ideal eye theory debunked in a music video

Deleted member 14166

Deleted member 14166

Kraken
half of the comments talk about the band's lower third [the lead singer and guitarist} not one single compliment abt the eye area , i believe that eye area is only a falio when it is seriously deformed

heres one example

Last edited:
something about his lower third looks odd to me tbh

what do u expect some hoe to write “why do they have bug eyes”
jaw is a positive thing in their appearance So girls focus on it and the leads eyes are normie

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Lmao, terrorblade and 3 others
what do u expect some hoe to write “why do they have bug eyes”
jaw is a positive thing in their appearance So girls focus on it and the leads eyes are normie
asuka is overrated

that is the gayest music video ive ever seen

hope that faggot gets hit by a truck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, terrorblade, metagross and 2 others
a good jaw can make up for minor imperfections

kinda i struck out with them ive got a nice colour and shape for my eyes but one is squint so it ruins it
tbh you have really good eyes

asuka is overrated
Kill your self faggot keep barking for me Just keep barking for ideal waifu u abused fucking dog she is an ideal woman personified within art, NOTHING will ever grace the levels of hormonal secretion she causes in a healthy male once seen by his eyes, dopamine instantly flushing through the veins as you see her locks of red hair and an endearing smile

• JFL
Reactions: SolarWind and terrorblade
Kill your self faggot keep barking for me Just keep barking for ideal waifu u abused fucking dog she is an ideal woman personified within art, NOTHING will ever grace the levels of hormonal secretion she causes in a healthy male once seen by his eyes, dopamine instantly flushing through the veins as you see her locks of red hair and an endearing smile
bro she keeps on whining for attention she isn't the embodiment of an ideal wife

and you're weird

normies aren't autistic enough to notice that

bro she keeps on whining for attention she isn't the embodiment of an ideal wife
Yeh she’s giving you the ultimate validation of wanting to be with u

It's just that normies can't point out exactly why someone looks attractive, the only thing they know about is jawline.

just because he gets compliments doesnt change the fact that he could have a better eye area

Yeh she’s giving you the ultimate validation of wanting to be with u
@ItisOver You And @Marsiere214 Are Gonna Get On The Fucking Bed! NO OBJECTIONS!!!
12688227_638232659648631_928426234214038902_n.jpg

lower third > eye

But very bad eye area can destroy your whole face

His eye area is not incel tier

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
SFS is brutal, it removes any masculinity from a male face. He barely gets away with it because his face isn't fat, nose and eyes are ok.

The other guy has LFS which is almost as bad as SFS, but SFS will always make you look like an underage fag.

Attachments

• dfgdfgled.jpg
    dfgdfgled.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1_1eOPonPEPeEio_nqHLxNOA.jpeg
    1_1eOPonPEPeEio_nqHLxNOA.jpeg
    119.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited: