too big + roided

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hortensia, AspiringMogger, futureashtray and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar and st.hamudi but 6‘5
too short torso

Yeah nigga because a foid is going to look at him and refuse to date him because his “torso is too short”

JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 55314, AspiringMogger and 9 others
No bhai dick and rubbing her clit is what makes her wet

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Yeah nigga because a foid is going to look at him and refuse to date him because his “torso is too short”

JFL
the other day my date took a tape measure with her and put her clothes back on when she measured my torso

• JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Xangsane, Deleted member 55314 and 6 others
What about his face? Is he a chang?

impossible to know these NI HAOS keep using masks all the time

every ni hao I see on the street brings a mask idk why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, seethe, Deleted member 21899 and 5 others
asian guys' autism levels are unmatched. imagine still wearing a mask under a waterfall.

Wait until you know how many amoeba in the water

• JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Corleone
impossible to know these NI HAOS keep using masks all the time

every ni hao I see on the street brings a mask idk why

Imagine still breathing the gas from the vehicles and called yourself a looksmaxxer

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and diamondbill
too big + roided
he's not big u cucked small fuck. I guarantee you his frame is small in comparison to any normal guy. Most likely natty and good insertion/proportions. He's def weighing under 180lbs and no taller than 5'10"

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
he's not big u cucked small fuck. I guarantee you his frame is small in comparison to any normal guy. Most likely natty and good insertion/proportions. He's def weighing under 180lbs and no taller than 5'10"
and yet he slays your onetits

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, SteveRogers, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
and yet he slays your onetits
my oneitis doesn't like gooks or ethnics, sorry boyo. Also his dick is most likely tiny for being a gook, He ain't pleasing no one besides underdeveloped females who don't like real men.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Subhuman232, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 3 others
my oneitis doesn't like gooks or ethnics, sorry boyo. Also his dick is most likely tiny for being a gook, He ain't pleasing no one besides under developed females who don't like real men.
wait till u find out

• +1
how do you even get a physique like that, his core and legs are tiny but upper body is 10/10

just spam arms, shoulder and chest?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, murdah and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
my oneitis doesn't like gooks or ethnics, sorry boyo. Also his dick is most likely tiny for being a gook, He ain't pleasing no one besides under developed females who don't like real men.

Someone is jealous

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness

@andy9432 I am sure this greycel must be a mogger

• Love it
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Someone is jealous
there's no jealousy, the guy I replied to in the first place said he's roided, which he isn't The gook has aethethic genetics for sure, but the reality is he's most likely small, and no taller than 6'.

I'm 6'5 and 210 while being around 12%, the women I'm after don't like gooks lmao. They don't like small dicked men. IDK how else to put it.

Last edited:
there's no jealousy, the guy I replied to in the first place said he's roided, which he isn't The gook has gook aethethic genetics for sure, but the reality is he's most likely small, and no taller than 6'.

I'm 6'5 and 210 while being around 12%, the women I'm after don't like gooks lmao. They don't like small dicked men. IDK how else to put it.

Explain why I have 6.5 inches with three fingers thick dick as 176cm gook?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
there's no jealousy, the guy I replied to in the first place said he's roided, which he isn't The gook has gook aethethic genetics for sure, but the reality is he's most likely small, and no taller than 6'.

Some asians have great bodybuilding genetics wide delts

• +1
Reactions: murdah, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
This body is probably calisthenics only tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, Gaygymmaxx, thereallegend and 1 other person
5.5-7 inches in
Explain why I have 6.5 inches with three fingers thick dick as 176cm gook?
lmfao 5.5-7 inches is average. Your fingers are tiny then. You're replying to everyone gook, I get it I pissed you off because your gook superhero ain't no superman womp womp.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Based opinion tbh. Asians have little to no smv

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah and PrinceofDarkness
Some asians have great bodybuilding genetics wide delts
for sure jeremy buendia being one but the estrogen in the gooklets/ethnics is rising and they can't see that what I'm stating is factual not jealousy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies

he has still 20x the appeal of yours + height with fag face is worthless

also dick size and race have no correlation if same living envoirments

there was made a study with 15k men of different races in italy that proofed that

• +1
Reactions: murdah and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
5.5-7 inches in

lmfao 5.5-7 inches is average. Your fingers are tiny then. You're replying to everyone gook, I get it I pissed you off because your gook superhero ain't no superman womp womp.
average in the west is 13cm = 5.5 inches don’t make shit up greycel

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Fiqh
how do you even get a physique like that, his core and legs are tiny but upper body is 10/10

just spam arms, shoulder and chest?
Genetics

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, murdah, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
5.5-7 inches in

Got owned by real statistic

outdated study nigger, that was from cucks losers to feel good about themselves yet every person recording themselves has a 7in, wonder why because it falls in the standard deviation of actual averages.

Unless you are above 7.5 x 5.7 ur not big but around or above average.

outdated study nigger, that was from cucks losers to feel good about themselves yet every person recording themselves has a 7in, wonder why because it falls in the standard deviation of actual averages.

Anyone can say that but where is the proof?

I won't answer you anymore without showing a proof.

• +1

that site is NOT outdated and the study neither cope elsewhere incel

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry