Ideal lean maxxing diet

hello12344

hello12344

Moneymaxxed 5'9.5 Dravidian Bvll
Eat 8 eggs a day, 3/4 lb of 93/7 ground beef, Greek yogurt, and then fill the rest with white rice and fruits (berries, melons, oranges, cantaloupe).

Track your calories and make sure that the rice and fruits only get you to approximately 1700 cals or whatever your amount is.

If you ever get hungry just drink zero sugar coca-cola. This shit is so easy tbh and your hormones will always be fine cuz the eggs give you hella healthy fats.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, moreroidsmoredates, DavidLaidMaxxing and 1 other person
chads only eat 100 cal a day

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, socialcel and hello12344
sounds way too much 1500 cal max or cope

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, ineonx and LooksThinker
sounds way too much 1500 cal max or cope
It’s like 1700 for me, sometimes less if I just eat less rice. I’ll prob have to modify a bit as I get leaner, but it’s perfect rn at like 19% bf.

Eat 8 eggs a day, 3/4 lb of 93/7 ground beef, Greek yogurt, and then fill the rest with white rice and fruits (berries, melons, oranges, cantaloupe).

Track your calories and make sure that the rice and fruits only get you to approximately 1700 cals or whatever your amount is.

If you ever get hungry just drink zero sugar coca-cola. This shit is so easy tbh and your hormones will always be fine cuz the eggs give you hella healthy fats.
Nah.

Dont drink "zero sugar" drinks; the sucralose will mess up your hormones

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and shieldzz
Dont drink "zero sugar" drinks; the sucralose will mess up your hormones
Pretty sure they have aspartame not sucralose. Haven’t noticed it doing anything other than slightly hurting my gut if I drink too much.

Pretty sure they have aspartame not sucralose. Haven’t noticed it doing anything other than slightly hurting my gut if I drink too much.
Same thing, but as long as you dont drink it often your fine

If you’re not using semaglutide you’re doing it all wrong.

take out the rice a small handful is like 1000 calories right there just insane

• Woah
Reactions: poopoohead
not bad, but i would remove the rice and add more fruits

I don't know how you can eat that many eggs and that much ground beef and not get sick of that shit.
The whole healthy fats thing is a ketofag meme. Each gram of fat is worth 9 calories. Regardless of how "healthy" those fats are. So over-consumption of fat is not a good idea. Though at least you have the common sense to eat Greek Yogurt, white rice and fruit. Which are not keto friendly.
You only really need 0.3g fat per lb of bodyweight. Even if you lift.
And if you're eating a 1,700 cal starvation diet, you could get away with scaling down to only 20% calories from fat. So like 38g of fat.
You also better be lifting to justify eating that much protein. This idea that protein promotes satiety is over-stated.

I don't know how many calories I am eating per day on my cut exactly. Since I don't track absolutely everything. Based on what I did track though, yesterday I had at least 42g fat, 206g carbs, 108g protein @ 149.3 lbs bodyweight (I'm a 167cm turbo manlet so I'm not exactly small). And it was an upper body day. And today was my lower body day. 1g protein/lb is cope. Most of the gains in the gym come from training quality rather than protein (though carbs really help you with energy and strength. Because of the glucose spoke and glycogen loading). It's funny to see skinny dudes down whey protein shakes obsessively.

If you’re not using semaglutide you’re doing it all wrong.
Semaglutide is cope for obese fucks who eat high carb high sugar low protein diets. It’s literally a fucking appetite suppressant it does NOT burn fat.

Semaglutide is cope for obese fucks who eat high carb high sugar low protein diets. It’s literally a fucking appetite suppressant it does NOT burn fat.
Just because it doesn’t burn fat doesn’t mean it can’t be conducive towards weight loss.. anyway it’s optional but much needed addition for people looking to lose weight fast. Surely numbing your appetite while in a steep deficit mogs starving

I don't know how you can eat that many eggs and that much ground beef and not get sick of that shit.
The whole healthy fats thing is a ketofag meme. Each gram of fat is worth 9 calories. Regardless of how "healthy" those fats are. So over-consumption of fat is not a good idea. Though at least you have the common sense to eat Greek Yogurt, white rice and fruit. Which are not keto friendly.
You only really need 0.3g fat per lb of bodyweight. Even if you lift.
And if you're eating a 1,700 cal starvation diet, you could get away with scaling down to only 20% calories from fat. So like 38g of fat.
You also better be lifting to justify eating that much protein. This idea that protein promotes satiety is over-stated.

I don't know how many calories I am eating per day on my cut exactly. Since I don't track absolutely everything. Based on what I did track though, yesterday I had at least 42g fat, 206g carbs, 108g protein @ 149.3 lbs bodyweight (I'm a 167cm turbo manlet so I'm not exactly small). And it was an upper body day. And today was my lower body day. 1g protein/lb is cope. Most of the gains in the gym come from training quality rather than protein (though carbs really help you with energy and strength. Because of the glucose spoke and glycogen loading). It's funny to see skinny dudes down whey protein shakes obsessively.
Yes I lift jfl I keep my protein super high to make sure I preserve all my muscle since what I’m doing is basically a mini aggressive cut. And yeah fuck whey protein tbh that shit is such a looksmin destroys your skin and gut.

take out the rice a small handful is like 1000 calories right there just insane
Not true lol, 1 cup of cooked rice is 260 cals which is actually kind of a lot, it’s enough for a decent meat to rice ratio with 8 eggs tbh

Not true lol, 1 cup of cooked rice is 260 cals which is actually kind of a lot, it’s enough for a decent meat to rice ratio with 8 eggs tbh
If you want to truly lean max the rice has to go eventually anyways

If you want to truly lean max the rice has to go eventually anyways
Yeah I can tell this shit gets way harder past 15% bf, I'll prob just do more incline treadmill cardio and play more basketball to cope, I hate eating meat without rice

Or maybe I can just switch to potatoes since they are higher volume for lower calories

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies