Ideal bone lengths (in depth heightpill)

T

teenmax

Bronze
It seems that there is a consensus that the factors that lead to your attractiveness are Looks>height>status>money, and many people say that if you are under 6', it's over. However, I think that over 6' with terribly proportioned arms, legs, etc would still look bad. After some digging, I found this, most notably the 4 drawn figures. Would the 'Ideal' one be the correct length proportions, and if not, what should be the length of the torso, arms, legs, etc as compared to height? should the heads of height be the same, but the arm length be different?

tags for people with knowledge: @PingPong @Scientist @BornAgainChad @Frameletgod @retard @tincelw @Extra Chromosome @Digital Hitler @TheMewingBBC @Grimba

Attachments

• #12.gif
    #12.gif
    50 KB · Views: 190
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 8244, Ryan and 1 other person
i don't have this kind of knowledge br0, thanks for the tag though :owo:

heroic looks like loox

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, androgenic and Deleted member 14848
It seems that there is a consensus that the factors that lead to your attractiveness are Looks>height>status>money, and many people say that if you are under 6', it's over. However, I think that over 6' with terribly proportioned arms, legs, etc would still look bad. After some digging, I found this, most notably the 4 drawn figures. Would the 'Ideal' one be the correct length proportions, and if not, what should be the length of the torso, arms, legs, etc as compared to height? should the heads of height be the same, but the arm length be different?

tags for people with knowledge: @PingPong @Scientist @BornAgainChad @Frameletgod @retard @tincelw @Extra Chromosome @Digital Hitler @TheMewingBBC @Grimba
Why did you tag grimba, he committed suicide hes not going to read this.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
idk but dick should be at least 15% of ur height

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel and ChristianChad
220 bideltoids

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 2729, ChristianChad and 2 others
whoever made this is a massive idiot. the "heroic" guy is a massive skullcel, the only reason he looks better than the others is because of his height, muscletone and his face.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
say a nt maxxed 5'9 guy with curly hair and a girl.

its possible for it to not be over because height

Shameless bump, somebody answer

longer arms is good for fighting

say a nt maxxed 5'9 guy with curly hair and a girl.

its possible for it to not be over because height
absolutely, I just meant that height is important but proportions can also be equally important, you can def make it under 6'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Why did you tag grimba, he committed suicide hes not going to read this.
I liked his thinking guide, didn't know he's dead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
I’m not saying you’re coping but you’re awfully close by hinting that people over 6’ are disproportionate when usually that only becomes the case at like 6’5 or over with all the marfans lanklets

realistically taller but not super tall men (5’11-6’3) have the best proportions. They tend to have longer legs compared to torso since legs are the biggest difference in height between most men, a normal or even long wingspan for height, and they are more heads tall with few exceptions like OJ Simpson. Most tall men are 8+ heads tall and most short men are 7 or fewer heads tall which looks puny. Also longer legs and arms look good as long as u don’t look like manute bol

just warning that proportions are cope because tall men have bigger frames, bigger limbs, bigger bones etc compared to smaller men and generally look normal if not more like the heroic build in your picture

height is very important and yes proportions are too but 99% of men including tall men are within normal proportions

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
I’m not saying you’re coping but you’re awfully close by hinting that people over 6’ are disproportionate when usually that only becomes the case at like 6’5 or over with all the marfans lanklets

realistically taller but not super tall men (5’11-6’3) have the best proportions. They tend to have longer legs compared to torso since legs are the biggest difference in height between most men, a normal or even long wingspan for height, and they are more heads tall with few exceptions like OJ Simpson. Most tall men are 8+ heads tall and most short men are 7 or fewer heads tall which looks puny. Also longer legs and arms look good as long as u don’t look like manute bol

just warning that proportions are cope because tall men have bigger frames, bigger limbs, bigger bones etc compared to smaller men and generally look normal if not more like the heroic build in your picture

height is very important and yes proportions are too but 99% of men including tall men are within normal proportions
My dad's 6'4" and looks great proportionally, I mean that regardless of height proportions are important and so an ideal set of proportions should be established.

My dad's 6'4" and looks great proportionally, I mean that regardless of height proportions are important and so an ideal set of proportions should be established.
Wingspan should be at least equal to height, legs shouldn’t be more than half the entire body, you should be close to 8 heads tall, chest to waist ratio 1.5 and above, shoulders as close to 3 heads wide as possible, hips as small as doesn’t make you look weird, that’s really it IMO

absolutely, I just meant that height is important but proportions can also be equally important, you can def make it under 6'
when you get into 5'6 territory your proportions are pretty much off by default

Users who are viewing this thread

Back