Ideal arm size

Rate his arms

• Ideal

• Too big

• Too small tbh

Results are only viewable after voting.
This guy would mog that framecel so hard.
@loksr

381E3718 202F 4C44 ACA4 12737712B857

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
This is ideal arm size, dude is 5'10. If taller then aim for Hemsworth in Thor Ragnarok. Point is they both have same make up- long bicep, all 3 heads of tricep prominent, but not short

Framecel cope
Tell me which one's you OP?

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Jfl. Meanwhile I mog you to the stratosphere with minimal gymcelling and no roids:

277392 5ecc28d54fff04f23086769277669113

Keep coping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
They will for sure. That framecel will look completely asexual.

Sluts these days want to be dominated and protected, a framecel cuckold cant do that

I can already tell you're gonna take it too far and start repulsing girls
especially if your face is actually that bad. You're gonna keep getting bigger and keep wondering why it isn't working like you thought it would. cope thinking you'll mog a tall prettyboy in the eyes of a girl

Roided will mog only if everything else is the same, and only if it's not too far roided. Decent face vs. amazing face, face wins. It can be offset with things like status, sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I can already tell you're gonna take it too far and start repulsing girls
especially if your face is actually that bad. You're gonna keep getting bigger and keep wondering why it isn't working like you thought it would. cope thinking you'll mog a tall prettyboy in the eyes of a girl

Roided will mog only if everything else is the same, and only if it's not too far roided. Decent face vs. amazing face, face wins. It can be offset with things like status, sure.
What do u base this on even? Theres almost no roided guys irl except baldcels

do u even have a good body?

Only trogs want someone with these biceps

they look huge cause hes in the middle of his set, his arms are probably ideal

Auschwitzmaxxed chad slays.

Biggest slayers are always girthy with a good amount of muscle - studies show this, anecdotes show this, common sense agrees.

all throughout this thread you sound like one of those "why train in the gym when face is the only thing that matters" bullshit Chico quote copers.

all else equal (which is the most common scenario since statistically the majority of users here are going to be somewhere in the average range for facial aesthetics) more girth = better

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
2nd Guy looks like 1st guy mogs women would fuck the first guy over the second I proved me right nig
Do you even english brainlet. Who let retards on this forum?

Do you even english brainlet. Who let retards on this forum?
JFL ur the ducking retarded one u brain dead monkey the first guy fucking mogs the second u dumb autistic shit Low IQ bitch ugly disgusting subhuman filthy creature that crawled out the depths of hell die

The question is kinda biased.

Does ideal means to appeal to the most women possible OR to have more success with womens ?

Because having big and extreme muscular will attract statistically less foids, but since you have way less concurence, they will be way easier with you because you're kinda rare for them .

16” jacked is enough for anyone. XL shirts will be tight around your arms and girlwill be mirrin.
Not that any gymcel can be satisfied with their arms.

JFL ur the ducking retarded one u brain dead monkey the first guy fucking mogs the second u dumb autistic shit Low IQ bitch ugly disgusting subhuman filthy creature that crawled out the depths of hell die
Duh thats the point of the post JFL at muh wingspan. Keep coping you pathetic cum skin potato person