Ideal facial ratios for women?

D

Deleted member 17585

Hardstyle is my only cope
How can I accurately rate a woman's PSL based on her symmetry and ratios like we do men here all of the time? I haven't seen anything on gauging these ratios like facial width or gonial angle and so on..

• +1
Reactions: thecel
animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
who cares, they all makeup fraud and filtermaxx anyways lol what's the point

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Hipcel and Deleted member 17585
How can I accurately rate a woman's PSL based on her symmetry and ratios like we do men here all of the time? I haven't seen anything on gauging these ratios like facial width or gonial angle and so on..
google it

Females can fraud a lot of that stuff pretty easily. It's crazy how bad noses can be so easily frauded with makeup plus some other things.

Also they can survive a lot of bad traits unlike men like having real bad philtrum to chin ratios etc.

google it
I did google it and i found the same thing that was in that thread, but that's not telling me how to calculate these ratios in women like for example the guides in the botb section let you do for men

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
@Alexanderr @her @StormlitAqua
And the other mods. Foid alert here. Get her out of here if she is a foid.

Last edited:
Why do you want to rate females lmao are you gay

@Alexanderr @her @StormlitAqua
And the other mods. Foid alert here. Get her out of here if she is a foid.
i'm an incel lol i posted my face in another thread

Why do you want to rate females lmao are you gay
it's interesting plus i think most guys overrate females, it's gayer to be around and be like "uh guys here's why sean o'pry has this psl and why he's higher psl than you"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853