ideal body to make foids uncontrollably wet

that site is NOT outdated and the study neither cope elsewhere incel

Usually it is the ugly mf that try to drag other races down, gl people of any races won’t have the incentive to do so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, PrinceofDarkness, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Lmao don't ignore u know I'm right. Females don't thirst over gooks
nah the whites and blacks tie was too much can’t take u serious after that one

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Usually it is the ugly mf that try to drag other races down, gl people of any races won’t have the incentive to do so
yea chad doesn’t care
I don’t degrade no race im just being real and rational

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, appealmaxed and st.hamudi but 6‘5
yea chad doesn’t care
I don’t degrade no race im just being real and rational

I have never seen chadlite from just any race that are bitter and start the race war.

Its mostly usually khhv ltn or incel do so

• Love it
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
nah the whites and blacks tie was too much can’t take u serious after that one
Whites and blacks do tie lmao whites have multiple chads on there side I'm not gonna lie. BUT there's a reason why the term bbc originated

Whites and blacks do tie lmao whites have multiple chads on there side I'm not gonna lie. BUT there's a reason why the term bbc originated
cause of jews they promote them in media yet they have lowest response rates on dating apps kinda sad

should be water by now

it’s debatable who has higher appeal asians or blacks but forget about whites or shit like that

Anyone can say that but where is the proof?

I won't answer you anymore without showing a proof.
please don't @ me your just a delusional ethnic. It was never my intention to make you angry yet I stated a fact that he's natty and small. Then you losers get pissed like actual incels and proceed to call me one.
He hass good genetics, yes, proportions and insertions yes. but the balkan women I've dated don't like these men.

• JFL
cause of jews they promote them in media yet they have lowest response rates on dating apps kinda sad

should be water by now

it’s debatable who has higher appeal asians or blacks but forget about whites or shit like that
Hell no Lmaooo it's not debatable between Asians or blacks lmaoo

OP's frame mogs the guy he posted to oblivion
i just dont know what his insertions look like
could be true but his appeal is insane

please don't @ me your just a delusional ethnic. It was never my intention to make you angry yet I stated a fact that he's natty and small. Then you losers get pissed like actual incels and proceed to call me one.
He hass good genetics, yes, proportions and insertions yes. but the balkan women I've dated don't like these men.
lol wait till he finds out about the tinder experiment made with a gook in croatia :lul:

Hell no Lmaooo it's not debatable between Asians or blacks lmaoo
it is 100% and in future it will no debate anymore when asians catch up in terms of nutrition and media

Legit the girls in the comment section are balkan

it is 100% and in future it will no debate anymore when asians catch up in terms of nutrition and media
Lmao yeah okay Asians have already caught up in nutrition yet no bitches

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lmao yeah okay Asians have already caught up in nutrition yet no bitches

Black only matches with low wuality promiscuous girls that only use them for ons

This chink matches with rich htb

Those bitches are mid lmao he can have them

• +1
Holy moly Autism.

I just got reminded I need to leave this site

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and Deleted member 51465
Legit the girls in the comment section are balkan
they aren't dude, literally no faces pfp. Relax and take the truth. Just checked his pf and hes 176lbs at 5'9. So what I was saying is right and I didn't even check his pf before this comment of yours.

• Hmm...
they aren't dude, literally no faces pfp. Relax and take the truth. Just checked his pf and hes 176lbs at 5'9. So what I was saying is right and I didn't even check his pf before this comment of yours.

We are talking about different chink hes 6’1

Also that chink in the op’s post is chink white foids peob gonna give him a pass

Talking million words still hasn’t send the statistics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
they’re not even 1 and 2 what a gigantic cope
You don't think that whites or blacks make up either of the top 2 races?

Other guy was off but you just sound retarded

Thread 'CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/chink-...agreb-ricecel-copers-on-suicide-watch.731253/

I will just let this here and decide yourself how to cope with this

Black only matches with low wuality promiscuous girls that only use them for ons

This chink matches with rich htb

And many more

You don't think that whites or blacks make up either of the top 2 races?

Other guy was off but you just sound retarded
nah I think whites are 1 but blacks are nowhere near 2 should be water if u value statistics (what this site is about)

nah I think whites are 1 but blacks are nowhere near 2 should be water if u value statistics (what this site is about)
Asians?

I admit I did neglect the statistics

What do you think is above blacks though?

Yeah nigga because a foid is going to look at him and refuse to date him because his “torso is too short”

JFL
If that's your biggest worry you are set up
Epitome of low IQ, impulsive negro thinking. OP claims that's the ideal body, I answer the torso is too short. And here you cockroaches come and answer to some imaginary post your ill depraved brain created.

• +1
Epitome of low IQ, impulsive negro thinking. OP claims that's the ideal body, I answer the torso is too short. And here you cockroaches come and answer to some imaginary post your ill depraved brain created.
Drnd but yeah bro no girls gonna say no cuz his torso short ur bugging bro

• +1
look at this asian slayer mirin I will get this body

Don't GAF if this is the ideal body for women. His wait is waaaaay too narrow. I'll keep training my obliques so I can look like a freaking viking instead of some pussy effeminate chun li.

• Ugh..
Half curry half white

No personal coping lad
1 white 2 mena and latinos tie 3 black and asians tie 4 indians (as expected)

but if u have mogger genetics u have mogger genetics nonetheless

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
1 white 2 mena and latinos tie 3 black and asians tie 4 indians (as expected)

but if u have mogger genetics u have mogger genetics nonetheless
I'm 5"6 I do not have mogger genetics

I never said that
I know, trolled!