ideal body to make foids uncontrollably wet

Indeed

Face is solid atleast, but nonetheless

curry dad + 5"0 mom = cruel fate
when u can fraud to 5‘8 and get a good body there might be hope otherwise cope with money

IMG 5404
he‘s short too but gets foids wet

"ideal body to make foids uncontrollably wet"

And I said no, that his torso is too short
to make foids wet not to fulfill your faggot fantasy of an ideal anatomy

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
when u can fraud to 5‘8 and get a good body there might be hope otherwise cope with money

View attachment 2677248
he‘s short too but gets foids wet
I don't need to cope my face is very solid lad and I already gymcelled

My options will be limited and my relationship longevity will be impaired by the physical dominance inherently asserted by other men my woman sees them in her day to day life, but I'm sure I'll get laid soon.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
to make foids wet not to fulfill your faggot fantasy of an ideal anatomy
Turkish IQ at its finest.

The fact that there already women thirsting over his body does not mean that they wouldn't thirst even more if he didn't had the proportions of an hormoneless klinefelter boy.

• Hmm...

The fact that there already women thirsting over his body does not mean that they wouldn't thirst even more if he didn't had the proportions of an hormoneless klinefelter boy.
@Debetro and aulet1 is certified the lowest iq users on this forum

I am surprised even that 11yo kid here has more iq than both of you

• JFL

muh turkish im not turkish u slavic untermensch

I don't need to cope my face is very solid lad and I already gymcelled

My options will be limited and my relationship longevity will be impaired by the physical dominance inherently asserted by other men my woman sees them in her day to day life, but I'm sure I'll get laid soon.
u good g just accept what u have charisma and the way u carry yourself is unironically very important

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
@Debetro and aulet1 is certified the lowest iq users on this forum

I am surprised even that 11yo kid here has more iq than both of you
You have the reading comprehension levels of a diagnosed autist, whenever I talked with you you had me laughing at your lack of irony and humour catching.
muh turkish im not turkish u slavic untermensch
See how you didn't reply the other part. Admit it and we are fine.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
u good g just accept what u have charisma and the way u carry yourself is unironically very important
Fr blud I started test because reaching baki proportions is undeniable a requirement for a jit like me

So I'll be roiding soon anyway but needed accutane just for the acne I got from test, so I'm waiting for now

I've always been a motivated guy but the way people look at me and treat me has drastically improved since looksmaxxing and starting test

My coworkers look at me with fear and respect lmfao, my coworker came over when they were taking a break or something and was paranoid I was cussing them out because they weren't doing work

I literally didn't say a word but she came over worried

My personality is very strange though I talk plenty, but never act like I feel left out, and I rarely do, I just keep to myself, serious face usually.

This girl at work was saying there seems like there's something interesting about me even after I told her "I had two friends and one of them is dead, I do basically nothing in my free time"

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
You have the reading comprehension levels of a diagnosed autist, whenever I talked with you you had me laughing at your lack of irony and humour catching.

See how you didn't reply the other part. Admit it and we are fine.

Lost respect for you since you opened up about you larping

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Thread 'CHINK HTN DESTROYS TINDER IN ZAGREB (ricecel copers on suicide watch)'
https://looksmax.org/threads/chink-...agreb-ricecel-copers-on-suicide-watch.731253/

I will just let this here and decide yourself how to cope with this
there's no cope lmao again What I'm stating is facts. All you showed me is an outlier hook who even then isn’t compared to chads from Europe or even light skins. 😂😂😂. Are you projecting because you’re a fool yourself? Alll I’m seeing is the gooks trying to get mad about facts.

• JFL
there's no cope lmao again What I'm stating is facts. All you showed me is an outlier hook who even then isn’t compared to chads from Europe or even light skins. 😂😂😂. Are you projecting because you’re a fool yourself? Alll I’m seeing is the gooks trying to get mad about facts.

Speaking million words still haven’t provide the statistic that 7inches is average

• +1
chink is fucking your balkan women right now while youre typing that and defending them

• JFL
I like his haircut

• +1
yea chad doesn’t care
I don’t degrade no race im just being real and rational
simplified:

1 white 2 mena and latinos tie 3 black and asians tie 4 indians (as expected)

but if u have mogger genetics u have mogger genetics nonetheless

Nice as expected, so you should understand what I'm saying is truth but nonetheless keep coping boyo. Your fast and triggered responses are enough to tell me what type of incel you are "chad" or is it "chang" lil gook :lul: :lul: :lul:

Nice as expected, so you should understand what I'm saying is truth but nonetheless keep coping boyo. Your fast and triggered responses are enough to tell me what type of incel you are "chad" or is it "chang" lil gook :lul: :lul: :lul:
muh gook im not asian u subhuman untermensch slav