Ideal Mouth Width For Pretty Boys/Maesthetic

Lord&Master

Lord&Master

Silver
A quick search for Ideal facial ratios and proportions on looksmax yields the mouth to nose width ratio of 1.5-1.62

However Majority of male models do not have a ratio of 1.6, and most fall within 1.3-1.5.

c6f88db4835eab03335721b0859af060-png.148825
This is the most common example of measurement that is used to justify 1.5+, but it is inaccurate because he is obviously smiling in this picture, which increases it by a ~1-2 mm's on each side. His actual ratio is 1.4ish at best.

Ratios of 1.6+ tend to get the mouth area in to be as wide as IPD, which again, most models don't have and if morphed to fit the ratio it either descends them or makes no improvement,.

timborrmann.jpg
One of the few examples of 1.6 looking good. Some would argue this is too much and looks Tranny like.

Little difference and no drop in appeal in my opinion by decreasing it to meet the intercanthal distance (ICD not IPD)
which yields a ratio of 1.4. This is one of the outliers due to his Phenotype where a wider mouth wouldn't hurt. Some could argue he looks better here.

Here's another picture. A little excessive and uncanny isn't it?

EXAMPLES OF PRETTY BOY/MAESTHETIC

These men fit the criteria of having the mouth meet the Intercanthal distance instead of the IPD.

TLDR: The Ideal mouth width is for it to reach the ends of the Intercanthal Distance, not the Interpupillary Distance ideally for Pretty boys and maesthetics. For most, this would mean a ratio of 1.4 mouth to nose. 1.5 being the upper limit. If you meet the criteria of this and you still feel it looks narrow or doesn't harmonize well, do the following:

1. Lose weight. Your fat cheeks will make your mouth look narrower in comparison

2. Lose bloat. This not only makes your face look fatter, but also your nose. The nose area can retain water just like the rest of your face and expand laterally by a about a millimeter or more, which can in turn throw off your ratio.

3. Your lip shape and color might be bad. If it's dark shade of red you need to lighten it somehow. For the shape, get fillers or lip reduction surgery to change it to ideal.
4. Alar base reduction surgery.
5. Mouth widening appliance. It works but it requires a lot of time and dedication and pain. Plenty of users on this forum have positive anecdotes.

Credits to:
@BrahminBoss

@Deleted member 15827

@Artemis

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bluderbra, Amadeus, AscendingHero and 8 others
Are these measurements alright? I feel like my nose is far too narrow...
Screenshot

Most people don’t need mouth widening. They need to lose fat , better lip texture and colour , and get rhino. Meeks with a slightly thinner nose would have the ideal nose to mouth ratio

9FD0B5B5 4D71 4AF0 B006 D290C23B63EF
D887CF24 D231 41D4 B97A D612E99E7002

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and Lord&Master
this thread made me realize my mouth isn't as small as I thought it was.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lord&Master, Artemis and 1 other person
A correction to my initial Post, (ICD) or Intercanthal Distance is technically not what I meant if you look at how it's measured on google, but more so where the Irises begin. So the mouth should meet at that line. There wasn't an official term for Inner Iris Distance so I just use ICD as the closest.

Youre stupid dude lol. Chads can get away with flaws. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Ending at intercanthal is just normie tier mouth width dipshit. Not a halo or failo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: User49, NoPainNoChick, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
Youre stupid dude lol. Chads can get away with flaws. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel. Ending at intercanthal is just normie tier mouth width dipshit. Not a halo or failo
You're stupid for being hostile for no reason lmao. You missed the point of my post entirely, of course your primitive shit skinned ass wouldn't understand.

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 32196 and 3 others
You're stupid for being hostile for no reason lmao. You missed the point of my post entirely, of course your primitive shit skinned ass wouldn't understand.
Ur an idiotic uneducated greycel who needs to keep lurking. I didnt miss the point, you just made a bad post. This post is as retarded as posting10 guys who are chad with neutral canthal tilt to prove its ideal when we already know its not.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: User49, BrahminBoss and Shieda_Kayn
is that u in your pfp?

Yeah but its just really good lighting to flex zygos

This is moreso me

bro laser your body hair its looksminning hard also undertonemaxx and youre good

Ur an idiotic uneducated greycel who needs to keep lurking. I didnt miss the point, you just made a bad post. This post is as retarded as posting10 guys who are chad with neutral canthal tilt to prove its ideal when we already know its not.
You need to go back to school and learn how to read. The post was about how the mouth to nose width ratio isn't supposed to be that high because most people think 1.5-1.6 and higher is ideal.
Your response is not necessary. And I've browsed this site for years until making posts recently.

You need to go back to school and learn how to read. The post was about how the mouth to nose width ratio isn't supposed to be that high because most people think 1.5-1.6 and higher is ideal.
Your response is not necessary.
using supermodel chads means nothing. This is like looksmax 101
Chads can afford to have features us regular men cant. You need to test this stuff on average guys because you can give chads NCT and theyll still mog hard

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Chads can afford to have features us regular men cant. You need to test this stuff on average guys because you can give chads NCT and theyll still mog hard
Holy shit you're more retarded than you look. I wasn't talking about Neutral canthal tilt and how it's ideal you stupid shit skin. Nowhere in my post did I talk about NCT, only IPD or ICD. Holy fuck you need to be assessed for disabilities.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and BrahminBoss
You can say that for everything. Using chads as a prototypical model to manipulate features isnt a bad idea - this forum has been doing it for years.. and giving NCT / reducing zygo prominence etc even to a minor degree does looksmin chads hard unlike lip width. Even if the post had a normie as prototype you would say something like it only suits certain men etc.

• +1
Reactions: ErbCel
A quick search for Ideal facial ratios and proportions on looksmax yields the mouth to nose width ratio of 1.5-1.62

However Majority of male models do not have a ratio of 1.6, and most fall within 1.3-1.5.

c6f88db4835eab03335721b0859af060-png.148825
This is the most common example of measurement that is used to justify 1.5+, but it is inaccurate because he is obviously smiling in this picture, which increases it by a ~1-2 mm's on each side. His actual ratio is 1.4ish at best.

Ratios of 1.6+ tend to get the mouth area in to be as wide as IPD, which again, most models don't have and if morphed to fit the ratio it either descends them or makes no improvement,.

timborrmann.jpg
One of the few examples of 1.6 looking good. Some would argue this is too much and looks Tranny like.

View attachment 2076494

Little difference and no drop in appeal in my opinion by decreasing it to meet the intercanthal distance (ICD not IPD)
which yields a ratio of 1.4. This is one of the outliers due to his Phenotype where a wider mouth wouldn't hurt. Some could argue he looks better here.

View attachment 2076515

Here's another picture. A little excessive and uncanny isn't it?

EXAMPLES OF PRETTY BOY/MAESTHETIC

These men fit the criteria of having the mouth meet the Intercanthal distance instead of the IPD.

View attachment 2076509
View attachment 2076512
View attachment 2076511

TLDR: The Ideal mouth width is for it to reach the ends of the Intercanthal Distance, not the Interpupillary Distance ideally for Pretty boys and maesthetics. For most, this would mean a ratio of 1.4 mouth to nose. 1.5 being the upper limit. If you meet the criteria of this and you still feel it looks narrow or doesn't harmonize well, do the following:

1. Lose weight. Your fat cheeks will make your mouth look narrower in comparison

2. Lose bloat. This not only makes your face look fatter, but also your nose. The nose area can retain water just like the rest of your face and expand laterally by a about a millimeter or more, which can in turn throw off your ratio.

3. Your lip shape and color might be bad. If it's dark shade of red you need to lighten it somehow. For the shape, get fillers or lip reduction surgery to change it to ideal.
4. Alar base reduction surgery.
5. Mouth widening appliance. It works but it requires a lot of time and dedication and pain. Plenty of users on this forum have positive anecdotes.

Credits to:
@BrahminBoss

@Deleted member 15827

@Artemis
Amazing analysis honeslty BOTB worthy