Idea.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Grammarmaxxer.
You know the perma banned people on incels.is such as sniffles and others? I was thinking maybe we should get them to come over to this forum. Opinions?

They can join if they want to,a lot do.

I think my idea would be good if you ask me.
No, it‘s bad. If they were truly interested in bettering themselves they‘d find this place by their own. It even gets advertised on that site. I don‘t need new people here like @Psychonaut or @IceCutter who do not contribute to looksmaxxing related topics, but just pollute the forum with unfunny memes and pessimistic incel theories that no one cares about.

This is a looksmaxxing forum and not some replacement for incel.is

They can join if they want to,a lot do.
Yeah.
No, it‘s bad. If they were truly interested in bettering themselves they‘d find this place by their own. It even gets advertised on that site. I don‘t need new people here like @Psychonaut or @IceCutter who do not contribute to looksmaxxing related topics, but just pollute the forum with unfunny memes and pessimistic incel theories that no one cares about.

Well, I guess I can see why you would think the forum shouldn’t be a replacement for banned members from incels.is

Gimme a better place to go and ill go

Till then ?