Ideal height is 6'2

Many in my family lived till 90 being healthy, but yeah fuckin' obviously I would rather die at 70 If I was sick or some shit, but If I could be healthy yeah I would pick living longer and enjoying, being 6'5 causes health problems usually even in 30s
I mean my mom's side of the family is really tall. My uncle is 6'4 in his 40's and smokes A LOT and is still in good health.
Most of my family members lived until their 80s and 90s as well

I mean my mom's side of the family is really tall. My uncle is 6'4 in his 40's and smokes A LOT and is still in good health.
Most of my family members lived until their 80s and 90s as well
Meh smoking doesn't even matter, here everyone I know is smoking and still fine jfl
Were those family members over 6'2?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Meh smoking doesn't even matter, here everyone I know is smoking and still fine jfl
Were those family members over 6'2?
not sure it's been a while since they died

7ft ideal for smv

not sure it's been a while since they died
I live in dinaric alps area and all people I know that made it to the older age are maximum 6 foot, some of them had been probably up to 6'2 but shrunk to 6', so most of them who are old are like 5'5-5'11, don't know a single one who is like over 6'3

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
This is the biggest cope ever

No discussion

6'4: Netherlands, Nordic countries
6'3: Germany, Belgium, the Balkans
6'2: USA, UK, France, Russia, Italy
6'1: Spain, Portugal, Greece

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 15827
I'd need to aquire a full year's worth of funds to live on though as I'd be recovering.
I hope u die and then no one even tries to heightmax

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx