Idea for escaping wage slavery to large degree

dwohh

dwohh

168 hours in 7 days
living in a city in Poland(other countries work but poland is a good contender) but working remote for Finland Norway Sweden Germany etc, you would work as a programmer or something like that

with this you could either make more money or work less hours so you can invest and retire earlier

put it on comparison to your city on this site, you dont have to blow a lot of money so you can live very cheap if you get payed from the other country
You would need around 2,752.77$ (10,937.18zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of life that you can have with 5,139.78$ (47,000.00kr) in Stockholm (assuming you rent in both cities).

i am not 100% sure how taxes work but if you manage to keep a good chunk of that money your buying power will let you buy a apartment easily without a long term loan or anything and you can live quite easily

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, TrestIsBest, Deleted member 12330 and 6 others
didnt the nazis decimate that place :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
yes you do, you know what im trying to say
im not polish , im swedish

its like someone randomly said "did you know X historical event happedn"

okay who gives a shit

poland is a good country but it is poorer then its neighbors due to ussr

you are not making a point at all what are you trying to say by just saying "historical event happend"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, CtrlAltDelete, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
its called "geoarbitrage" and is done most times in shit gook coutnries like thailand, but IMO it would be bette to do in poland long term

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, PubertyMaxxer, TrestIsBest and 1 other person
High paying companies tend to adjust salaries depending on where you're living rn. Like working remotely for a Bay Area company with 200k salary in the Bay Area when you're in Colorado will make your salary 130-150k USD. Obviously the salary will still be higher than if you worked for a local company but you'll still have more money at the end of the day if you work in a high CoL high demand city/country like the Bay Area, New York, London, or the UK, US, or Western Europe than if you worked for the same company but from Poland or India due to salary adjustments.

• +1
Reactions: ropeorcope, Slayercel, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
With respect to Software Engineering as that is the only sector I have an idea on ^

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 6128
The catch is you have to live in a shittier country where you don't know anyone and don't speak the language

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17694
The catch is you have to live in a shittier country where you don't know anyone and don't speak the language
You could move to a cheaper country where English is used regularly(Jamaica, Guyana, Kenya, Nigeria, etc.).

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Cidre enjoyer
You could move to a cheaper country where English is used regularly(Jamaica, Guyana, Kenya, Nigeria, etc.).
The problem is the cheaper the country is the shitter it is

• +1
Reactions: dopamine-detox, Deleted member, Deleted member 17694 and 3 others
thirdworldcel cries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Everyone who works in IT here in EE thought of this once, but this doesn't work in practice as well as it does in theory. Also doesn't sweden rape you with taxes?

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Jason Voorhees, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
If you're in software engineering American cities like Seattle or Austin are the best places to work in considering salary and Col ratio. They won't rape you with California taxes or CoL, and pay alot. Like Seattle pays just slightly less, and Austin's tech sector is getting more lucrative. With the way tech companies give salaries, you will be able to save on taxes by getting paid in bonuses and stock benefits. The best part about the cities I mentioned is that they have 0 state taxes. (cali has 9%). I calculated and you can adjust a 150k salary to have a tax of only 26-30k usd. 20-23k if you max out your 401k savings account.

Europe is not really where it's at for software engineers. Lower salaries and higher taxes. Unless if you're in Switzerland or London.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., N24 and PubertyMaxxer
It doesn't work in practice cause the companies adjust salaries to the CoL?
Everyone who works in IT here in EE thought of this once, but this doesn't work in practice as well as it does in theory. Also doesn't sweden rape you with taxes?

Last edited:
living in a city in Poland(other countries work but poland is a good contender) but working remote for Finland Norway Sweden Germany etc, you would work as a programmer or something like that

with this you could either make more money or work less hours so you can invest and retire earlier

put it on comparison to your city on this site, you dont have to blow a lot of money so you can live very cheap if you get payed from the other country

i am not 100% sure how taxes work but if you manage to keep a good chunk of that money your buying power will let you buy a apartment easily without a long term loan or anything and you can live quite easily

I have a programmer friend who moved to Ireland to wageslave after graduating in his bachelor. after one year he asked his company to work remotely so he succeded in returning here in Italy while living with a Irish salary.
He says his irish programmer salary mogs the paycheck of an Italian CEO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and PubertyMaxxer
I have a programmer friend who moved to Ireland to wageslave after graduating in his bachelor. after one year he asked his company to work remotely so he succeded in returning here in Italy. His irish programmer salary mogs the paycheck of an Italian CEO.
so he by that method can have "more money" right

this is something im tryhing to do

High paying companies tend to adjust salaries depending on where you're living rn. Like working remotely for a Bay Area company with 200k salary in the Bay Area when you're in Colorado will make your salary 130-150k USD. Obviously the salary will still be higher than if you worked for a local company but you'll still have more money at the end of the day if you work in a high CoL high demand city/country like the Bay Area, New York, London, or the UK, US, or Western Europe than if you worked for the same company but from Poland or India due to salary adjustments.
so they just cut the check depending on where you live? im talking EU and ur american so these kinda arangments are probably very diffrent

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
The problem is the cheaper the country is the shitter it is
poland has lower crime higher pisa education score then sweden

beutifal cities

poland is poor cus soviet, but fundemntally life quality is high so the trade off is minor
why doesnt it work, i am swedish so i obivosuly cna get a sweidsh company job easier then just go to poland, the polish guy prolly has lessl everage
as i said poland is good country, and you can learn the language and learn new ppl

but ur asspie🤫🥴

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and TrestIsBest
so they just cut the check depending on where you live? im talking EU and ur american so these kinda arangments are probably very diffrent
You should check with the company. But since european companies don't pay as much as americans I don't think they may care as much about overpaying their employees working remotely from low income countries.

You should check with the company. But since european companies don't pay as much as americans I don't think they may care as much about overpaying their employees working remotely from low income countries.
yea i think silicon valley programers move and work then leave or work remotley, so thats a bigger thing

the kind of thing im proposing is mostly rare at least for swedes

• +1
yea i think silicon valley programers move and work then leave or work remotley, so thats a bigger thing

the kind of thing im proposing is mostly rare at least for swedes
btw I'm not employed rn just a high school student lol

btw I'm not employed rn just a high school student lol
ssame for me i am just making future plans since i dont wanna work normal 9-5 in high tax shit country

• +1
poland has lower crime higher pisa education score then sweden

beutifal cities
View attachment 1544077

poland is poor cus soviet, but fundemntally life quality is high so the trade off is minor

why doesnt it work, i am swedish so i obivosuly cna get a sweidsh company job easier then just go to poland, the polish guy prolly has lessl everage

as i said poland is good country, and you can learn the language and learn new ppl

but ur asspie🤫🥴
sure poland is alright but it will be worse than where you are working remotely for

sure poland is alright but it will be worse than where you are working remotely for
i dont think so

you will have so much money you will be able to live of 500-1.5k

500 dollars super remote village cheap

1000 dollar decent apartment going out to eat in the citiy

1500 dollar luxary mog mog mog

you can livve in a modern place like gdasnk krakwow so it will look like swden and u will have money to save and money to have fun with

Imagine moving just to wageslave in a completely foreign country

If you're in software engineering American cities like Seattle or Austin are the best places to work in considering salary and Col ratio. They won't rape you with California taxes or CoL, and pay alot. Like Seattle pays just slightly less, and Austin's tech sector is getting more lucrative. With the way tech companies give salaries, you will be able to save on taxes by getting paid in bonuses and stock benefits. The best part about the cities I mentioned is that they have 0 state taxes. (cali has 9%). I calculated and you can adjust a 150k salary to have a tax of only 26-30k usd. 20-23k if you max out your 401k savings account.

Europe is not really where it's at for software engineers. Lower salaries and higher taxes. Unless if you're in Switzerland or London.
Legit, ignore and runaway from European business and do as much business as you can with Americans, I will never do business local or eurocucks in general, only Americans who have drastically more money to spend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, FreakkForLife and LooksOrDeath
Imagine moving just to wageslave in a completely foreign country
dumbass bitch

this is the quintasensstial dumbfaggot answer

your avatar matches @UglyGod360 because you are both 2 autistic children obessed with men instead of money

im obessed with a bag 🥷 💰

• Hmm...
dumbass bitch

this is the quintasensstial dumbfaggot answer

your avatar matches @UglyGod360 because you are both 2 autistic children obessed with men instead of money

im obessed with a bag 🥷 💰
It's not fair to compare us two, there's nothing special about him

need ppl with experince to tell me more lorrs so far bnest reply

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Legit, ignore and runaway from European business and do as much business as you can with Americans, I will never do business local or eurocucks in general, only Americans who have drastically more money to spend
Based American avi

• +1
Reactions: N24
ssame for me i am just making future plans since i dont wanna work normal 9-5 in high tax shit country
what job sector are you looking at?

@dwohh tbh you'd be better off working in America if you're looking into software engineering. Yes, the cost of living is just as high as Europe but you get to pay way lower taxes and salaries are 2x as much as europe. Entry level swe roles pay 70-130k usd on average in the us, that's compared to 45k euros in germany. Which might not sound like a lot less but Americans pay much more as you get promoted. Senior swe's get between 110k-200k in the US and in germany 60-90k euro. Work in the US for the American company or work for that company offshore if the salary adjustment isn't too bad.

yeah but then youre stuck living in polqnd where you dont know the language and dont have any friends

yeah but then youre stuck living in polqnd where you dont know the language and dont have any friends
u can learn polish and get friends duh

ane maybe even better friends and wife becuse no nigger and less liberalz

u can learn polish and get friends duh

ane maybe even better friends and wife becuse no nigger and less liberalz
Bro you cant even speak english all that properly how are you gonna learn a language thats ten times harder

Bro you cant even speak english all that properly how are you gonna learn a language thats ten times harder
i speak 3 indo european languages so i can learn another with effort

i get highest grades in english

i speak 3 indo european languages so i can learn another with effort
are u already fluent in any slavic languages? idk man but slavic languages are really hard and polish is probably among one of the hardest
Main qimg 69580b26aa8b4fa092b63fb96b9612dd lq

i get highest grades in english
that doesn't mean anything. I knew guys who couldn't form a proper sentence that got high grades

are u already fluent in any slavic languages? idk man but slavic languages are really hard and polish is probably among one of the hardest
View attachment 1546762

that doesn't mean anything. I knew guys who couldn't form a proper sentence that got high grades
polish isnt that hard its still indo european

i am very good at english i just write fast so u take the spelling errors to mean anything

• JFL
Reactions: chawaje
most aspie barely know anyone in their own countries bc they cant speak the language of NT Normie

Yep, live in Mexico,Phillipines, or anywhere extremely affordable then become a blockchain developer and make on average 156k per year 100% remotely you could easily retire off rental properties and business arbitrage within 2-3 years. Hell, I retired from the US without using any debt to buy my real estate so this is easily possible in these places where you can buy a home for 70% less than American homes.

Yep, live in Mexico,Phillipines, or anywhere extremely affordable then become a blockchain developer and make on average 156k per year 100% remotely you could easily retire off rental properties and business arbitrage within 2-3 years. Hell, I retired from the US without using any debt to buy my real estate so this is easily possible in these places where you can buy a home for 70% less than American homes.
man those countries are fucking shit brown ugly

poland is low but its a nice "nordic" country google gdansk

but yeah il look into blockchain dev stuff, rn im working on regaining my lua skills then phyton and c

Wrong about London. Lots of software engineers here are povertycels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and LooksOrDeath
Wrong about London. Lots of software engineers here are povertycels.
tbh yes, the salaries in london are like half of other American cities, let alone Silicon Valley and Seattle. Tough luck if you're not making more than 50k pounds out of uni with CS degree.