Ideal bodyfat % for a boneless normie

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
What's the ideal bodyfat percentage for a boneless normie? I went from 6'7" 225 lbs to 160 lbs and I look 10x worse. My face became super long and sickly, my undereyes became extremely hollow, my hooding decreased, etc. Is being a bloated gymmaxxer ideal if you are boneless?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
15%

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, oldcell, Deleted member 16380 and 4 others
Michael Cera tier boneless? I have a boneless side profile but there is some slight jaw definition in my 3/4, I am likely around 18% bf

Michael Cera tier boneless? I have a boneless side profile but there is some slight jaw definition in my 3/4, I am likely around 18% bf
boneless side profile
> 18% bf

Bro stop trolling. You can't call yourself boneless if you're a fat lazy fuck. I'm 8% BF and still boneless. No, not Michael Cera tier, even worse:

2676889 318578 277391465607040 7704905 n 1 1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 5786
@Bewusst thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
@Bewusst thoughts?
Why do you mention me in every fat loss related thread?

There's no ideal number that applies to everyone. People have different fat distribution genetics, bone structures, goals/priorities, discipline and willpower when it comes to their diet and lifestyle. I personally want to get as lean as I possibly can while sustaining good health, high energy levels and not overly restricting myself. There's no point in crash dieting down to single digit bf if you can't sustain that comfortably in the long run

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Constantin Denis, N1666 and 3 others
160lb at 6'7 seems clinically underweight

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 16058 and hebbewem
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and Deleted member 16380
bro what i thought you got swole from sarms

18%

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725
boneless side profile
> 18% bf

Bro stop trolling. You can't call yourself boneless if you're a fat lazy fuck. I'm 8% BF and still boneless. No, not Michael Cera tier, even worse:

View attachment 1485415
I have the same problem when I go down to 10%. My face looks best at 15%.

The problem is my cheeks. The fat camouflages the lack of lateral/medial cheekbone. When I lose it, I looks WAY worse.

But I decided to still get lean to about 9% for my jawline and then modify my cheeks with fillers.

Try doing fillers in your cheeks: lateral and medial. It should help a lot with looking gaunt. I hope so at least. :unsure:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I have the same problem when I go down to 10%. My face looks best at 15%.

The problem is my cheeks. The fat camouflages the lack of lateral/medial cheekbone. When I lose it, I looks WAY worse.

But I decided to still get lean to about 9% for my jawline and then modify my cheeks with fillers.

Try doing fillers in your cheeks: lateral and medial. It should help a lot with looking gaunt. I hope so at least. :unsure:
fillers are fake, my goal is to look natural like young alain delon:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16380 and Deleted member 7725

My looksmaxxing goals:

Sucks that we have to cut 9 inches out of our legs just to be able to compete. Brutal world man.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Sucks that we have to cut 9 inches out of our legs just to be able to compete. Brutal world man.
But with all those additional inches, doesn't it mean if you looksmax, you would mog him simply because of height? :unsure:

I agree.

Where is my time machine. I will go to the past, and bonesmash my past self to grow cheekbones like Delon's :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
But with all those additional inches, doesn't it mean if you looksmax, you would mog him simply because of height? :unsure:
That would only be to have a fair playing field. Then we would need to improve our faces.

I did lmfao. Did you not read the thread.
" I went from 6'7" 225 lbs to 160 lbs and I look 10x worse."

you make it sound like you went from 225 to 160 lmao

" I went from 6'7" 225 lbs to 160 lbs and I look 10x worse."

you make it sound like you went from 225 to 160 lmao
Yes, I went from 225 to 160. I was 225 when I was lifting. I got bored of it so I cut to 160.

Yes, I went from 225 to 160. I was 225 when I was lifting. I got bored of it so I cut to 160.
damn so you kept none of your gains on sarms, 6'7 160lbs lmfao thats anorexic tier

• +1
Reactions: Slob
damn so you kept none of your gains on sarms, 6'7 160lbs lmfao thats anorexic tier
What do you mean didn't keep my gains? I did keep my gains for years.

No, it's not anorexic tier lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: TeenAscender
What do you mean didn't keep my gains? I did keep my gains for years.

No, it's not anorexic tier lmfao.
You likely starved yourself too fast which is why you lost so much muscle mass. 160pounds at 6’7 low body fat is untrained level body mass

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
If you were Stallone you’d never need to figure this out @OldVirgin @subhuman incel

you’d make muscle like nothing and lose fat like nothing, sadly the fate of 6’7 unideal lanklets @gamma

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7725, gamma, subhuman incel and 1 other person
What's the ideal bodyfat percentage for a boneless normie? I went from 6'7" 225 lbs to 160 lbs and I look 10x worse. My face became super long and sickly, my undereyes became extremely hollow, my hooding decreased, etc. Is being a bloated gymmaxxer ideal if you are boneless?
10 percent my nigga

bf
if your abs don tshow when flexing
your skinny fat
dont cope with weight

• +1
Reactions: Slob
225 at 6 7???
you said you were jacked and lean

so wouldnt it make you look the same nigga
same low bf??

@looksmaxxer234

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
bf
if your abs don tshow when flexing
your skinny fat
dont cope with weight
My abs show when I'm not flexing. I'm not skinny fat lmfao.