idea #99 for money maxing price gouging

I'm surprised your not a Zionist?
I am a Zionist I'm just speaking objectively. I like living in this country I'm not some self-hating faggot. Its awesome to live among Jews as a "Jew" in a Jewish country, they act like normal people here and not subvert and conquer the unsuspecting ruling population. They don't try to Jew the Jew, expect the more Orthodox Jews they try to get free gibs from the state.

Again, Jews are awesome people to live amongst when compared to niggers etc
In the end I kind of love this country (y)

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 11126
I am a Zionist I'm just speaking objectively. I like living in this country I'm not some self-hating faggot. Its awesome to live among Jews as a "Jew" in a Jewish country, they act like normal people here and not subvert and conquer the unsuspecting ruling population. They don't try to Jew the Jew, expect the more Orthodox Jews they try to get free gibs from the state.

Again, Jews are awesome people to live amongst when compared to niggers etc
In the end I kind of love this country (y)
Can I live in Israel? Will they accept a white goy like me if I act like a good goy?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
Can I live in Israel? Will they accept a white goy like me if I act like a good goy?
Yes, worth it if you have experience in IT and software I think
Just stay away from Tel Aviv it's unironically full of faggots

If you have at least one Jewish grandparent you could get a free citizenship.

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Yes, worth it if you have experience in IT and software I think
Just stay away from Tel Aviv it's unironically full of faggots

If you have at least one Jewish grandparent you could get a free citizenship.
What if I marry a Jewess?

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad
Who am I kidding you're probably 5% nigger 15% jewish 7% native American 20% Arab and the rest some English subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Work but not worth it do NOT taint your genetics

Unless it's a white Slavic Jewess :Comfy:
Ashkenazi Jewish genes + German sound like good combination.

Jewish women are like the best of both worlds. They are as smart and disciplined as Asian women but they have the looks of White girls so your kids won't be subhuman

• +1
Who am I kidding you're probably 5% nigger 15% jewish 7% native American 20% Arab and the rest some English subhuman
Israeli citizens = amerimutts confirmed?

• Hmm...
High mental illness tho especially American ones BEWARE
Yeah the neurotic Jew thing is not a meme. I knew a few Jews many were smart and some were good people. But every single one had high trait neuroticism and paranoia more so then average people

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and ChristianChad
Yeah the neurotic Jew thing is not a meme. I knew a few Jews many were smart and some were good people. But every single one had high trait neuroticism and paranoia more so then average people
Weird that in Israel I dont really notice that. Maybe Jews are really not meant to live among goyim...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Weird that in Israel I dont really notice that. Maybe Jews are really not meant to live among goyim...
Well also it will become normal... Like an example of this is in America I feel anti social asf. When I went to the UK for a month I did not feel anti social.

American culture is very talkative people are always expected to be able to strike up random conversations whereas in England people speak as a polite gesture or with friends mainly. In the USA its very common to talk to random people or people you barely know so I just internalized that as normal

In the UK speaking to random people was seen as rude in many cases too.

You can't transfer your memories to me but whatever you see in a society you internalize as the norm. So that might not be the case in other places

Last edited: