[Idea] IPD and PFL expansion appliance

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
The device consists of a helmet, 2 metal arches, and 2 rubber grips that fit on your lateral orbital rims.

The helmet goes on the wearer’s head. On each side of the helmet above the ears, metal arches stick out forwards, go forwards ahead of the eyes, curve inwards, and curve backwards pointing back towards the outer corners of the eyes. The rubber grips fit snugly on the wearer’s lateral orbital rims.

The metal arches are made so the grips are farther apart than the width of the wearer’s lateral orbital rims. So the wearer must squeeze them together to grip them onto the lateral orbital rims. The tension of the metal arches exerts forces that push the lateral orbital rims outwards. It’s like tweezers. When you close tweezers, the bent metal has tension that makes the tweezers re-expand when you stop squeezing.

The metal arches are made so the grips are farther back than where the lateral orbital rims are. So the grips naturally push backwards on the lateral orbital rims when the device is worn, preventing the grips from slipping off.

TL;DR: It’s a helmet that grips your lateral orbital rims with rubber thingys and uses tension from bent metal to force the lateral orbital rims apart.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nordsmog, Deleted member 21044 and Lawton88
Are you an actual trannymaxxer? Srs question bro not trying to make fun of you.

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel
Mse for your orbitals theory

• +1
Mse for your orbitals theory

Yes. This isn’t hard to manufacture. We should start a company to sell this to IPDcels. I’m the 1st test subject because I’m giga IPDcel.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
Bro an OBO shouldn't be too bad if you get a good surgeon. I think the risk is overblown.

• JFL
How the hell is this thing gonna grab the lateral orbital rims...

• +1
Reactions: Deepraj7 and thecel
Here’s how:

I know I read it but how do you think you can grab a piece of bone on that side. The eyeball is sitting inside the orbit you know...

• +1
I know I read it but how do you think you can grab a piece of bone on that side. The eyeball is sitting inside the orbit you know...

There’s space

You can do it with your fingers.
What?... What are you talking about? Even a thin piece of metal would not go in there how am I supposed to grab that bone with my finger???

• Hmm...