ago can now go for 20k easily today.

Last edited:
  • +1
Real estate is a good market to invest in because it's almost confirmed to only go up within the upcoming years, however it is expensive to invest in real estate obviously.

The average boomer now is a millionaire now because of inflation and the house market going up, other cheaper but not so cheap markets are gold and silver because there is always going to be some scarcity and practicality for those resources.
Realastate is amazing due to the sheer scale of it vs these other methods require better profit margins. If you make 10% of a million you just made 100K vs if you can sell a jacket you bought at 100 for 110 it was not that great of an investment.

The more scaled something is the more value you get even at smaller percent gains whereas when you are dealing with reselling specific things you probably gotta double it.

Side note: Realastate will probably collapse very soon. When the recession hits and the cheap interest free money stops it will be less viable. Not to mention the crash that is 5-10 years off when the boomers gradually start dying

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poontang68, ChristianChad and incel194012940
Invest in things that will confirm to go up within an upcoming recession.

The car market is exploding right now a car worth 5k 10 years ago can now go for 20k easily.
I bought a nice car 6K used. I put my car on craigslist for shits and giggles at 8 grand and there were people messaging me for it.

Insane to think a car can be sold for more a year or 2 later I wonder how much of this is inflation rather then the car being worth more. If food gas and clothes all cost 20% more and you can sell a product for a 20% profit do you really have 20% increase in the value from what you put in or did money just become worth less?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
I bought a nice car 6K used. I put my car on craigslist for shits and giggles at 8 grand and there were people messaging me for it.

Insane to think a car can be sold for more a year or 2 later I wonder how much of this is inflation rather then the car being worth more. If food gas and clothes all cost 20% more and you can sell a product for a 20% profit do you really have 20% increase in the value from what you put in or did money just become worth less?
That's a very abstract question.
While yes while it's technically worth more because of the demand for cars, the price is also determined by the amount of how much the dollar is worth because of inflation. The reason why gas is more expensive more than everything else is because we have supply line shortages of gas so the demand of gas goes higher. Everything gets effected from the value of the dollar and how much the demand of certain resources become because of the free market. However the "free" market has been artificially manipulated for years from fake interest rates so the true value of the current market is uncertain based off of the stats we are currently using.

I might be wrong though.

• +1
The Federal Reserve (jews) likes to use quantitate easing which is just printing more money to have the interest rates lower, however this makes the dollar more worthless as time goes on, so we are essentially playing with fire in order to keep the economy going and that's how we got to this current situation in the first place.

• +1
That's a very abstract question.
While yes while it's technically worth more because of the demand for cars, the price is also determined by the amount of how much the dollar is worth because of inflation. The reason why gas is more expensive more than everything else is because we have supply line shortages of gas so the demand of gas goes higher. Everything gets effected from the value of the dollar and how much the demand of certain resources become because of the free market. However the "free" market has been artificially manipulated for years from fake interest rates so the true value of the current market is uncertain based off of the stats we are currently using.

I might be wrong though.
Yeah its impossible to tell what is real in the modern American economy. I encourage everyone to research the term reserve currency.

The fact that American USD is used for international purchases is the only reason why the USA can afford to print money like crazy.

Did you know there are more American dollars in circulation outside of the USA then inside it?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Fxdzcki
The Federal Reserve (jews) likes to use quantitate easing which is just printing more money to have the interest rates lower, however this makes the dollar more worthless as time goes on, so we are essentially playing with fire in order to keep the economy going and that's how we got to this current situation in the first place.
Yeah but its also hard to say reserve currency status gives the USA more leeway on this issue. If this were any other country then they would be in hyperinflation but since the USA currency is used in so many places even if we print more money it has more room to be diluted.

• +1
Yeah its impossible to tell what is real in the modern American economy. I encourage everyone to research the term reserve currency.

The fact that American USD is used for international purchases is the only reason why the USA can afford to print money like crazy.

Did you know there are more American dollars in circulation outside of the USA then inside it?
Yeah, I remember when I went to Kenya for a wedding, they had American dollars as their primary currency. If the US Dollar collapses, their would be major problems around the world.

Not to mention, the current CPI the government uses to calculate inflation is using the best sounding numbers, If we used the CPI we used during the 1970s which is when CPI was more accurate, the real rate of inflation is somewhere around 2x the actual number the government is giving out (9% x 2 = 18%).

Not to say a CPI decades ago represents the most valid number but it does give us a more accurate number.

• +1
Side note: Realastate will probably collapse very soon. When the recession hits and the cheap interest free money stops it will be less viable. Not to mention the crash that is 5-10 years off when the boomers gradually start dying
I doubt tbh, I think that’s when nationalization and a bunch of big buyers come in

boomers are low key the last ppl stopping a NWO from taking full control

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poontang68, ChristianChad and Deleted member 11126
Yeah, I remember when I went to Kenya for a wedding, they had American dollars as their primary currency. If the US Dollar collapses, their would be major problems around the world.

Not to mention, the current CPI the government uses to calculate inflation is using the best sounding numbers, If we used the CPI we used during the 1970s which is when CPI was more accurate, the real rate of inflation is somewhere around 2x the actual number the government is giving out (9% x 2 = 18%).

Not to say a CPI decades ago represents the most valid number but it does give us a more accurate number.
Yeah my only point was the USA is an exception. If Britain for example printed that much money they would have hyper inflation.

The reserve currency very well could fail within the decade its not unlikely. This Russia situation leads me to think its very possible since Russia and China are creating breakaway structures

Last edited:
  • +1
I doubt tbh, I think that’s when nationalization and a bunch of big buyers come in

boomers are low key the last ppl stopping a NWO from taking full control
I mean boomers already gave them the world what more could they want?

Also why do people make such a to do about NWO buying your house? They own everything you have directly or indirectly if it can be ceased in court then they own it. They can print enough money to buy every house in America as well they have the ability to print the value you can sell your house for.

The only things that are valuable are those that are limited and cannot be ceased through taxation or through the courts

• +1

Where do you live brother

• +1
I mean boomers already gave them the world what more could they want?

Also why do people make such a to do about NWO buying your house? They own everything you have directly or indirectly if it can be ceased in court then they own it. They can print enough money to buy every house in America as well they have the ability to print the value you can sell your house for.

The only things that are valuable are those that are limited and cannot be ceased through taxation or through the courts
I doubt it’s a direct correlation

but still, this generation isn’t gonna own houses like boomers did. Your lifematch 60 years ago faught in wars. You live in a pod and eat bugs and talk to furries. No zoomer has a backbone while there are some die hard boomers that would be a problem.

and incrementally we’re pretty fucked

• +1
I doubt it’s a direct correlation

but still, this generation isn’t gonna own houses like boomers did. Your lifematch 60 years ago faught in wars. You live in a pod and eat bugs and talk to furries. No zoomer has a backbone while there are some die hard boomers that would be a problem.

and incrementally we’re pretty fucked
My opinion is different on the issue while more zoomers are pussies I think more men then ever have nothing to lose. With the boomers less were pussies but they had good lives its hard to get a guy to turn his back on a good life.

If you live in an apartment and own nothing what can be taken from you except for your own life? A person with nothing is more dangerous then a man with a lot of things because the person with nothing will be willing to do more and potentially get himself killed

• Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940
If you live in an apartment and own nothing what can be taken from you except for your own life? A person with nothing is more dangerous then a man with a lot of things because the person with nothing will be willing to do more and potentially get himself killed
But there’s 5 transgender communists for every 4chan browser

• +1
But there’s 5 transgender communists for every 4chan browser
trannies have killed people. The most recent shooters have both been trannies or furries.

Deranged people on hrt are very scary I've had to deal with them

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
Isn't the US dollar very stable?

• +1
  • +1
Isn't the US dollar very stable?
For the most part yes but that can change anytime which is why it is important to be prepared for if a collapse happens

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 11126 and ChristianChad
Expect more countries who are not your slaves in the next century, your time on the global monopoly is ending.
Wdym your... Israel is in this with us...

But not even this century by the 2030's... The unipolar world order with the USA at the head has already come to an end its just a matter of how long it will take for this to become realized.

• +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki and ChristianChad
Crypto precious metals offshore accounts ect. Anything finite that cannot be easily taken
NGL these words legit make me tremble with fear... Is the jew in me coming out??

• +1
Crypto precious metals offshore accounts ect. Anything finite that cannot be easily taken
Those markets are unpredictable as well and it's hard to profit off of it if you don't know what you are doing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and ChristianChad
your... Israel is in this with us...
I'm not too well versed
But not even this century by the 2030's... The unipolar world order with the USA at the head has already come to an end its just a matter of how long it will take for this to become realized.
I know but I meant when the US is off the table (((America))) will stop bombing them, putting sanctions, funding terrorists and fucking them

Iran, in the past Libya, Syria, Central Asiatic countries they will actually be able to develop

• +1
NGL these words legit make me tremble with fear... Is the jew in me coming out??
I have a bible that was blessed by a priest I think that would do more...

Also another tactic is diversification. This is how the Rothschild's survived for so long they had banks in 50 nations if one fails you have 49 others. So maybe owning land in multiple poor nations since you can buy more land and if one nation collapses its just part of the risk factor

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki and ChristianChad
For the most part yes but that can change anytime which is why it is important to be prepared for if a collapse happens
This would change overnight if other countries lost faith in the USA as the reserve currency. The dollar is worthless in its current state without the rest of the world propping it up

• +1
I'm not too well versed

I know but I meant when the US is off the table (((America))) will stop bombing them, putting sanctions, funding terrorists and fucking them

Iran, in the past Libya, Syria, Central Asiatic countries they will actually be able to develop
This will not be good for Israel...

• Love it
It won't.

The fed is playing a game far too advanced for any of you to comprehend.
however this makes the dollar more worthless as time goes on
hahahahaha

• Woah
Reactions: Fxdzcki
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki, Deleted member 11126 and ChristianChad
Haha god forbid the development, education and advancement of nations that orbit the Zionist state
If you threaten Israel's right to existence you should not exist!

• Love it