Ideal Childhood and Adolescence (brutal suifuel)

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Play this song in the background to get into the mindset of this thread:

This is what the ideal adolescent life looks like, illustrated by me. You’re welcome.

Don’t cope, read the full thing and see what you missed out on…

• Going to the forest with your friends to pick mushrooms and berries to sell at the bazaar

An organic fruit farm two boys picking the berry fruits from the bushes DHBMJX

• Using your own hard earned money to head to your local computer lab and pay for a few hours to play counter strike with your friends

Public university students bahia eunapolis bahia brazil april people seen using computer lab u
Hqdefault 5

• Going to a lake party and eating homemade уха with your own caught fish and water from the lake. No gatekeeping of incels and uglies away from the parties, everyone in the village is invited.

Youth teens picnic party near lake chapaevsk samara region russia august 156214682
Chapaevsk samara region russia august youth teens picnic party near lake three girl friends ta

• Having nights out with the boys consisting of going to the banya or the local disco. Friendships are not based on your looks, but instead on your masculinity and energy. No capitalist rat race or brutal hypergamy, so your friends will be genuine.

Images 9
RIAN archive 516716 Disco at Olympic village
Stepanov with his brother Maxim

• Dating your virgin looksmatch at 14 since there's no hypergamy. She isn't a feminist slut wearing pounds of makeup and is in good shape because of the clean village diet and exercise. She will be loyal since she will tarnish her reputation in the village if she cheats on you. No worries of child support since none of the based men of the village will take a single mom, so you will grow old together:

Young couple russian village horses riding 107521815
Nintchdbpict000282703512
Gettyimages 1181862150 612x612
Couple in georgia1
Istockphoto 592671168 612x612

• Buying your own house as soon as you turn 18 to move out from your parents with a farm and banya in the backyard. No worries of having to make enough money for food, mortgage, children, etc since you are self-sustainable.

Old wooden house in russian village novgorod region russia CXK9N7
Img 3154

If you have done less than 5 of these, congratulations, you completely wasted the prime years of your life, and not only will you never get a chance to make up for these crucial and developmental social moments, but you will never even experience life the same way, the mood and general tone of life completely change after high school and all the innocence and naïvety and hope that people have will be gone. You will never experience even a fraction of the emotion love carried during adolescence. You feel completely different towards life, love, and people, and you live in a world that only throws more and more brutal blackpills at your face.

Maybe if u study Russian for 10 years then go to a village in EE there might be hope, but still, the innocence and naivety of adolescence just isn’t there anymore. It’s different. Eastern Europe is becoming just like the West now. People like Ted Kaszynski tried to cope as best they can with emulating this lifestyle in the West but went ER.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tournesol, wificonnector, rooman and 21 others
Bro posted a soundtrack for his thread

• JFL
Reactions: rooman, amorfati, fjor2096 and 13 others
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member, Toth's thot and 9 others
Your a quality user bro

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Toth's thot and darkness97
All of that gone, because you’re not 5’9 with ideal proportions like Stallone.

@OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Hikicel69, Moggedbyevery1 and 6 others
Amazing soundtrack

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rooman, Deleted member 15099, amorfati and 5 others

This is what the ideal adolescent life looks like, illustrated by me. You’re welcome.

• Going to the forest with your friends to pick mushrooms and berries to sell at the bazaar

View attachment 1507568View attachment 1507581

• Using your own hard earned money to head to your local computer lab and pay for a few hours to play counter strike with your friends

View attachment 1507589View attachment 1507590

• Going to a lake party and eating homemade уха with your own caught fish and water from the lake. No gatekeeping of incels and uglies away from the parties, everyone in the village is invited.

View attachment 1507597View attachment 1507598

• Having nights out with the boys consisting of going to the banya or the local disco. Friendships are not based on your looks, but instead on your masculinity and energy. No capitalist rat race or brutal hypergamy, so your friends will be genuine.

View attachment 1507625View attachment 1507619View attachment 1507620View attachment 1507639

• Dating your virgin looksmatch at 14 since there's no hypergamy. She isn't a feminist slut wearing pounds of makeup and is in good shape because of the clean village diet and exercise. She will be loyal since she will tarnish her reputation in the village if she cheats on you. No worries of child support since none of the based men of the village will take a single mom, so you will grow old together:

View attachment 1507629View attachment 1507632View attachment 1507643View attachment 1507644View attachment 1507634

• Buying your own house as soon as you turn 18 to move out from your parents with a farm and banya in the backyard. No worries of having to make enough money for food, mortgage, children, etc since you are self-sustainable.

View attachment 1507604View attachment 1507606

If you have done less than 5 of these, congratulations, you completely wasted the prime years of your life, and not only will you never get a chance to make up for these crucial and developmental social moments, but you will never even experience life the same way, the mood and general tone of life completely change after high school and all the innocence and naïvety and hope that people have will be gone. You will never experience even a fraction of the emotion love carried during adolescence. You feel completely different towards life, love, and people, and you live in a world that only throws more and more brutal blackpills at your face.

Maybe if u study Russian for 10 years then go to a village in EE there might be hope, but still, the innocence and naivety of adolescence just isn’t there anymore. It’s different. Eastern Europe is becoming just like the West now. People like Ted Kaszynski tried to cope as best they can with emulating this lifestyle in the West but went ER.

Could u open pm and rate me

Based Russia, I like it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Toth's thot, chaddyboi66 and 3 others
Could u open pm and rate me
If you're normie or above I will dox you jk. I don't need anymore mentalcel normies+ trying to seek validation from me.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
I had everything
My childhood was perfect and my teenage years too
My adult life sucks so much :ogre:

If you're normie or above I will dox you jk. I don't need anymore mentalcel normies+ trying to seek validation from me.
He's a htn but kinda short and aspie

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7725

View attachment 1507568View attachment 1507581

View attachment 1507589View attachment 1507590

View attachment 1507597View attachment 1507598

View attachment 1507689View attachment 1507619View attachment 1507620View attachment 1507639

View attachment 1507629View attachment 1507632View attachment 1507643View attachment 1507644View attachment 1507634

View attachment 1507604View attachment 1507606

why u gonna do this to me my nigga 😢

Bad Pic mf. Even meeks has bad pics of side
It was angle frauded too so it probably looks a lot worse than the one you sent me.

Show your face man
I'm a 2/10 truecel. This isn't a mog battle. You asked for advice and I gave it to you. You should've posted on reddit if you wanted insincere validation.

The only difference is that I'm actually looking into getting surgeries to improve, while you're just fishing for compliments.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 4614
  • +1
Reactions: Hades and Deleted member 7725
@prettyboislime mogs ur shit life.

Giga cope tbh
Shit posting on looksmax showing off to a bunch of mentalcel normies on a surgery forum vs. owning a house, having genuine friends, and a loyal gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
Shit posting on looksmax showing off to a bunch of mentalcel normies on a surgery forum vs. owning a house, having genuine friends, and a loyal gf.
im 16 and this disgusting gay faggot bacteria-brained retard thinks im supposed to be married with kids

i mog you and haunt your sleep you disgusting abomination this is why you wrote a whole book of a thread and still have my thread rent free in your head like a week after posting

kys you hopeless ugly schizo fuck nobody genuinely thinks this and neither do u

I AM 30 YEAR OLD AUTIST TRUECEL WITH NO HOPE BUT YOUR LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE WIFE AND KIDS AND OWN A HOUSE AT 16!:soy::feelswah:
00F5BB4A CDC0 42F7 B38A 479A08E63FA2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, Toth's thot, n0rthface and 9 others
im 16 and this disgusting gay faggot bacteria-brained retard thinks im supposed to be married with kids

i mog you and haunt your sleep you disgusting abomination this is why you wrote a whole book of a thread and still have my thread rent free in your head like a week after posting

kys you hopeless ugly schizo fuck nobody genuinely thinks this and neither do u

I AM 30 YEAR OLD AUTIST TRUECEL WITH NO HOPE BUT YOUR LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE YOU DONT HAVE WIFE AND KIDS AND OWN A HOUSE AT 16!:soy::feelswah:
View attachment 1508019
Shitted on him so hard he couldn't even respond

• +1
Reactions: prettyboislime
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, n0rthface and prettyboislime
lol i guess i am the only shameless one to ask for the Song?

thank me later you pathetic losers.

• +1
Reactions: SAR
Didnt read all, but quality post nonetheless

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Лезу в петлю.

Based post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Highly based post

• +1