Ideal height is 6'2

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Disadvantages being taller than 6'3:

Much shorter lifespan
Increased incidence of stress factors/fissures
Increased calorie intake( not ideal in atavistic times) needed for sustenance (not attractive to women as you will die quicker in a famine which was common before agriculture)
Increased risk of cancer
Indicates mutation and genetic load
Much harder to not look lanky and like a twink
In prehistoric times you have a reduced chance of survival in the wild
Not ideal for most sports
Much higher centre of gravity leading to reduced mobility and dexterity
Proportions do not look good
You age faster

Disadvantages being shorter than 6'0

Everyone knows this

So we can conclude from this that the ideal QOL and attraction from women is at 6'0-6'3 (Depending on culture and place)

It is 6'4 in Northern Europe because culture, hypergamy and tiktok and avg height

But generally in almost every place 6'1-6'3 reigns supreme. The one advantage of 6'6 is you might have exotic appeal in some tribes because some tribes usually think almost always in mythical terms but once our mode of thinking shifted from right to left brain dominant , height ceased being linear and into a more goldilocks zone way of thinking . Three cheers to anyone who is 6'1-6'3 here, you are ideal and if u dont get pussy its prolly cos ur face is shit and ur fat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 19469 and 7 others
Maybe in india

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, GetShrekt, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
Cope

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and the BULL
why? Im literally above ideal im 6'3 and I often use shoes with no soles to not look 6'4. I understand people like to moan and feel sorry for themselves here so exaggerate everything like 6'8 or over but its just a meme. IRL its always 6'1-6'3 thats ideal

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and Deleted member 15827
Gandy's height :chad:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Gandy's height :chad:
Ramirez mogs Gandy and hes only 6 foot. But in tapes you can hear woman calling him tall,just proves that theres an ideal zone for height

Caged at the facts out of your ass.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23115, Deleted member 18325, Bui and 2 others
Agreed, real 6'1-6'3 IRL mogs aesthethically any height, problem is because most people are insecure and they inflate their height by atleast 1-2 inches, many 5'11 guys claim 6'1 jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15827
*6‘5 in Germany and Netherlands

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and Deleted member 15827
Agreed, real 6'1-6'3 IRL mogs aesthethically any height, problem is because most people are insecure and they inflate their height by atleast 1-2 inches, many 5'11 guys claim 6'1 jfl.
yes exactly. People here overestimate a woman's intelligence, they see some shit tiktok trend and think thats irl. In real life people dont realise how awkward 6'5 looks, it literally looks like a beanstalk unless the guy has a decent amount of muscle and event then its a hit or miss

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23115
Netherlands lol, a place where height was self reported, my legit 6'1 friend is there and height mogs most men :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
yes exactly. People here overestimate a woman's intelligence, they see some shit tiktok trend and think thats irl. In real life people dont realise how awkward 6'5 looks, it literally looks like a beanstalk unless the guy has a decent amount of muscle and event then its a hit or miss
Yeah in atleast 95% of cases legit 6'5 guys look completely disproportionate and can't even walk properly, usually they walk with bad posture and like one of their legs is shorter than other.

• +1
Yeah in atleast 95% of cases legit 6'5 guys look completely disproportionate and can't even walk properly, usually they walk with bad posture and like one of their legs is shorter than other.
Legit tales tbh.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096 and the BULL
Who wants to live at 90 when you go blind and shit your pants

Legit tales tbh.
Yo kiddo, I live in dinaric alps, where you will find the most men at that height in whole world, I know what am I talking about

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and johncruz12345
6'2" is height purgatory
a couple inches or so taller and I'd have height slayer halo
a couple inches or so shorter and I'd have an NT medium ugly height

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 18340 and Deleted member 15827
its not about rn, modern medicine ensures even ogrecels can live long and without much pain but evolutionarily speaking too tall came with indications of mutation and genetic load which is not good

• +1
Reactions: WhoAmIReally
Above 6"1 has diminishing returns, I'd stab myself in the leg with a pencil to be anywhere near 6ft :feelswah:

• +1
Above 6"1 has diminishing returns, I'd stab myself in the leg with a pencil to be anywhere near 6ft :feelswah:
how tall are u

If you are 6'5 chances of getting to even 70 are not that high jfl :feelswhy:

• +1
I'd need to aquire a full year's worth of funds to live on though as I'd be recovering.

• +1
I'd need to aquire a full year's worth of funds to live on though as I'd be recovering.
wishing you strength and height growth:feelsautistic:

i guarantee you are like 6'2.75 as soon as you get out of bed bed and you claim 6'3

try calling legit flat 6'2 guys like nick bateman and david gandy short

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 and Deleted member 15827
6’4.
At 6’2 and 6’3 you’ll be taller than most men but at 6’4 you’ll be taller than most tall men.

• +1
I prefer 6”7:ogre:

• JFL
I’m 6’0 and it’s decent but get mogged a lot still. 6’2 would be perfect and I’d feel tall. I’ll stab anyone who complains about their height above 6’0.5 at a low

• +1
6'4.

• JFL
I’m 6’0 and it’s decent but get mogged a lot still. 6’2 would be perfect and I’d feel tall. I’ll stab anyone who complains about their height above 6’0.5 at a low
6’0.5 at a low :sneaky:

Ideal height is 7'6-7'8

193 is ideal in most of the west/europe
188 is ideal in the rest of the world

• So Sad
Reactions: Lygodactylus
Ideal height is 6’4 ofcourse. Anything below is manlet and anything above is freakshow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827 and Lygodactylus
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
If you are 6'5 chances of getting to even 70 are not that high jfl :feelswhy:
honestly dying at 70 sounds good, I'd rather not deal with dementia and lose my whole identity just for "muh lifespan"

• +1
Ideal height is as tall as you can get without your frame suffering.

• Ugh..
Reactions: WhoAmIReally and Deleted member 15827
honestly dying at 70 sounds good, I'd rather not deal with dementia and lose my whole identity just for "muh lifespan"
Many in my family lived till 90 being healthy, but yeah fuckin' obviously I would rather die at 70 If I was sick or some shit, but If I could be healthy yeah I would pick living longer and enjoying, being 6'5 causes health problems usually even in 30s

• +1