Ideal fasting period

title

• Total voters
PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
what do you guys think? 1 day is pretty bearable with some benefits and doable once a week I guess, 3 is where the real benefits start to come in afaik and I've seen 5 recommended by for example leo but that seems extremely difficult and might nuke some gains :feelswat: anything over 30 is giga autism territory for sure πŸ’€
109689651 10157566392656762 8820116582945241232 n

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, subhuman incel, Stopping@Nothing19 and 1 other person
36hours for me

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Korea
bro why would i fast when i do cardio 10 hours a week :lul:

Fasting is dog shit for long-term fat loss, you’re just going to regain it back. Also say goodbye to your metabolism when you lose all your muscle.

• JFL
Reactions: Yerico7
that's one day πŸ’€
one day and a half
yeah
do not
middle eastern countries have the lowest cancer rates in the world
and they only fast for 14-18 hours for just one month a year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
what do you guys think? 1 day is pretty bearable with some benefits and doable once a week I guess, 3 is where the real benefits start to come in afaik and I've seen 5 recommended by for example leo but that seems extremely difficult and might nuke some gains :feelswat: anything over 30 is giga autism territory for sure πŸ’€
View attachment 1657653
What’s the point of fasting? Just eat clean, raw meats yoghurts eggs and vegetables and fruits

View attachment 1657653
DUDE WHAT?? the right guy is photoshopped? pls tell me he is not real
i mean.. yes, lean is excellent BUT NOT THAT MUCH :sick:

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Fasting is dog shit for long-term fat loss, you’re just going to regain it back. Also say goodbye to your metabolism when you lose all your muscle.
no, if you do intermitting fasting then you will never regain back
well, maybe i should say that you should do that for lifetime

example; im doing intemitting fasting like 3 years and im not getting back fat again
i eat in a period of 8 hours + 8 hour fasting + 8 hour sleep = best results

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
don't need to lose much fat just lean down/debloat slightly :feelsez: doing it more for the hormonal/hormetic benefits but so far I've only done one day (40 hours)

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and JamesHowlett
What’s the point of fasting? Just eat clean, raw meats yoghurts eggs and vegetables and fruits
gives your body time to recover, induces hormesis πŸ’€

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
DUDE WHAT?? the right guy is photoshopped? pls tell me he is not real
i mean.. yes, lean is excellent BUT NOT THAT MUCH :sick:
connor murphy πŸ’€

does my fast break when i am eating kristina pimenovas pussy or not? :p just wondering

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
no, if you do intermitting fasting then you will never regain back
well, maybe i should say that you should do that for lifetime

example; im doing intemitting fasting like 3 years and im not getting back fat again
i eat in a period of 8 hours + 8 hour fasting + 8 hour sleep = best results
From the options, this clearly isn’t about IF.

Having said that, yes IF can work for some. For quite a few (including me) it doesn’t. I’ve tried it for many years and I’ve found that a high fat/high protein breakfast works best for me in terms appetite control and craving reduction.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244

Having said that, yes IF can work for some. For quite a few (including me) it doesn’t. I’ve tried it for many years and I’ve found that a high fat/high protein breakfast works best for me in terms appetite control and craving reduction.
IF is a given. no reason not to do IF, even if it's a measly 10-14, that's still better than normie tier 14-10 or someshit. this is in addition to that :feelsez:

2 - 3 days for autophagy. Too much more and your body will start chewing up the muscle.

• +1

hmm okay, i think you are right
i mean, everybody is different... some need mor fat or high protein and some more carbs
but everything comes to a caloric deficit

• +1
Reactions: JamesHowlett
IF is a given. no reason not to do IF, even if it's a measly 10-14, that's still better than normie tier 14-10 or someshit. this is in addition to that :feelsez:
I mean, is it even called IF anymore if the eating hours are that big?

I’ve tried traditional IF and have had way more success with breakfast.

hmm okay, i think you are right
i mean, everybody is different... some need mor fat or high protein and some more carbs
but everything comes to a caloric deficit
Caloric deficit is key, method of getting that varies.

IF gave me mad sugar cravings and I just wanted to binge. High fat/High protein breakfast keeps me satisfied all day and I NEVER crave sugar. I can’t remember the last time I ate or craved chocolate.

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I mean, is it even called IF anymore if the eating hours are that big?

I’ve tried traditional IF and have had way more success with breakfast.
10-14 is still IF although worse than 8-16 or 6-18 :feelsez:

View attachment 1657653
I think 2 days is enough to get rid of all the exces water as chadlite Rutherford once did. Not sure about the fat tho

• +1
Maybe 2 days for me. Haven't really gone any longer.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
If you exercise the same day as fasting, you won't lose muscle.

If you exercise the same day as fasting, you won't lose muscle.
You need adequate protein daily. Fasting once in a while is okay but doing it too much will make you lose muscle, regardless of how much you train.

bumo :feelshmm:
this guy shows 5 days but sounds like torture. I think I'll try 2-3 :feelshmm: but then again the first days are the hardest

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: datboijj
Anything below 30 days and you aren't even trying, bhai.
VolCels.org

• WTF
I have no idea why people think you gain it all back after fasting and it nukes your metabolism - I’ve regularly fasted for 3 days at a time and I would lose 2 lb of fat and never regain it back…

I swear people read too much shit on the internet and believe it even if it’s labelled as β€˜science’.

Real world experiences > science.

• +1